Pic related is me, yes I'm a "soy boy" with my mouth open in pics

Pic related is me, yes I'm a "soy boy" with my mouth open in pics.

You know what else? I lift more than you...

Every day I am in the gym lifting heavy as fuck apart from a couple days a week where I am still in the gym training grip and practising my Olympic lifts with an empty bar. I eat like a scientist and sleep like a baby, I calculate my macros to one decimal point and I lift with absolute intentisity.

I'm shutting this soyboy nonsense down right fucking now...

As a side note first prize goes to whoever can guess which one them I fucked

Hint: it's more than one

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7144835
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If this is real this thread is pretty based.
Too bad it's not.

Weak b8 mole man

Okay I'm happy for you but still it doesn't change the fact that this soyboy face expression is retarded.

Why is the girl on the right covering the lower part of her face?

That's mole boys sister. She shares his genetic trait.

I'm still busy trying to figure out which one of them is a woman OP, what with the flawless smiles, that silicone doll skin texture, and dead eyes. As it is, with you being the only living thing in the pic, I've gotta nominate you OP. You fucked yourself. And I suggest you go do it again

I have never seen such an congregation of ugly fuckos like that besides on the leddit meetups
The only one remotely acceptable human is jihad mistery meat at far right just due to her hiding most of her face
even with a possible ripped clit id take the odds

You look like the retarded kid people talk to out of pity

Fresh off the presses

Brush your tongue more often you disgusting fuck.

These girls all look like men

dumb soyposter

Soy doesn't cause feminization in men, don't take the meme serious.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7144835

Stop worrying that consuming soy = soy boy. If you worry about estrogen stop consuming dairy products which does contain REAL ESTROGENS.

What is the point of this thread exactly?
>OP apparently doesn't have an absolutely shit life
>Makes thread to brag about that fact

>t. estronaut

That's a shit ton of makeup

>mfw down syndrome

Where are you from? Where is it still in style to have visibly caked on make up?

((()))

>Yes, I'm a girl. Yes, I'm a gamer. I am a girl gamer, and I can totally pwn you n00bs in Call of Duty.
This is you. This is what you sound like.

post numbers

>posting a picture of some kid you don't like with an annoying caption so that we bully him because you're too pussy to say anything to his face
You're genuinely pathetic

I love how much soyboy stings vegans

After months of spamming they get BTFO by one meme

Moar of the hottie in red

But she's cute

gay

Thousand cock stares, thousand cock stares everywhere

you may count your macros, but do you clean your tongue?

I don't care if you lifted the fucking sky on your shoulders. Your tongue looks disgusting and you should keep your mouth closed.

This is the type of threads
i lift for

Do Americans not brush their tongues?

jesus christ what meetup was this

lmao look at this shit eyed gaping mong thinking hes better than us

>dat disgusting tongue
sad considering everything else
>and jsus the poss smell

Estrogen does not feminize in general. Estrogen is not a female hormone it's a stress hormone.

Those girls only took that pic with you because you’re mildly retarded and homosexual.

.__________________.

maybe its more it cant do anything to an adult male whos skeleton has formed

It doesn't sting vegans, I like the meme. It only is stupid to take it literally, for example most of the people in OP are not vegans. But people on here are retards and think the meme is really based on science. It's just another word for a numale, ledditor, beta faggot.

rember to brush you're tongue

>huge white girl with baby niglet
classic

Soy boi...
The only person you fucked is yourself.

Looks like we found which one he fucked

/r/fitness

Nice glitter on your cheeks

Lol fag

Your tongue is so white from all the cum you keep guzzling down, keep your mouth closed.

yeah, seriously all of them are fucking ugly i wouldn't want to live there, corrupt my gene pool or shit

What's with the sudden influx of anti-soyboy threads? I can't tell if it's false-flagging to get us to use the word more, idiots taking it seriously and actually trying to correct the record about soy, or if this is january's meme of the month.

Nice Facebook post. How do I unfriend you?