Wheyfu Thread Martial Arts Edition

Wheyfu Thread Martial Arts Edition

where did boobis go??

turned into pecs

To her clit

I'm not saying this girl is bad looking by any means but who in their right mind wants right over left...

*blocks your path*

claiming

left is completely average and plain, while it would be fun to squeeze right's muscles. with some extra body fat she would be perfect.

FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

lets be honest big guy, at least half of fit is literally homosexual. these dudes in this thread really arent into women, at least not womanly women.

This is how I like female roid monkeys, she's taken enough to develop a huge clit that I can suck like a tiny cock, but she hasn't started looking like a man yet.

>grope her cept
>jizz
>mfw

>ever been choked by a girl?
No. How much do I have to pay her to make it happen?

How much you got?

Martial arts edition you say

I truly get ultra diamonds when stalking her on ig

She’s fucking massive

name?

Jessica Sestrem

>Jessica Sestrem
diamonds but her tits are bolted on aren't they? Can't have it all I guess, I'll die from the lack of oxygen from inhaling her rank protein braps though

I don’t care if her giant melons are plastic. All I want is incredibly rough sex with her that leaves me on the verge of death

>mfw will never be on the verge of unconsciousness while being smothered between giant tits and muscular arms while helplessly rutting against her

LITERALLY NO REASON TO LIVE

Don’t worry. We’ll all make it. We’ll all find our own giant boobed, amazon jiujitsu master gf, I’m sure of it. ;_;

Who?

Where can I get a nipponese muscle maid?

> when you're literally a 5'1" philipino man

When gym is life but so is getting a jew nose and man armpits

>When your wheyfu has been stealing from your stash.

Disgusting

Her tits are fake but don't look horrendous due to her higher bodyfat percentage. Low fbb-level bodyfat percentage plus silicon tits is the worst look possible.

>orangutan hair mode

This gives me that same uncertain feeling as that Sandy Queen of Swords video.