Anyone ever try nSun's linear progression...

Anyone ever try nSun's linear progression? I'm finishing Greyskull's and am trying to decide between it and PPL for my next program.

did day 2 today and i think i might die.

Yea that Squat and Deadlift day sounds awful. Did you just start the program?

yep. first week on the 5 day routine. my 1rms are all pretty close to or at 1/2/3/4 so the volume at my training weights is straight murdering me but im gonn stick with it and see if i still have some linear gains to make.

Main problem I have it with are waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much volume + intensity on the 5/3/1 deadlift day and the 5/3/1 squat and sumo day often interfered with 5/3/1 deadlift day. Definitely only good for late novices anyway as linear progression on Bench and OHP every week is impossible as intermediate+.

what routine would you recommend doing after?/tweaking the lower body days

how’d you know you were done with greyskull?

i am also interested in information about nsuns as well

Starting Strength is murdering me and i can't keep up the calories to continue making gains (IBS and a normal job that requires me to not be in the bathroom 3 hrs a day)

>Just started cut and continuing nSuns after months of bulking on it.
Yeah I don't think this is going to work out.

A real 5/3/1 template such as BBB or Triumvirate

Lol if Starting Strength is murdering than nSuns is not for you. You're gonna need to increase surplus by AT LEAST 300 on top of your current surplus as well.

Do regular 531 instead of a dyel redditor faggot program

531 boring but big is great

How were your strength and aesthetic gains?

i am wrapping up my first week of nsuns 5day today, it's been very tough adjusting to the volume, I have lots of DOMS but I love it. Been skipping a lot of BB work after until I get used to the volume of main lifts.

Was doing Candito 6week before.

5/3/1 is a Reddit program

Sure thing sweetheart

day 3 down. i think i'm destroying my body lol.

the volume feels insane so far. also not a big fan of having to program my own back accessory work so i don't curl into a pillbug from all the press work. i'm worried i'm overdoing my back with accessories on press day and it's gonna fuck up my deadlifts.

i'm already advanced beginner/intermediate so if i stall from too much volume on everything next week i'll go back to 5/3/1 bbb but currently i do like how hard i'm working in the gym

Bump

The volume is way to high

Did it for 3 months this summer. Great routine desu, lots of volume, especially in leg days, but it's very doable. I made great gains, put like 20kg more or less in every lift, and also grew in muscle mass.
I kinda want to do it again, but I'm a bit lazy right now lmao

Just finished day 2 (deadlift day) of the 6 day program and I want to die. I literally got in, showered, drank my protons and fell asleep. Admittedly I'm not doing 6 days straight, but I do swimming and jiu jitsu on the same day twice a week so fitting in lifting as well would be insanity. Decent gains but the final amrap set for deadlifts kills me every time. Might cut it out desu senpai

Are all of you just nsuns same fagging or is this a meme? This programme is bound to cause an injury. The push/pull ratio is way off, the 1+ every week is bound to cause some injury even with perfect form. I call bullshit on this programme

You are suposed to do aditional pull work to match your push. My back got bigger and stronger running this because I did pullups everyday + back days. Some people superset bench and Ohp with rows and pullups when doing nSuns

Is it worth doing nSun's for OHP? My OHP is 160x5 and I'm doing 531 BBB.

I do a bit of back work every day - light on lower body days (3x8 at maybe 50% of my main lift) and heavy on upper body days (so maybe 5x5 pendlay rows for like 90kg)

it's legit and only takes me an 1hr 45min to do my workout

no it sucks for ohp and bench, you'll be stalling every week with those numbers

This guy knows his stuff

its a good routine for bench