Seriously? It's like you're photoshopped!

>Seriously? It's like you're photoshopped!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gauLLAR7njY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This just goes to show you how much normies know about fitness.

we're still on this?

Are we including his face too?

Ryan Gosling is strange to me because you look at his body and when you really analyze it there are flaws and the same with his face, when you look close you can see some things that go against what you think is attractive but when you look at the full package he looks amazing. Those candid pics that get posted of him where he's out walking his dog or just strolling around a city he literally looks 10/10 but then you look at this pic and can easily pinpoint things that aren't aesthetic, but it somehow works? I really don't know how to articulate it and instead rambled on.

ripped af

confidence

when I first saw this movie I thought he was pretty aesthetic...now, kek. Same with Tom Hardy in Bronson

Ryan Gosling does look weird. The worst part is that he isn't even a nice guy, he's kind of an asshole.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

He has a better body than 90% of Veeky Forums so that comment's fine by me

DELET

Copypasta, in case anyone here is new enough

This is a phenomenal piece of art

Thanks for working me mr reddit man

No it's not he did a similar thing to me at a gas station convenience store. I was reaching for the last pre-packaged sushi container when my hand caught on a stranger's who was going for the same one. I looked up and it was none other than Ryan How long. I told him that I really liked him in Drive but he started making monkey noises at me. I tried to say sorry and tell him that he could just take the sushi but he spit in my face and ran out of the store without paying for his gas. I notified the store clerk of what happened but he said that the Goz didn't even drive there and that he walked there every Tuesday to pop all of the Doritos bags.

Daily reminder that face is the most important thing for a woman in a man

for some reason i feel like ryan is autistic, not sure why

Probably because he makes millions more than you do

no thats not it.

He does have that lisp

Maybe because I see him 2-3 times a day casually browsing Veeky Forums. You associate being on Veeky Forums with autism.

He kinda has the classic pre 80's physique that was considered ripped as fuck back then. Think David Hasselhoff without all the hair

Roastie doesn't realise that a large part of attraction for her is status kek

It's because he's Ryan Gosling, it's because of the impression people have in their heads about who he should be. Remove the "that's Ryan Gosling" part of your brain then look at the image and pretend it's just a random nobody you see working at Walmart and suddenly he's meh.

He looked way better in Blade Runner in the one shirtless background scene he had after fucking the prostitute/Joi hybrid.

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums will make you eventually suffer from body dysmorphia, no matter how jacked you get.

he looks better than 99% of Veeky Forums desu

film in gif related was more recent btw, and there was a brief glimpse of his body in blade runner 2049 and he looked fit as fuck

The internet in general gives me bdd.

>implying you look better

Pic related is the average American man which means that half of American men look even worse. Gosling's body puts him in the top 5% of men easily.

>He has a better body than 90% of Veeky Forums so that comment's fine by me
More like 99%

he looks bigger here when he randomly steps in to break up a fight in NYC

youtube.com/watch?v=gauLLAR7njY

starting strength un a nutshell

he looks pretty good in this pic, wtf is wrong with you people, are you all mad that your girlfriends imagine fucking ryan gosling while having sex with you, i don't understand

See

Veeky Forums has taught me that men are far worse putting others down than women. Most of you remind me about that fat chick who shits on thin girls and blames the genes.

Why does chad have a frontbutt?

Why Veeky Forums is so tasteless? Are you people being sour grapes?
OP pic look like a billion dollar and your pic look like a hobo trash, literally zero out of 3 billion women on earth will pick your pic from OP

> tfw finally looking like that being 6'5
> easy maintenance while natty
> looks good in clothes
> girls be pleased when you take off your shirt
> don't have to constantly watch out for diet

That's the sweet spot for nattys, I'm telling you user

Veeky Forums is a board dedicated to fitness, and it's part of Veeky Forums. judgemental fuckery comes with the territory. outside of here, things are different, but you would need to not be autistic to understand that.

Seriously is this what normies think a good physique is? I've been lifting for a couple months and look like that.

This is incredible

Will this pasta ever get old?

>itt ugly fatass permabulkers think they're better than gosling

Chad's cheekbones make no sense. The line should be reversed

stop bringing my insecurities to the surface

i saved this image on my computer and named it "perspective"

>Blade Runner shower scene
The overhead shot of his chest was huge

Pretty much, that's the appeal of this board. I just find it entertaining how disconnected they are from reality

Reminder that women would pick this over any roided freak every single time

literally the best copypasta posted in Veeky Forums

>me on the bottom
>literally

>the aggressor is a black
wow who would have guessed?

As far as girls are concerned that's pretty much perfect.
If you genuinely think that bigger is better when it comes to panty wetting you're delusional.

Being lean is pretty much essential. If you're over 15% bodyfat you may as well just be fat as far as chicks are concerned and the closer you are to 10% the better. There are, of course, exceptions but, by and large, when it comes to young women, ottermode/strong ottermode is as far as you need to take your physique if women are your only concern.

powerful

Women don't need (!) perfection. Yes they WANT perfection, but once you present something very decent to their little dumb dumb brain they go cocoo and think it's literally perfect. Women don't need a 10/10 ripped body. They'll be wet from a body like OP. Bit of chest, good lighting abs, decent arms and they say "OMG he was like SO ripped".
Same with face btw. You don't have to look like a gay prettyboy model, be dominant and no one cares about your big nose, small lips or whatever.

Cute hat, mines black.

Most profound piece of art created in the 21st century

>this kills Veeky Forums

jesus, the bar really is set low

>DYEL
>roidgut

literally what is going on ?

Maybe the reason "half of men never get laid" has to do with the fact so many are shapeless blobs. If you do look better than this, you're already halfway there.

lmao the soyboy mentality, sure the average american man is a slob, but the amerimutt female is also a shapeless slutty blob of shit

Nah it's mostly this
He's got an attractive face and "fit" body which is really all women want. Add that little smirk and the way he looks women dead in the eyes and sploosh you get wet panties. Women do not prize body perfection over all else. Most men don't either. Usually it's a combination of body/face/personality in some combination of hierarchy depending on the person. If you can score a B or better in all three you're going to be a fucking knockout to like 90% of the opposite gender.