1 month in

I can diddly 3x5 2pl8 (90kg/200). Is this good or bad?

pic unrelated

It's about on par for a sub 180lb man

Depends on the bodyweight but that's probably normal or a little better

5'10" 68kg (150)

WRWRWRR

1:
>Pec Deck
>Incline Press
>Laterals
>Bent-over Laterals
>Lying French Press
>Dips
2:
>Pullovers
>Close Grip Pulldowns
>Ben-over Barbell Rows
>Shrugs
>Deadlift
>Curl
3:
>Squat
>Leg Curls
>Calf Raises
>Sit Ups

First of all.. 90kg isnt a 2pl8 anything...100kg is 2pl8...

90 deadlift after 1 month is achivable and it is decent if..

1. You are not a manlet.
2. Your form is correct.
3. No mixed grip...

>...
Stop doing that, faggot.
2pl8 = 40+40+10

Nigga the bar is 20kg unless you’re at some spaz gym

Can confirm I am sub 180 and this isn't hard.

>.100kg is 2pl8.
american 2pl8 is 100kg, european 2pl8s is 120kg.
1pl8 in europe is 25kg

Er, no. Virtually all commercial gyms have only up to 20kg plates. 25kg plates are generally only used at specialty gyms, such as ones that specialize in olympic weightlifting or powerlifting. This is at least true in the UK.

>2pl8
>20+20=40
>40+20=60
2pl8 is only 60 kg idiot (counting the 20kg bar)

Lurk more phaggot

2pl8 is 100kg

Everyone is different. Lifting is not a race. Follow your own pace and progress

Who gives a fuck if it's "good or bad"? It's what you can do. Work towards improving it and stop being such a needy little shit for validation from strangers on the internet.

God damn.

2pl8 is the amount of protien needed to recover fully after a workout.

If Veeky Forums has told me anything, it's that I'm below average. If someone can tell me what the average is like, I'd be glad.

To what end? What the fuck does it matter for?

If you're above average, you want to gloat? If you're below average, you'll quit lifting?

Read a fucking book. Go on a date. Rebuild a car. See a new country. Stop worrying about some arbitrary standards from fuckers on the internet with dysmorphia or a trolling fetish.

guess the fitness centre in the basement of our local supermarket is a specialty one then, with 25kg plates all over the place. whatever's true on your puny little island doesn't necessarily apply to the rest of europe, britfag

Not true, been to numerous leisure centre gyms and speciality gyms throughout England. 25kg are readily available.

When I first started reading this board I assumed 1plate was 25kg, pretty much hit all the benchmarks as soon as I realised it was only 20.

you lurk more
See>>>>>