Is there anything more aesthetic than brad pitt in snatch? How to maintain this level of lean?

Is there anything more aesthetic than brad pitt in snatch? How to maintain this level of lean?

Never heard of this. He looks great there. Why does the fight club physique get posted all the time but not this? Still preferred his body in Troy though.

>Never heard of Snatch
Goddamnit

>this is aesthetic by normie standards
goddamn body dismorphia

Because of the character he played. It was a classic “cool guy” character. Plus he was leaner in fight club.

Fight Club is an incel film and most of the internet are incels.

I sure hope to god you’re implying you have dysmoprhia because if not you’re one delusional mother fucker.

stop abusing the phrase incel lol

This is kind of perfection, in my opinion. In the wrong lighting and position he looks average, but in proper lighting he comes alive

Maybe with bicep and chest and shoulder development actually. Anyone know a good split for doing chest/arms/back and neglecting legs completely?

Literally the same body as
>"Yeah I'm vegan, honey. Age gap means nothing, don't worry about it. I don't care if you're 'only' 14. Lets go get fish fingers."
So I guess just be generally active, do 12-15 reps hitting a muscle group every day, and only consume carbs and a moderate amount of protein.

> be me
> never have problems with women
> start getting Veeky Forums
> women come easier and easier, even hot girls start cold approaching me
> at some point they all started getting extremely guarded, but still cold approaching me

wtf is going on

I miss their youthful lack of emotional reserve, what happened?

Onepunch Mickey is the best. :3

>be me
Go away redditor

>Go away redditor
Go away redditor

put them side by side in person and brad would look bigger, leaner and better, camera removes context
like just look at their respective left arms and their traps, sure the physiques are similar but one is clearly superior
also jared works out a bunch like who are you kidding

>Never heard of this.

Absolute pleb

unironically looks like a "100 push-ups a day" physique, what makes you say he's aesthetic?

Jared still cucked brad irl

hes %8 here so if you have a good metabolism it shouldn’t be too hard. but he’s also about 175-180 since hes big but smaller than troy, where he was 185. he’s 5’11 for context (maybe 6’)
srsly? you need to watch some more film desu. i post him up all the time in goal threads too.

Post your physique.

lmao no

they got older

He's neither cut nor big.

Go workout for like a year of newbie gains and then go on a short diet.

Neck.

So you look like shit yet you say that's a '100 push ups a day' physique. Lmao what a loser

OMAD on maintenance or slight deficit calories

Achievable natty?

he looks really small

You spend too much time mirin powerlifters.

4 u

But he's not wrong. You're talking about
A) a millionaire who can afford any diet
B) an actor who can afford any amount of time to get fit
C) who can afford a trainer
D) who has professional make-up
E) has professional lighting
F) and also can go on a 1-2 day fast BEFORE shooting just to look extra cut.

He has every reason to look immaculate. But he looks extremely achievable --> average. He looks aesthetic because he's fucking brad pitt. The guy is handsome and has great muscle insertions.

A normal dude working out for strength with meh muscle insertions, no favorable lighting, and who is probably fully hydrated won't look as good on average even though he can easily out-life Pitt and is probably significantly more musclar.

These are better. Not as cut, but bigger.

Post your physique