Anyone here trains 7 days a week?

Anyone here trains 7 days a week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rN0xwsR2bSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>blocks your path

What are some legitimate reasons for doing this to yourself?

me, but i make sure to do a shitty job every day not to get too many gains.

I go 5 times a week, two days of rest are a necessity to me

>what are some legitimate reasons to achieve peak male aesthetic

1 day on, 6 days off masterrace reporting in

I do.

Women love the bloat
youtube.com/watch?v=rN0xwsR2bSA

clinical depression

Lifting is almost the only thing that brings me joy and satisfaction. I don't feel like I'm just wasting my time. The only bad thing is that at one point I won't be able to do any progress anymore and I'll have to use roids. But I live alone, don't plan to have relationships and have money for it, so it's not a big issues. I hope.

I'm not talking about lifting in general, I genuinely want to know the appeal of bloatmaxing.

Oh, sorry. Some people only care about muh strength and they fell for the "to get big you gotta eat big" meme.

It isn't really falling, at least if you're interested in maximal strength above all else. If you're 300lbs you'll move more on most lifts than if you were 250 with the same muscle mass. There's a break point beyond which the inability to get into a good position will start eating into your numbers or you become too deconditioned to actually train decently (not to mention a point at which your sleep goes to shit without a CPAP machine) but that's well into monstrously fat for most people.

Just out of topic question what's kyriakos gryzzly ethnicity. his name sounds greek, but his tatoos "yвaжeниe" and "гpизли" are in bulgarian.

plz someone answer

It's in Russian I think. Or we just have the same words.

To lift as much weight as possible. Eddie Hall wouldn't be able to deaflift 500 kg if he wouldn't eat himself up to 160/170 kg.
Completely unnecessary for any hobby lifter, but necessary for a professional lifter.

I do. Bench and squat.

Bump

I've been reading everywhere that you should have at least 2 days off and people saying they feel tired as fuck and exhausted if they train 7 days a week however I've been training 7 days a week for a couple months and feel great and lift hard as fuck every day and I don't feel fatigue

Am i just so superior to everyone else or am I mistaken here?

he also uses some sort of Romance language on twitter

>bloats ur path