Not doing every set until failure

>Not doing every set until failure.
>Not waiting maxim gains.
>Being a puss.

Doing each set until failure yields the best results by a large margin. People that limit each set to amount of reps will never give the max amount of effort and will never grow as much.

>doing every set to failure causing increasingly suboptimal performance throughout your workout
Nice logic fuckhead

>bench sets til failure

I’m not OP but I do agree with you in that you will not be able to still lift heavy throughout the workout but if you finish a workout without totally exhausting your muscles you aren’t lifting right.

your meant to be lifting enough weight that the end of the set is your failure you fucking autistic

god I want to cum on that asssss

He is kinda right. Most people who follow your line of thinking tend to under perform and when they get to the end of their workout, they just call it a day and leave the gym fresh. I'm saying this is you but most people that go to the gym do this, in fact, most people on this board under performs.

I can just TELL that you're a weak little faggot who moves bitch weight.

BRAAAAAAPHPHPHLAAAAAAAPPPPPBRMBMBAPPMEEEEEEEEEEEP
*sniff* *whiff*
>Doll, have you been eating my onions again?

Why fag.....real men bend men over...even a bitch hell even a kiddy soyboy can fuck a bitch

Kek. Based brap sniffing poster.

Jesus, just seeing that tiny thong cross made my imagination rush to picturing her in a latex non costume drinking a combination of my cum, piss and spit out of a church goblet

is this the power of /nofap/?

Yes, on day 6 and 7 I straight up hear moaning and squealing in my ears cause I'm so horny that my mind goes delusional.

Post your physique OP

sometimes I see every hot girl around me as naked. how they move their bodies and when talking to them, the only picture in my head it skullfucking her and pissing in her dog bowl for her feeding time

sounds like you caught "the gay"
soon you'll be looking to get aids from 10 guys at once.

>yields the best results by a large margin.
Sauce this or fuck off
(PROTIP: you can't and you're a faggot)

>fantasize about women non-stop
>caught "the gay"

pick one

(You)

I know this is a troll, but even if it says 5x5 that fifth rep is meant to be the one that's right before failure.

Also, sauce?

I'm going to work on a happy mood today

Brap posting is the most retarded posting
>Girls fart and I'm going to point this out every time someone posts a picture of a butt!
Absolute kys tier

>liking girls
>not gay
Look at this fag
I bet you don't even suck dicks

You're the faggot here

>Doing each set until failure yields the best results by a large margin.
opposite of reality

volume is the primary factor in the magnitude of training effect, and doing the first set of your workout to actual concentric failure will severely limit how much volume you can do afterwards

this is why almost every powerlifting program and olympic weightlifting program has a lot of sets that are all submaximal, to allow for the accumulation of lots of volume with good technique

>powerlifting
>olympic weightlifting
How about hypertrophy?

You know nothing of recovery or training principles. Stay DYEL

same thing applies, except different exercise selection and usually higher rep ranges

you won't be going to total failure on set 1 unless you are doing something like DC, which is a meme program for roiders

>t. Soyboy pleb
Brap posting is quintessential high test humor by its very nature. If you don’t lose your shot everytime someone posts BRAP! then you are never going to make it.

I know you're trolling, but you can't run compounds to failure because you will underperform your following compounds.

Based

a million dollar smile

you only need to do the LAST extra highrep loweight set to failure for the gains youre talking about. before that, you shoulder lift heavier.

sauce on pic op?

I just figured this out like 2 weeks ago. Feels like i am making noob gains all over again.

This.

I do 3x8-12 on a lot of accessories. If I can do 3x12, I move up in weight next time, with 8 being the minimum. I always thought that was the right way to do it.

An Asian presenting her fat round ass to me?
Is...is that what heaven looks like?

This is one of those fat neck beards giving "advice".

You want to hear a jokes boys ask for his 1RMs.