NEO ABOUT TO SURPASS BCH IN VOLUME

stay poor

buy now????

or miss out on moon

BCH money pouring into NEO for failure to topple BTC.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS I FINALLY MADE SOME PROFIT EVEN THOUGH I BOUGHT AT DAILY HIGH THREE TIMES AM NOW ALL IN AHAHAHHAH FEELS GOOD MAN

SEE FELLAS? I TOLD YA, BCH IS A NITRO FINANCIAL BOOST FOR NEO. BHC HATERS WHO OWN BCH WILL SELL TO STRENGTHEN BITCOIN, AND WHY NOT MAKE PROFIT AT THE SAME TIME? DO YOUR KEGELS OP.

"no"

how high NEO will go?

what is NEO price today this same time?

Neo atm is an easy 55 coin might fuck up litecoin in the proces .. fuck this shiit sold my neo @ a loss trying to get back in again and i will dump this fucker hard !! in 2 days

hi china

What will happen when Wanchain release ? Neo isn't the only good china coin ( I own both )

how is Tether not pumping with all that volume?

this

my FOMO is strong but im pretty sure it will dip exactly when I buy

Guys tell me not to do this, please

print more to inflate

Hmmh, when to sell? I now have 65% gains on NEO and FOMO on selling. Yet there are a lot of stuff going to happen with NEO still before EOY

Keep switching between BCH and NEO for max gains

tether is "tethered" to a price of exactly $1
theoretically each one is backed by bitfinex (I think) for 1$ Fiat - although its probably just a massive debt to themselves

there's no "probably" about it, it's certain

bitfinex will go insolvent at some point in the near future and we'll witness the next MtGox. Shit's going to suck for BTC and crypto as a whole. When it happens we'll see BTC drop from whatever price it's at, say $12000 at that point, to like $2000 instantly and destroy virtually all market confidence

It's backed by absolutely nothing. Once the public realizes tether has been printing their own money ad nauseum, shit will really hit the fan.

no thanks

but i'd love o slurp up those BTC when it happens

BCH is listed on Nasdaq. NEO isn't That's it.
www.nasdaq.com/symbol/bch

it's getting difficult to hold NEO down

people don't really care if tether act the same way as the real US dollar(printing more), this is what you get for creating a virtual dollar.

yeah bank of chile is what everyone FOMOd into

>wasting you time posting that shit

Kys

Holy shit, I'm finally not getting justed anymore. Please don't fuck up again Neo.

so much butthurt...

Where do you guys buy and sell meme coins

t. brainlet

Even if it does it's gonna keep going up after

binance

so comfortable right here. each climb gets steeper than the last, each wedge shorter. When this goes off, its going to be spectacular.

should i buy now is is it too late??

Thanks friendo

Never sell my NEO

Not too late at all. We've got a lot of runway in front of us.

It will steadily rise until the news come out. By then it's either moon or dump

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

So technically, we've got until Monday to buy and depending on the news, you'll be selling at profit the earlier you bought at?