Is there anything easier than cutting?

Is there anything easier than cutting?

dirty bulking

fuk u oh pee

Bulking

You're going to rustle the jimmies of fat people, my nigga OP. But you're right: cutting is easy af.

bulking

Why you say is fucking easy? It is fucking hard been trying to cut for like 8 years now and every time iclost some weight i recover the doble, why you say is easy? It is fucking hard, you are trolling

try IF fatty

Putting on weight. I agree though, it’s a lot easier than people think. Literally just put less food in your mout. No need to do some crazy diet or anything.

Just do something else instead of eating, you fat fuck. It's THAT easy. Bulking at least takes time out of your day.

i'm extremely resistant to counting macros, or calories. I'm not autistic enough to weigh out my food obsessively. Does anyone cut without counting calories, and if so can you describe how you do it?

Orgo 2

keep being fat and disgusting if you cant overcome weighting your good

>Is there anything easier than cutting?
getting a gf that truly loves you.

Not even trolling.

Literally just scan the barcodes of the foods you eat idiot

hahahaha how are fat people even real hahaha nigga just put down the food like nigga close your mouth haha

Maybe dirty

Got o myfitnesspal, get account
Get mobile app
Scan barcodes

It's that fucking easy

Cutting is just willpower and not getting demotivated by having no energy and getting weaker in the gym.

Thats the hardest part sticking to the diet when you have zero energy.

For me bulking is hard I'm not going to dirty bulk so all my calories come from whole foods and it is a lot of eating. Towards the end of my bulk I'm eating 10 - 12 times a day to make my calories when I cut I eat maybe six times a day and am so much happier.

How fucking tiny are your meals.

not eating is easy as fuck. it's grinding through workouts when you're gassed after the second heavy set of squats that's hard.

Been doing 16:8 IF since New years. Down 11lbs, fuck this will take years...

cutting is only easy if you're NEET and/or genetically a skeleton
good luck maintaining a deficit as a working person who actually has to concentrate for 8-12 hours per day