Whey with water tastes like shit

>whey with water tastes like shit
>whey with milk tastes great but currently cutting

Is there a better option?

just chug it with water and stop being a pusy

Whey with almond milk/skin milk

Skim milk, chicken breasts, fillet steak, fish, egg whites. There are so many ways you can get protein in your diet with low calories.

>this doesn’t taste good so I don’t want to eat it

Sounds like fatty talk

this, it's so obvious

who is this asian braphog?

Snort it.

>skin milk
boiiiiiiiii

There is literally nothing wrong with being fat

don't (You) me with garbage bait like that ever again

>don't (You) me
Excuse me?

FUCK

Skim

Nice trips

either you drink it with water or you're a fucking weakling, easy as that. you shouldn't use milk to begin with you goddamn retard. even though it's not that unhealthy, that shit is full of chemicals

>that shit is full of chemicals

oh no, its retarded

Everything is either an element or a chemical user. Protein is a chemical, fat is a chemical, collagen is a chemical, testosterone is a chemical.

The fuck are you talking about. Do you let the bubbles go down amd let it return to liquid from blender? If so It still taste fine. Get creamy strawberry syntha-6. That shit is the smoothest shit I've drink and should help with your taste problem.

now tell me why the fuck you're taking whey while cutting
it's easy af to hit the daily proton dose while cutting, throw in some carbs and vegetables to get to the calories you need and there you go...

I still manage to cut a few lbs per week while drinking my whey with milk, just stop cut out something else entirely, have sandwiches for lunch? Have salads instead.

kek

Whey with almond milk

>Recommended for you

>"don't use milk, its full of chemicals"
>uses tapwater instead

enjoy ur gay frogs

fug i was gunna say dis

>Sounds like fatty talk

Damn straight my nigger.

I have a bag of BulkSupplements casein I'm working through. Tastes like drinkable cardboard. Sucks a BBC but Food is not for pleasure. Food is a Tool, you fucking bitch.

soy milk

youtube already said it

more thicc Asians?

Hey i got one with Switzerland Chocolate flavor, and with water it taste fucking good. Like choky milk. Am I doing something wrong?

Raw powder

Everything I eat tastes good. What kind of retard would eat food he doesn't like just so he doesn't sound like a fatty? There are plenty of foods that are good for you and taste good. Drinking whey with water is fucking retarded

>being this new
>being this much of a fat faggot on Veeky Forums

Real food you fuckin bitch

oh no, you're fucking retarded
seconded

sauce?

You don't need whey

>uuuuhhmhm did you know that this food has something bad in it
yup, still delicious.

>cutting
>want food to taste good

who invited the diabetes fuck?

can't help retardation i guess, gl user

Found the vegan, or at the very least a left wing nutjob who's anti-milk because "muh-minorities are lactose intolerant"

Whey with egg whites. You also get the added benefit of triggering hamplanets with this one.

Just used reduced fat milk

you can still chug it with milk just make it fit within your daily calories dumbass

How about you use a straw next time?

It helps you suck it the fuck up.

What kind of fatty needs everything they eat to taste good?

neither of these, I just don't drink milk. Also what does minorities being lactose intolerant have to do with anything? That is completely unrelated to the image I shared.

>acidic protein which leeches
>calcium from bones
lmao

what the fuck isn't full of chemicals?

>that girl
I nearly but every time she appears on my Twitter /insta feed.

This guy is right,

You get a bunch of extra protein and crazy gains but Ham Planets and White Knights will realize how powerful it is and try to stop you.

Just put it in water and add powdered milk for flavor

You sound like a faggot. Man up.

@SaiTsunematsu

wrong
instagram (ddoott) com (slash) nikumikyo (slash)

Try doing a thing you don't like now for benefits later.

it's funny that this shitty propaganda image does not mention the almost 20g of sugar

Why are you cutting when you can't even squat 200lb?

With OJ, diluted about 2 or 3 to 1. Tastes like a creamsicle.

ahhh fresh reactioncore right here lads

whey + banana + water

serious question, if you guys aren't drinking milk what are you using to meet your calcium reqs

Almond milk is low cal as fuck and has a shit ton of calcium

Excess calcium is horrible for you.
It makes your bones weaker and sets the stage for heart attacks.

>>whey with water tastes like shit
not really, I drink booze neat all the time which is harder to take

UNSWEETENED almond milk. Key word is in caps! Or you could add a squeeze or two of stevia liquid sweetener. Don't go overboard, it's kind of strong.

>shitty propaganda
yeah, okay, milk drinker

This

Make a smoothie

why are you even drinking why to begin with? whey protein can spike your blood sugar levels at the same rate as pure sugar, also, it contains soy. You should drink rice protein instead.
inb4 pea protein, that shit has an absurd amount of sodium in it. props though you have patrician taste in women.

Take your race-based inferiority back to /pol/ dicklet

Papa Chael recommends Whey and coffee

Veeky Forums noob here
what is this whey meme?

whey=poison, don't drink it!

You could try diluting your aqueous whey solution / emulsion, although it may take considerable dilution until the flavour is weak enough for you to find it tolerable.