Steak.

soy

pizza

Yams

Ass

onions

Only right answer.

Ass pizza with extra onions

Garlic, onions, Brussels sprout, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans.

Raw pussy meat dipped in juice of a 1000 pussy when they saw him with a cup of wine from the Mesopotamian era extracted from a grape that only grows on the top of a 6000m mountain without stairs

>Ass pizza
somehow if i call dominos, i really don't think they're going to take me seriously if i ask for a large ass pizza

Is it ok if I eat garlic cloves before going to bed or in the morning?

today i unironically bought 6 garlics

>Ass (male)

Explain this to me like I'm retarded, because I am.

milk (human)

Diet coke.

Human feces

Listen up brainlet
Some ingredients in some foods decrease cell proliferation in cancer cell lines. Some ingredients in some foods increase cell proliferation in cancer cell lines. That's it.

this is in vitro, right?

Thank you. Looks like I'll be replacing my onions with Leeks.

Anything that is fermented

I would eat 4-6 garlic cloves before bed, did it for a few months. Mince them up, pop them in your mouth, and drink a few cups of water. Garlic can chemically burn your mouth a bit. Nothing serious buy it is discomfort so make sure you have water ready.

bull semen. fresh from the bull testicles.

Injected Onions

I ingest garlic anally, you don't need to chop a clove, just peel 3 cloves and slowly insert them into your anus.

Gives me great mood and concentration effects, especially after a coffee enema

How should I eat garlic? This shit is disgusting.

Mince it up, throw it in your mouth, Chase with water and swallow it all. Otherwise garlic will burn. Just force yourself to do it like a 16 year old girl pounding back vodka and dicks.

Is garlic extract what chemotherapy is made of?

eat it with bread, its actually good that way

Do you have a source for this? I would like to read the paper

Steamed Hams

They will if you live in a black neighbourhood

Eat it with other food, it's easy as fuck. Whatever you're having for lunch/dinner, take bites out of a clove along with a bite of your food, and chew thoroughly.

Thanks, will try this out later.