Bone growth

im 18 and i have the smallest wrist ever. do bones get bigger with age?
-no male in my family has such a small bone structure.
-i eat healthy and exercise.
-these are not my wrist but they look quite simillar
-yes i know i sound like a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

slideshare.net/drchetansamra/age-estimation-by-bones
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how tall are you?

lift and eat for six months and see if you still care

176cm

thats a good one, i have lifted for 6 month now i got 3kg heavier and im lean af

better GROW GROW GROW then. you are still 18 so all hope is not lost yet

my uncle said he was very skinny but at my age he started to get wider.

>-i eat healthy and exercise.
But do you lift though? When i started lifting i also had small wrist (6,5 and long limbs). Just make sure to do heavy compounds on backday like pull-ups and barbell rows and you should be fine. Also consider overhand barbell curls for forearm gains

Unless you have an actual disorder like osteoporosis, I wouldn't worry about it. Just keep eating right and lifting. It may still get bigger past 18, but most likely it won't.

I know you said that the picture isn't your actual arm, but if your arms are hairy like his, I would recommend shaving or waxing them. The twink aesthetic is perfectly fine and attractive to many, but it doesn't work too well if you're super hairy.

Bones adapt to stress, lifting heavy will cause your bones to grow. It’s the same reason why astonaughts almost instantly lose a lot of their bone density when they go into space, because the body no longer needs to hold as much weight so pisses out all the excess calcium etc

yes i do it benn like that for 6 months

im not very hairi

I got wider after 18 years old
Shoulders
Wirst
Ankle
My hands got longer
My foot got bigger

I used to be self-conscious about my wrists when I was 130lbs 5'9", but after bulking up to 185lbs, and developing significant grip strength, I no longer notice them. No one has commented on it in years. Just lift heavy, and grow. 3 kg in 6 months is too slow. You should've added twice that much in that amount of time. Eat more. Make less excuses. You should consider a strength based program for now, because you're clearly too weak to lift weights strong enough to make you grow. Highly recommend SL 5x5 or SS. Either will get you where you want to be. Add in the recommended accessories for aesthetics.

i could go to my cocal gyn instead of training at home.

your wrists are done growing at 18

slideshare.net/drchetansamra/age-estimation-by-bones

^ slideshow for policemen identifying age of dead bodies

Not OP but a related question.

I started lifting a few months ago and i am noticing nice forearms and grip gains, however...

When my fingers are extended and adducted towards each other, i still have small gaps between the starting point of the fingers (i.e. fingers skinny af)

My dad's hand is pretty muscular and full and meaty, he used to work in construction since he was young.. How do i replicate his finger thickness gains in the gym environment?

its bone, acromegaly could help since the fingers themselves dont have growth plates

extremely high dose hgh + test would help

>gaps between the fingers
if you don't have hands like characters in GTA then consider suicide

i got to the concusion that i have some chance of my wrist getting bigger.
and i should train harder
thanks everyone

Well how big are your wrists now?