Do men wipe their dicks after they pee

Do men wipe their dicks after they pee

gotta deal with the dribble somehow

I squeeze down the length a few times with toilet paper covering the end of my dick so it doesn’t drip down onto my pants. No fucks given.

Press 2 fingers directly on the skin in between your taint and balls. Drains the pipes.

nah i tap it like flicking ash off a cigarette

Yeah, I do if I'm at a toilet. And if I'm at a urinal, I jiggle as much off as I can, and then give it a wipe on the inside of my pants. OUTSIDE the boxers, so my dick isn't sitting in pissy boxers. And BEHIND the pockets, so nobody sees piss stains on my pants. I try to keep my shit clean.

Life hacks.

I flex my dick like a kegel excercise and it gets rid of that last pee in the pipes then i wipe the last bit of piss off the tip of my dick

I always shake the gas pump to get the last few drops.

You just have a mini wank to get it all out.

>2 fingers
fuck off homo

Genius

I only pee when there are other people around a la that chad meme and I just get them to suck the drip out.

No homo ofcourse.

i put my tip under the faucet for a few seconds before washing my hands.

If you keep the piss in your boxers you don't have to wash your pants as much. No ruining the wash of your jeans

I run my finger down the urethra to force whatever liquid remaining inside out, and either squeeze the head gently or shake a couple of times.

If I am at home I wash it at the sink too.

Also you should try pissing in the sink anons, a complete life changer.

Am i the only one that dunks the tip of the penis into the toilet bowl water afterwards to get that last bit out?

Thats what I have to do in ameriland where there are no bidets, usually with a bidet you can just use the stream of water that shoots up

That sounds like a good way to catch something

>Am i the only one that dunks the tip of the penis into the toilet bowl water afterwards to get that last bit out?

if that's true it's extremely unsanitary user, I'd rather lick the tip clean than do that, self sucking is god's gift to man.

ew, you dip the tip into the same water you and many, many others have been pissing in?

The personal succ is out of limits for my flexibility

I just jerk off to flush out all the urine left.

I should have made this clear. No I dip the tip in while flushing so it catches the stream of water used to flush the bowl. Its the closest thing to a bidet

>liquids don't seep through onto other layers of clothes

I take two fingers and push behind my sack to get the piss out. Last year ive had three prostate infections that make me just drip piss no matter what. Shit sucked.

what the actual fuck dude. you must need a lifetime supply of antibiotics to deal with all the infections you're getting...

If this is all true I'm becoming a lesbian men are disgusting

>Do men wipe their dicks after they pee
Lol, no

Nah.

After orgasm, it's mandatory. Make sure you clean up EVERYTHING or else you're going to be left with a sour scent that not even the holiest of cum whores will enjoy.

yeah this is what I do too, couple of pulls a couple of jiggles and we are good to go

Fun fact: after I quit coffee and my circulation improved my flaccid dick is way bigger and the dribble is gone

We ask someone to suck it clean. I usually get my buddy to come to the bathroom with me so I don't have to find him later

Quads of truth

We stroke it till it gets hard and then and the piss falls back into our bladder

just wet a bit of papertowel and clean off the D, stop being a soyboy cuck and do what needs to be done

Dude I even wipe my ass after I pee. I eat garbage food and there's always shit on the paper when I wipe, so I make sure to wipe in case some bitch wants to give me a rimjob.

Enjoy your fucked pipes

I like to wash it after peeing. Obviously not as doable in public toilets unless it has a private sink.

Yes.

yeah do you also put a finger up yer arse and wipe it on the boxers after ya take a shit?
fag

they need tampons for men, to catch the peepee driplets

I do if there is toilet paper available. Obviously not possible at a urinal.

If I'm wearing loose pants, no. Jiggle it and into the pants it goes. If I'm wearing tight pants, urine flow is restricted a bit so you either have to get your pants completely down Pepe style (impossible if at a public place) or you have to use some paper to draw out the last drops, unless you wanna walk out with a pee stain
It is not unhygienic not to wipe as long as you shower daily. Paper is not antibacterial anyway.

This is disgusting. And you guys call vaginally discharge bad? At least I carry vag wipes and use them. You guys wallow in your own filth

>tfw I always leave some toilet paper at the tip just in case some extra dribble goes through later.

The fuck you want from me? Do I need to carry piss rags in my pockets? I don't have a purse, you cunt. And what's bad about a singular dribble of piss on a part of my clothes that no part of my body is touching, and that nobody else is gonna touch?

Fucking... GENIUS.
B-but user, what do you do at a urinal?

Press behind the balls, tug and shake. Sometimes I grab some paper towels and clean the tip if there are any.

Begone thot

>a little piss on a part of your clothing nobody will touch and nobody else is gonna touch
>more disgusting than literal vaginal skin cheese

sweet dude.

Your pants touch your underwear and body. Also I don't carry a purse either, sorry your pockets aren't big enough for a small pack of wipes. If you didn't know female pockets are non existent. I have a pair of male jeans and they fit water bottles inside the fucking pockets.

>I'm a thot for being hygienic
Nasty retards.

Boo hoo, you don't have pockets. And no, when I have my phone wallet, keys, and headphones all on my pockets, I can't fucking fit much more shit in them.

And I can assure you, the single extra dribble of piss that gets on that specific region of my pants isn't seeping through through my boxers onto my body. It's gonna go towards where there's more absorbance (the pants). Not my thin ass boxers. That's just physics femanon.

I also double-check and give my boxers a little taste-test afterwards. Shit always checks out.

How about not getting piss on yourself?

How else can you get all of the piss out of your system including all of the dribbles at a urinal without doing what I do, which will henceforth be known as "the method"? You can't, mate.

Also, did you actually read the method above? Shit's foolproof.

I give it a couple shakes but sometimes it just drips out into my boxers anyway

Used to dry it off with toilet paper
Bad idea
Now i just wash it at the sink along with my hands

I fling it around to get rid of excess pee.

not do I only wipe my dick, I also press my PC muscle with my fingers and make my dick squirt all the remaining pee inside my tubes. it makes sure that NO pee drops come out after. I also do it after cumming, but cum keeps coming out for much more so I just put a tissue in my underwear so it absorbs any further cum drops. after around an hour I throw the cum tissue away and that's it.

>not air drying your dick
ITT: anons who are not going to make it

isn't the hole point of underwear to keep outer garments clean from body fluids and secretions

i dont wipe it, i hold the toilet paper there and slap my dick against it

also I'd like to remind you that you wouldn't have this problem (along with a STD magnet penis) if your parents cared about your health and circumsized you at birth

So we have a piss general now aswell or what? Fuck is going on here

Take a piss
Shake my dick while letting my pc muscle relax completely.
Usually empties out all of the leftovers.

Take your cut up (((dick))) someplace else nigger

im circumcized and I have this problem

The study done by the WHO that pushed circumcision has been debunked hundreds of times now.
It's also been called unethical and sick by some.
Circumcision does not prevent any fucking STDs at all and also causes a whole host of noted mental and sexual dysfunctions.

What the fuck does that even mean? How does not having foreskin NOT make piss dribble out of your dick, you retard?

>skinless manlets making-up trade-offs for not having foreskin
>our sex feels better

youjelly.png

Anyone else wipe their ass while still sitting down? I started doing it and haven't stopped doing it for reasons I can't explain.

The only, ONLY! time I wipe my dick after a piss is before I need to get on the scale for weigh in day. If a drop of piss gets on there it 1) fucks up the reading and 2) I have to wipe piss off my god damns scale now

>You guys wallow in your own filth
>doesn't know men wash and shower more often on average than women

I piss in the sink and wash my dick with some water when I'm done. If out I jiggle and stroke a bit

>I even wipe my ass after I pee

It always bothers me to no end to see this solution and no one acknowledge it. Litterally the best way to deal with dribble.

I remember I was like 20 when I first did this and thought I discovered my body still had hidden potential unknown to me

The tip of your dick still has residual piss, though.

Wipe it on something, ffs.

The ONE body part that men should be most sanitarily conscious of and keep clean, and they just autistically flap it back and forth and call it "hurrhurr CLEAN".

THE METHOD
H
E

M
E
T
H
O
D

see

umm I shower everyday and carry baby wipes, hand sanitizer and lotion, and clean with DIY homecleaner on the daily, there isn't one dirty thing in my house, I also carry wisps with me and gum and mints so I don't have nasty ass smelling breath like you disgusting men do as well as deodorant and perfume

srs, idgaf about average, at least my panties are clean, kys

>autistic
>gender LARP
Is it really that hard to keep boipussy clean?

I bet you shower naked too.

Fuckin' whore.

hmm? what do you mean?

wtf is wrong with some of you
I squeeze and then flap to get the last drop away at urinal. Always wipe at toilet.

TITS or GTFO

Don't aswer with this thot, what happened to the old Veeky Forums? Its obviously a thot, any man would know ho to deal with his piss. Is there any place left on earth that;s free of thots anymore?

How the fuck do you piss without a foreskin / while pulling the foreskin back

When I pull it back piss just goes fucking everywhere

This user has it right. I call it the ole 'milk and dab' you make a milking motion from your urethra then dab tp on the tip to get all the drops.

Maybe his immune system is actually functional unlike your antiobiotic-laden mutt one.

Most don't, I do.

>the virgin wipe
>The Chad Shake

Wait, do Americans stand up for wiping?

I do, maybe this bunch of faggots don't care about pee stains, but I do.