>that guy who does seated curls on the flatbench

>the guy who rows on an eleiko bench

>that guy that doesn't shower after his workout

>that guy that deadlifts with the Texas squat bar
>that guy that benches with the chambered bar
>that guy that rack pulls with the deadlift bar
>that guy that overhead presses with the trap bar

>the guy that sits on the bench and uses his phone for 3min between each set
>the guy that does "angry lifting" and then just leaves the plates on the bar and goes home
>the guy that asks you how much sets you got left and then starts stretching right next to you
my dude, I'm going to take my fucking time here

>that guy who drinks his protein shake in the changeroom

>chambered bar
Had to google this one

>deadlift bar
>trap bar
I thought these were the same thing?

Legitimately nothing wrong with this

>guys that snatch in the regular gym. we get it, you do crossfit
>idiots who try to give advice to everyone, sure if someone has shit form its acceptable, but all the rest is just fucking ego. less talking more lifting

a trap bar is a trap bar
a deadlift bar looks like a normal one, but is much more bendy, so the pull starts light and over the first ~2" it builds up to the full weight of the plates you have on the bar

>that guy who wears the same pair of shorts to the gym every time
>that guy who sings a long the lyrics
>that guy who forgets to insert the mp3 cable in his phone and has "Daddy Dj" blasting in front everyone

And here I just though "deadlift bar" was slang for the trap bar. Thanks user.

>that fat guy who changes inside the gym then leaves all his stuff in a pile on the floor instead of using the locker room

I still haven't got a clue why he does this, but he also does hilarious meme work outs

what's wrong with smelling like a man after workout?
I bet you spray yourself too

>complains that people rest for 3 mins but also doesn't want people to complain to him that he's taking too long
?????

How fat are we talking?

>That guy who brings the entire container of protein with him to the gym

Not USA tier but definitely very obese

>try to shower at gym once
>my cheap walmart sandal breaks first time i wear it in shower
i'd rather travel home sweaty i've been traumatized

I've seen people here talk about this before. Never got hwy this was a big deal

>that guy who carries his gym stuff in a plastic bag

>the guy who grabs fixed weight barbells, puts them on the preacher curl rack and proceeds to curl it standing up swaying back and forth

Not gonna make it

You're a hypocritical, passive aggressive faggot.

i go straight home and shower my dude

saw someone drinking their protein shake in the shower one.

trap bars are gay

That guy that brings in a bag of tupperware food and eats it inbetween sets,leaving crumbs all over the place.

>bag of tupperware food

this is euphemism that he sucks cock right?

If you were already thinking about that I am sure you would make the connection

>the guy that asks you how much sets you got left and then starts stretching right next to you
You summoned me?

t.stinky

no i don't cheat for fake muscles, so no protein shakes for me

Lmao

Post body pics

I don't even bring my basket with me in the grocery store--I just leave it halfway across the store and come back intermittently to drop things off

Does your gym not have lockers?

posting this inbetween sets

Leave me alone, I have to get to work.

>the guy who replaces the chalk with creatine
>the guy who brings his entire whey jar to the gym
>the guy who runs for thirty minutes waiting for a bench to open
>the guy who uses a kitchen timer for his rests in between sets

hehe ive seen a guy like this
hes short but pretty buff and hes got this gym bag fully stuffed with god knows what
he wears headphones and lugs his bag around from set to set pretty quickly with a towel trailing out of it
the impression is hes on a mission and i dont want to get in his way but for gods sake i dont know why he drags that bag all around the gym

>live literally 5 mins away from gym

Why would I shower there when I can just go home, shower and then have my kitchen right there to eat.

I carry my bag with me. Knee warmers, elbow warmers, workout journal, chalk and water bottle. Too much crap to lug around without my bag.

>grocery store
>grocery store
>grocery store
>grocery store

>that guy who spends 10+ minutes warming up
>that guy who stay at the gym for more than two hours
>that guy who molds his lifestyle to a hobby
>that guy who does OHP in the squat rack

Where are you supposed to do the ohp? They dont allow cleans at my gym

> That faggot who who looks joocy and tough but squirms like a bitch when reppin

> That gym trainer that tells you to not slam the weights too hard because it startles other members

triggerd microdicks detected
>

also has a bag full of shit, needs knee wraps, belt, pvc pipe to stretch for an hour with, all to rep 2 plates on squat

I do it when necessary, like if I have a class afterwards, but I never feel clean showering there. Also it's a pain having to carry all the extra shit. If I'm going home afterwards I just shower at home. If I'm going to work I don't shower because I'm going to be working sweating my ass off anyways.

for some fucking reason my gym only has one bar decent for deadlifts with some actual knurling. The rest are smooth as fuck. They work well enough when I use liquid grip/chalk but I still wonder why they don't just buy more

I do the main lifts first in my routines (bench/squat/deads). So if all the benches are taken on push day I'm gonna stand around and wait, same with the power cages.

And I rest more than 3 minutes usually faggot.

>that guy who /homegym/ so he doesn’t have to put up with any of this shit

Decent bars are expensive and 99% of people won't notice the difference.

>mp3 cable
wtf?

>They dont allow cleans at my gym

what? What do they define as a clean? Kill yourself if you go there and you aren't trolling

I don't mind the OHP in the squat rack so much if they're doing a respectable weight, but on leg day it does annoy the fuck out of me. Considering most gyms don't have a rack for OHP or one of those seated things

The jack.

the shower of our gym is isolated and quite big so nobody would see my dick. It's not the reason why I don't use it.

the aux cable

>being this socially inept