Get skinny, tall non-lifting bf

>get skinny, tall non-lifting bf
>knows I go to the gym 3x week and hates it
>longer we keep dating, the more vocal he becomes about
>"you look great, you don't need to go to the gym to lose weight!"
>"girls with huge muscles aren't cute so watch out"
>"I prefer girls with some meat on their bones"
>"your ass is going to get hard and bony, babe"

What kind of meme timeline did I fall into? How do I explain to him that without squats my ass will dissapear and my body will look like melted butter?

Drop that zero and get with the hero (me).

send booty pic

>Claims to be a girl
>Tumblr filename
checks out

I think you should listen to your bf user after all he does prefer some meat on the bones, you dont wanna be a single 30 yr gym slut now do you

Kek, honestly explain your issue to him.
You are partners, you should be able to talk about such things.

Also try to make him go lift aswell.

Or just go for me, 193cm and 96Kg.

Stop dating a numale when you could be dating chad

Why are you dating such a fuckig chach? He’s going to be dead by 60 and you’ll be all alone

Why would you date an insecure cuck like that? He knows you can do better than him and is trying to keep you down. Normally it's the other way around.
Either tell him to get his shit together or make his biggest fear come true and cuck him.

How could you even be with a man who behaves like this? Being dyel is OK, but bitching is another thing. I bet he's the best you can get tho.

He is a cuck you are a slut.

No. I look like a fridge with no ass without the gym. I don't want him to know that though.

Is it a bad idea to lie and say I just like going because I made lots of male friends there?

Either convince him to start lifting or drop that faggot and get a gym rat bf.

no one asked if the OP is female yet

>Is it a bad idea to lie and say I just like going because I made lots of male friends there?
Holy kek.
That's probably why he wants you to stop going.
Don't say that unless you're trying to convince him to be your lifting buddy

HAHAHahaha no that’s a terrible idea. Tell him the truth.

Your boyfriend sounds like he knows you’re already too good for him, and as you continue to improve you will realize more and more that you can do better than him.

Trust me, I’m a faggot. I don’t even want to fuck you.

Are you mentally retarded?

>keep yourself in shape
>enjoy doing it
>your BF wants you to stop doing something you enjoy and then he'll drop you because you got fat
get rid of him. Why are you with him if he hates your hobbies?

Your bf is a gains goblin, drop him like a hot pan.

If he cannot be happy with the body you want to build then you are incomparable. Rip the bandage off now the longer you wait the worst it will be especially if he beats you mentally and you get the body he wants!

How clueless are you?

A guy should NEVER know how much effort you put into looking good for him. Beauty should be natural and effortless if you want a guy to love you. If a guy feels entitled to you or knows how much power he has over you, it's over.

I don't want him to go to the gym either though. He's tall, handsome and kind, and if he gets really buff he'll leave me. More importantly, I don't want him to see my ugly, sweaty gym self. So I probably shouldn't try to make him jealous.

I think I'll just say I like to do some cardio with my girlfriends and that's why I go.

>slap him
>call him a pathetic cuck
>get chadroni from the gym
>perform a squat on his dick
>murder him
>murder yourself
>bluyebleuble

If OP's boyfriend is saying that they like girls with meat on their bones, maybe he's just trying to come out as straight and OP is in denial. You're a special kind of stupid

Thats honestly the worst thing you could tell him.

Literally a THOT.

holy shit you're definitely a girl. why are women so dumb?

stop being so insecure and get him to go to the gym with you. a big part of love is shared activities and growing as people together. the gym accomplishes both.

Fucking thots, all are the same

>A guy should NEVER know how much effort you put into looking good for him. Beauty should be natural and effortless if you want a guy to love you. If a guy feels entitled to you or knows how much power he has over you, it's over.
objectively false.
> don't want him to go to the gym either though. He's tall, handsome and kind, and if he gets really buff he'll leave me.
false
> More importantly, I don't want him to see my ugly, sweaty gym self
false. If he doesnt think you're pretty when you're sweaty and un-make-up'd, then he doesnt really like you that much

you are actually retarded. Guys are as varied as women are, but putting zero effort into being hot is not a turn on, its a turn off. It shows you have no ambition and no drive. A woman that is skinnyfat and happens to look good is as unappealing as a 300 lb woman for the same reason: laziness. A woman who keeps herself in shape is a woman that can do anything she wants to do. And that's attractive.

also, fuck you for not wanting your boyfriend to get in shape. A real relationship is about taking care of eachother, a give and take.
If you just want him around for his dick and his mouth, then fuck it, lie to him, who cares. you sure dont.

Listen lady, unless you're in your late 20s/early 30s and are planning to marry this guy, and you can't get him to lay off you about this, then maybe you should think about dropping him and dating someone else. It's not his business whether you want to build yourself up in the gym or not, just like if it were the opposite case and he *wanted* you to go to the gym and you *didn't* have any interest in it. Seriously, it makes me eye-roll hard when I see people trying to 'change' people they're involved with. If he doesn't like who you are then why is he even with you?

Also, yes, please, post current body pic, we'd all like to see your progress.

>I don’t want him to see my ugly, sweaty gym self
I don’t get this... my ex and I had no problem lifting together, if anything it made me more attracted to her. The only thing that sucked about is she never lifted that much weight and kinda took over the lifting regiment while we were there.

why dont you just cut calories if you want to be thin?

girls with muscles are gross

IGNORE EVERYONE ON HERE AND LISTEN TO ME

Keep going to the gym and tell him you do it only for yourself, not anyone else. If he keeps bitching, tell him he is hurting your feelings and you feel like you're not allowed to be yourself and do the things you like. If he still keeps bitching, literally just ignore it. If he then still bitches, dump his soyboy ass

>girls with muscles are gross
Insecure numale soyboy detected. Potentially pedo.

as a guy nothing turns me on more than seeing my girl all sweaty and tired

This whole thread is bait

Do you only hang around with autists?

Some acquaintance s share the stupid point of view that the person you're replying to says.

Those guys feel like "working for beauty" is cheating since it's not "natural", and they would totally look for something better if they only could.

Majority of guys and girls are the same bunch of mindless cunts, and humanity needs to be put down desu.

Same here. Also find it oddly sexy when a girl is sick.

>girls with huge muscles aren't cute
Oh, no no no no....

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>if he gets really buff he'll leave me
even if this is true, if this is enough reason for you to stop going to stop lifting you are beyond our help. abandon thread.

why are you dating a soyboy?

girls with muscles are gross

get over it

you probably like dating niggers with beards

maybe he is male (female) you assholes

I wish girls didn't do arms or chest.

Big legs / ass => FULLY ERECT
Strong core => let me lick the sweat off your wash board
Muscular back => I guess it's ok...
Big arms => you look like a man
Bodybuilder tits => KILL IT WITH FIRE

You're such an insecure fucking faggot lol. If the only reason you're boyfriend is with you is because he isn't buff, then you have bigger relationship problems you should address, or find someone else.

Why would you even want a guy who only stays with you because he thinks you're shit enough?

How about you just be a human being and treat him like one too?
Sadly, you're right.
>If a guy feels entitled to you or knows how much power he has over you, it's over.
But that's every unhealthy relationship. Just because its common to think you have to control someone doesn't mean it's how you have to conduct yourselves. That's how high school relationships work. You could, for example, be adults. If one of you, but not the other, understands this, then it's done.
If the base of your relationship is a balance between him finding your appearance acceptable and you stopping him from changing, then you're each emotionally stunting each other.

I can't believe I took the bait.

> talking with your partner

What a soyboy you are

It's how guys think. Ask any girl in the world.

The most popular, loved women are those who look naturally beautiful whether it's a chubby cute nerd or a perky goth. Guys THINK they appreciate effort but they don't. They hate girls who are too mindful about their looks (make up is cheating!!!) but they hate ugly girls too so we're basically fucked. Guys think that girl's bodies are naturally curvy and soft but that takes hard work for most of us.

If a guy knows you put effort into looking good you're either a vain whore or pathetic and easy to cheat on.

My grandma always told me "a girl should be like a butterfly: beautiful and so fragile touching them feels like a dream. But watch out, because noone cares for caterpillars and noone likes to be reminded that's what every butterfly once was!"

He only behaves like this because hes either insecure or controlling. Do you think that telling him you have alot of male Friends Will make him more secure and less controlling?

You should come do your squats on my face bb. Don't listen to all the haters.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want.

Stay safe for me, baby girl.

/thread

This comment contains so much advice. Wisdom is spewing forth granting us who are lucky enough to witness, spiritual awakening. These words will change the course of human history.

What fucking kind of guys do you go for? Jesus Christ. I've never met anyone who thinks like this.

I think I just had an epiphany, you sound like a female version of a lookism incel, fucking delusional. This place is toxic.

>its how guys think
>ask any girl
seriously, you have to be joking at this point.
>The most popular, loved women are those who look naturally beautiful whether it's a chubby cute nerd or a perky goth.
if you think those people dont work for their bodies you're dumber than I thought.
>Guys think that girl's bodies are naturally curvy and soft but that takes hard work for most of us.
i can't speak for all guys, but any guy this retarded is not worth your time. Or maybe he is, by the way you sound.
>If a guy knows you put effort into looking good you're either a vain whore or pathetic and easy to cheat on.
please don't parrot Veeky Forums memes as actual human belief.
>My grandma always told me "a girl should be like a butterfly: beautiful and so fragile touching them feels like a dream. But watch out, because noone cares for caterpillars and noone likes to be reminded that's what every butterfly once was!"
your grandma is retarded.

You are literally a soygirl if you let one dude dictate what you do with your time.

I'm a guy and find those asian girls who wear tons of makeup and look like dolls to be super attractive despite the fact I know they could look like pigs under all that.
I also have a fetish for big ol fake titties.
I also think instagram fitness models are super hot.
Maybe I'm just a freak

It's absolutely the same for men so don't play the victim

It's how girls think that guys think.
Most of us are ok with you taking care of yourself, it's part of the package.

Stop dating teenagers

>I don't want him to go to the gym either though. He's tall, handsome and kind, and if he gets really buff he'll leave me.

I can see why you're together.

a relationship based in insecurities,

just give him poison then drink some you too

No, but you literally call girls fake "dolls" and ugly girls "pigs" so yeah. That's not very reassuring.
We are much more honest. We might prefer hot guys and yeah guys who don't realize they're hot are extra hot but we know very well how much effort you put into looking good for us and we appreciate it unless you're a total creep about it.

do you actually think guys just think hot women happen? This is some window into your psyche. Youre projecting your lack of thought onto every single male.

Shit tastes, lad. My dream is a natty bodybuilding gf.

Guys literally think hot girl = not eating + make up. Don't lie.

What is wrong with you?

For a girl to look good generally all they have to do is keep a reasonable BF%. Guys on the other hand to look good require both muscle and BF%.

Generally speaking if a girl doesn't eat like a pig she will be fine and considered attractive to most males.

Tbf if youre ugly without make up youre gonna be ugly with make up as well.

God it fucking infurtiates me seeing women complain about their relationships like this. You’re a woman, which means that unless you are morbidly obese or completely physically deformed to the point of making small children scream in terror, you have effectively endless and immediate dating options and alternatives at all times.

This means that fixing serious relationship problems like the one you’re describing is as simple as dropping the fuckboy you’re currently with and waiting a week tops for another, better one to come along and beg you to be with him. This is especially easy when you’re dating low quality dyel beta losers like the one you’re currently with.

But what do you do instead? You stay in a relationship that you hate, that you, as a woman who can easily and quickly trade up, have absolutely no reason to stay in. And why? Because you want to whine about it. So that you can be a victim. So that you can come to Veeky Forums and cry for attention over this menial bullshit (after, I’m assuming already getting bored of crying for attention about the same thing on tumblr first, given your pic’s file name).

As a woman, especially as a woman who I’m guessing is at least above average attractive due to gym dedication and personal care, you have absolute power to instantaneously improve this shitty situation. Instead, also because you’re a typical woman, you’re willfully dragging out the situation just so that you can complain about it and get attention.

>inb4 “men complain about relationships that they could just fix too”

Men do not have the kind of power in the dating world that women have. All but the absolute best of us have to put an exhausting amount of time and effort into carefully cultivating relationships, whereas all women have to do is have a vagina and remember to keep breathing long enough to pick and choose whichever one of thousands of suitors they want to be with.

Rant over.

Why date a physically and mentally weak boy?

This thread reminds me that all women think men are retards even though it is the exact opposite.

Literally proving my point that men are clueless. Thank you.

You sound mentally unstable. Have you considered a girl might like you if you stopped being so hostile and valued more about a girl than her vagina?

Lmoa

Your bf is a dumbass

just tell him youre not going to the gym to lose weight, youre going to make your ass bigger

BRAP OR GTFO

Interesting thread. OP you have a deranged view in so many ways. Reading fit I find it weird how insecure a lot of guys here are about many normal things, but OP is on a completely different level.

>You sound mentally unstable. Have you considered a girl might like you if you stopped being so hostile and valued more about a girl than her vagina?

What do women value in men exactly? Looks, money and status.

The inverse of what you feel is what men go through daily in order to jump through hoops to even get a date. Women have so much attention from men dating has become job screening.

This is the shallow reality we live in, and yes women hold a fuckton of power from 16-28

Does your boyfriend look like this?

Women and betas seriously need to stop posting on Veeky Forums

Listen you dumb whore. Your boyfriend doesnt want you to workout because he is dyel and you're not. He is jealous and afraid you will leave him for someone better. You both actually have the same insecurity. Oh and by the way all men already think women are putting tons of effort into their looks. It just so happens most women are fat shits and don't realize makeup isnt the solution. Women also complain about men not wanting them to eat. Sort of true you should all stay within your calorie limit but that is apparently too hard. The usual cope is thinking you have to starve yourself which is retarded

>I don't like my relationship
>asks Sudanese crop dusting forum for advice
>actually I'll carry on being miserable and lie

Imagine being this delusional

Wtf are you on about, kek. That natural beauty shit is a Meme. Its all about asethetics, i dont care if a woman has make up or plastic surgery, if shes hot shes hot. Actually its important that shes willing to put effort in her Body and appearance. Real Problem are ugly skanks that dont even try to get in shape or good looking because we should "love them for who they are", so in other words Lazy unattractive little shits

Your reading comprehension skills are horrendous, and which means you’re probably a moron in every other regard as well. It’s no wonder a dumb bitch like you ended up in such a garbage relationship.

Go ahead and quote the part of my comment where I said anything to even marginally insinuate that I personally only care about women’s vaginas. I said that, as a woman, you have all the choice in the world in who you date, and yet you choose to be in a relationship that sucks, with a bitch boy who is such a little shithead that other, more intelligent women probably don’t even want to be with him. Part of the reason you have so much power to choose is bcause men aren’t anywhere near as pick or neurotic when it comes to choosing partners; i.e. as long as you have a vagina, you already have immense amounts of power in choosing who you date. And yet, you choose to be in a shitty relationship with someone you hate, because you’d rather complain about that relationship and fish for attention.

beta thot detected

>Are you mentally retarded?
We are on Veeky Forums you brainlet

this is what i love about fit. even the bait positively reinforces the idea that you should encourage your significant other to get and stay Veeky Forums. no sage here.

>Well, I do it so I look better for him, but should I lie and give him more reasons to dislike me doing it?

Women are literally retarded.

Yeah, right. Did I get attention when I was an assless fridge? Sure, from married guys in their 50s looking for a young ass and skinnyfat losers who treated me like a secondrate consolation gf they had to settle for. I didn't get a lot of attention until I squatted myself into an acceptable female shape. Now my first bf who I genuinely like and is used to dating girls he thinks wake up cute and smelling like roses, doesn't understand why I'm going to the gym. I have no fucking idea how he'll react to the knowledge I'm a flat rectangle pretending to be a curvy girl. Either it'll make him insecure or he'll think I'm exaggerating and continues to try and convince me to stop going to the gym. Let's not pretend that the minute the spell breaks and my body reverts into a potato he'll start losing interest and I'll become known as one of those girls who blows up after settling down people joke about.

you honestly expect me to read all this shit?

I love girls who are mindfull of their looks, i hate those slobs who dont work on thenselfs, whether they look good or not

WHAAAAAA ME DESERVE CHAD FACE NOT SKINNYFAT LOSER BOYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is why you don’t date lanklets.

Are you okay?

You are so retarded. Its just one guy. Tell him you will keep on lifting because you look like shit without it and feel better in your New body and if he has a Problem with that just end the relationship. Jesus fuck, your life doesnt recolve about one lanklet faggot who apparently is so stupid to hate a valueable trait of yours and if it does you have to do some serious reevaluating

But I really like him.

jesus christ just tell him it's a hobby you really enjoy
if if he's so controlling that he has to regulate your hobbies you're going to have far bigger problems going forward
why did you have to have an autistic meltdown about this

Just curious, but if he is a skinny fag, what made him attractive to you? Wouldnt you seek out a Guy who also works out?

Resentment is like a coal burning away at a relationship.