Got thrown out of gym for wearing tights

What the fuck Veeky Forums, so for my New Years Resolution (NYR) I decided I would get fit. So I like bought a bunch of new shit like a weight belt, fitness clothes, blender bottle, protein etc., and on the first day of going to Planet Fitness they said I couldn't wear my tights. Wtf!!! I see so many stupid whores wearing them and as soon as I do I get treated like a pervert.
Has anyone here had a similar experience with PF? I didn't see anything in there rules about it

>male
>wearing tights to intentionally show off dick bulge

Get off our board you fucking faggot

post the pic of this lardass wearing tights and fuck off

Unless you get possessed by an ancient demon, no one wants to see your bulge.
Just wear sweatpants and a loose t-shirt like your main man, me. Would I mislead you?

Yes, they don't want you as a customer you will actually use the facility and cost them more money. They are also not in the business of Fitness they are in the business of selling inexpensive memberships to people who wont use them, but also not cancel them because they might use them. Get with the program dude.

What do you mean?

post bulge

RAYRAY. *notices bulge* OWO WATS THIS

What are you, some kind of CIA NIGGER?
*Teleports behind you*
Nothing personnel

*cleans your room and give your life meaning*

bend over faggot

>not screaming DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER and then threatening to sue the gym

Is this a Devilman reference?

let's see the front

How about you don’t go to planet fitness

Small ass

That was before the implants

This, he should file a discrimination complaint, any gender should be able to wear the same variety of clothing and have it considered appropriate, like if a girl wears a bikini a guy should be able to wear equivalent

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Fuck off, guys can wear whatever girls can, what about them cameltoes??

Fuck that, they should want people to use their gym

what about traps you douchebag

We need to check between the buttcheeks to see if everything is ok

I wear tights and very loose shirt to cover up the bulge and ass. This is how it supposed to be done.

>hiding your crotch
You weak fucking sissy. You are the ultimate cuck if you let women do something and are too scared to do it. Neck yourself. You have no self respect

>guys can wear whatever girls can

Cross dressing mentality you faggot
Just because you can doesn't make it socially acceptable.

Cameltoes are avoidable dick bulges are not. Dick bulges are also way more obvious and disturbing than a fucking cameltoe

Put on make up and leopard tights next time then, you attention seeking faggot. Any self-respecting person can see through your insecurities.

>OP desperately attempts any angle possible to pretend he has an ass

A trap with no ass is like a top with a lil dick, sorry lad

> (You)
>Fuck that, they should want people to use their gym

That's not there business model. More use = more expense = more hassle.

You're a fucking idiot.