What mode is this?

What mode is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/j-anorexic-girl-fucked-by-black-cock-4526847
youtube.com/watch?v=oK-jR34mm50
youtu.be/8xV9lcXxzqw?t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=7gnXaqzvMd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this recent? It looks worse than it used to.

>Veeky Forums

kek

>Is this recent?
Yep, as recent as 1 hour ago

Auschwitz mode

>knowing you could easily overpower her

Jack skellington

h-how can she move?
how is she alive??
like does she have a disease or something? i know ive seen her on here for years but i guess i never noticed how bad she really is, like how the fuck can she live a normal life when she's literally skinnier than anorexia patients that are literally dying in hospital beds?

I was listening to Mad World by Tears for Fears this morning

Lol all she has skelly inspo all over her room

She can barely move and every time she does she looks pained.

Anybody remember how her beef curtains showed up for all the youtube ppl to marvel at

I fucking kekked hard, thank you calcium goddess

Tie her down and smash that meaty puss of hers.

if she catches the flu, she dies

There was some fuss last year about her almost dying I think so she's not too far from that.

lol wtf, that's like overpowering a 12 yo.

Bulemia

How is she still alive at that weight. Why hasn't youtube taken her channel down for self harm

keked

Here as a reminder

Imagine fucking her real hard

I'm going to be sick.

>Skeleton dropped beef sandwich

I want to break her arm for some reason

That's body shaming user. I could also say the same for most body builders on YT.

Gulag mode

Imagine how tight it must be on the inside

She would be goal-body mode if she did her hair and makeup better desu

She’s actually pretty hot. Hot mode.

not really? there isn't much stuff to make it thigh, would be like fucking an unblown ballon

After I saw that one cunt pic, I did.
Stumbled across this video while looking for stuff online
xhamster.com/videos/j-anorexic-girl-fucked-by-black-cock-4526847
Then I realized that I'd probably kill her before I was close to getting my first nut. My dick deflated faster then the hindenberg.

Till you get sliced by those razor sharp elbows

not really at all desu, a) there's no mass in the surrounding area to squash it in and apply pressure and b) she has literally no muscle tone at all whatsoever and a lot of vaginal tightness comes from the rings of muscle around the tube. narrow maybe, but with literally no resistance to your cock. like fucking the entrance of a deflated balloon

Skelf mode

Jesus shed put an auschwitz victim to shame

hahaha you literally beat me to it what are the chances

Oh God, that poor girl

Fatties detected.

It's like reading the "Theres not enough room for the baby to move round in there" comments fat chicks make on fit pregnant chick photos

holy shit her sacrum

that would implicate that she is tight.
I love (boyish) skinny girls(female), but fucking a skeleton is just disgusting.
She is just as repulsive sexually as a fat person

it's literally the opposite of that you absolute brainlet. it's like the difference between blowing up a balloon 10 feet underwater and blowing up a balloon in a vacuum - which is gonna be easier?
is it easier to stick a fork through a piece of bread or a ham? is it easier to stretch a rubber band or a bicycle tyre? where there's more stuff, there's more resistance. you blithering idiot.

for some odd reason I really want to have sex with her.

and fist her and do bicep curls

>that waist/hip ratio
umpf, this is some prime woman

THICC
H
I
C
C

>Then I realized that I'd probably kill her before I was close to getting my first nut. My dick deflated faster then the hindenberg.
That only expanded my dick, what's wrong with me

>that look she gives the camera

IM ON NOFAP FUCK

the penis is an organ but the vagina is a muscle and she has no muscle anywhere from starving herself so her vag is probably pretty loose but that's the least of her worries cause she's probably going to die soon if she keeps starving herself to this extent

*surrounded by muscle, not A muscle

Is this bait or has the american public school system failed you this hard.

Imagine her and catface slam banging

Would probably start a forest fire

I would feed her my dick, if you now what I mean

just fucking post it already fuck

post eugenia's cooney

post it

GIVE ME A FUCKING SKELETON GF
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
GOD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

we have the meats

Her parents should get put down. She belongs in a hospital and not yt. Really disturbing stuff

Top fucking kek

I swear to God, remember when Google didn't suck fucking balls out of a straw?

Whyismydingdonghard.jpg

Actually I take that back

Do her parents support this degeneracy?

She'd be hot as fuck if she put on 30lbs.

You know she's wearing a wig and applies her make-up with a spatula, right? She would literally look like an Auschwitz survivor if she removed the make-up and wig.

youtube.com/watch?v=oK-jR34mm50

>what is malnourished?

What? Do you know how greentext works?

Welcome to Veeky Forums

the vagina is a tube surrounded by strong muscles that can help push out a child

top kek.
The vagina is mucosa surrounded by fibrous tissue (fascia) that separates it from the bladder and the rectum. Its transversely (it forms a circle arround it, it's not "along it") surrounded by the levator ani (litteraly the "anus elevator"), if you make your asshole tight thats part because of the levator ani
sorry for my bad english btw

should we ban fatfuck burger youtubers or would that be a microaggression

That´s a view from above btw

nigga the people at auschwitz are BBWs next to this.
This girl could have riden the wind to escape the camp

>tfw you will never bang a skelegirl

Why hasn't her family staged an intervention yet?
She's literally gonna starve herself to death, she probably already has irreversible organ damage.

for real anyone ever had an anorexic gf?

there's this girl at work I swear likes me and she's kinda qt and although she's not as spooky as this girl, she's definitely sticc tier

Just want to know in case anything happens (knowing me though, it probably won't)

I had a gf who was very very skinny and let me tell you it sucks. Flat assed and fatigued with all kinds of hormonal problems as a result. I prefer the thick stuff over thin, but ideally I’d want fit.

spooky mode

>could have riden the wind to escape the camp

Nice try schlomo, Auschwitz wasn't a deathcamp

This is gulag mode

Used to date a girl on the cross country team in college. No fun. Thought I would break her. You could cut yourself on her hip bones if you weren't careful.

Itll sound like a room full of people cracking their knuckles.

yes it was, do you think it was a labor camp?

I think it'd sound like this:

youtu.be/8xV9lcXxzqw?t=6s

Lol

fun fact, if a girl has to shit soon you can feel the turd trough the vagina

Mfw was thinking this before scrolling to your post.

Oh thats good

Still fat faced mode.

I'd bone her mode.
Alternatively, Boner mode.

Did you think of that joke all by yourself did you?

>When giving her the dick would increase her lbm by 20%

Meanwhile mom is obeast
youtube.com/watch?v=7gnXaqzvMd4

>can literally see her cheek bones
>fat face

>tfw no living dead skeleton gf to contact malevolent spirits with.

/fast/

Which is more then likely part of her problem.
She doesn't want to be her mother so badly that she self harms.
There might be some anger towards her and her being so thin might be an act of rebellion and hatred towards her.

The other thing...there's a small chance that the mother approves of her murdering herself slowly because she lacks the ability to control herself when it comes to food.

Would kidnap eugenia and keep her locked up in my feeding/exercise room till she's hot and thicc. At which point it will become my tender loving rape dungeon and breeding den.

Really hope she seeks and gets some professional help. Only just started seeing her pop up on here in the last year. I'd be surprised to see her for longer that 6 months or a year given where she's at in her physical state.

Had a friend more or less nearly died from anorexia, because she was insistent that she was not and did not consider treatment until a doctor told her she would die in 3 months. And she had been on that path for a good 3 years, and she was reclusive, and very antisocial due to her guilt of it. I tried, her best friend tried, and her ex boyfriend at the time kinda tried, but he honestly did shit all. Luckily she got treatment and has been going through it for the past 5-6 months, and should be more or less done and cleared in a week or two.

This shit messes people up emotionally, physiologically and psychologically.

She has been anorexic for fucking years.

>Implying I'd let eugenia use her anorexia as a way to get attention
>implying I wouldn't get on her ass about not eating and make her into an instathot

Yeah.