lmao this may be the cope world record

How is that cope you dicklet

>browse Veeky Forums
>get to laugh at people who obsess over their ex girlfriends
feels good man

>7 inches
>my ex gf’s first
One of these are a lie

You're ex is getting fucked by a dicklet and you're just a wanker.

It's awesome when big dicked guys know they have big dicks and flaunt it in your face and tries to make you feel inferior. Gets me rock hard when i see my best friends cock, he's huge. I'm not even gay, just a degenerate who never got pussy as a kid. It fucked me up sexually and gave me penis envy and made it hard for me to sexualize women.

i lifted 150kg for 5 reps at 65kg bodyweight

> still thinking about your ex and her sex life with her new bf

seems like you posted a bad feel my man. be bigger than that

Watched a movie with a date yesterday. Made a move and we smooched some which led to cuddling throughout the movie where she was stroking my forearm all the way up to my joocy pecs. Didn’t smash though because she’s a proper lady which is fine cause that’s what happened with my last good relationship

Ive had this exact same feel OP, altough im 8 inches, so the fact that she will likely never fuck a bigger and better dick just helps me with that last rep everytime

GOAT

OP, man, it's OK. I don't know the circumstances of your breakup but I remember being in the place where I still cared about being better than the new guy, its not a good place. Now you come to Veeky Forums to make a totally ebic post about what a good feel it is when you actually feel like shit and are just trying to feel better by empathizing with anonymous people like you. It'll get better.

The really good feel is when she tries to crawl back after getting dumped, its not the mountain peak, but its the beautiful view you get halfway toward the top.

Massive cope. New BF has a job and a car and no man titties.

>7.75x6.25
>Very unlikely she'll have the length again
>Very unlikely she'll have the girth again
>She'll probably never have both again

>mfw there is no "she"

Wtf are you guys talking about I don’t care about her at all

her new boyfriend's name is Jamal and now she laughs when she looks back on what she thought she considered, "pleasure" with OP's freckled beanpole

>gf would have this body if she would just work out with me
>I even do the meme machines with her when she goes
>"i don't like paying for a gym, user. the atmosphere there is so bad and harsh."

Do I just become home gym masterrace to get her into lifting?

Just buy her a kettle ball and a yoga mat. And yes, you should get a home gym.

Gf dumps me
1st year only think about her can't stop hook up with her again a few times when she sees me chatting with other girls she freaks out into rage mode
2nd year she gets bf I'm still hung up
3rd year sleeping about but still think about her and found out she cheated on me
4th year sort myself out quit uni, join gym , stop smoking, get full time job
5th acquire new gf less crazy qt who works out like crazy with the big titties
Few weeks ago ex messages me saying she broke up with her bf and hasn't gotten over me for past 5 years. I'm so happy where I'm at that wouldn't wanna ever wanna go back

>OP is 5'5"
>his ex-gf's new bf is 6'3"
>thinks his 7 incher is big
THAT MANLET COPE

>I don’t care about her at all
>I post about how I am so much better than men she chose over me just for validation from anonymous users of the website I frequent

Finally benched 2 plate today

Not much by fit standatds but it felt really good

Probably the first time ive been happy with myself in year s

>get depressed because I see posts on Veeky Forums with guys way more muscular and handsome than me
>be sad because they say only face and height matter and unless you're a male model you should kys and don't bother lifting
>also be sad that I've been rated as a 3/10 and told my physique is garbage
>remember that in spite of all that, I've still been hit on and slept with numerous attractive girls
>some as high as 9/10 (to me at least)
>feel alright again and hit the weights

If I can make it, then we're all gonna make it bros.

>mfw when average dink but sticc gf thinks I’m yuge

>7 inch girlfriend
>no dick

>le BBC meme

Perhaps the greatest jewish invention, after bagels.

>Lifted

Be more specific user.

trying to gf a sticc girl right now. they are the best

I dont think you've gotten over her man.

100kg is definitely respectable, especially for normal people.

Ever since I seperated my view of myself from Veeky Forumss view, my lifes been much better.
You've literally got nothing to lose by trying to be confident and thinking highly of yourself, it takes time though don't expect to be like that overnight.

I guess the main problem is that I think I don't deserve to be confident, because I'm not a 9/10 male model. Stupid I know.

It honestly doesn't matter that much

>7 3/4 inch dick
>on and off with this girl for a few years
>would make her leave a big wet spot on the bed each time
>would make her legs shake during sex
>always bad timming between us so it never worked out
>ran into a few years later and we're both single but we both are giving each other weird vibes
>be open with few months later but tells me shes been seeing someone else because she didn't think i was still interested in her after we ran into each other last time
>her best friend is engaged to my best friend
>tells me it's probably not going to last long
>new guy is a dicklet and she's already seems a little frustarted at it
>5 years later and they're now married

Our timing was always off so im not even mad esp since i got to use the rest of my mid 20s to bang other girls and find someone who is perfect for me. But don't think just because you have a big dick and they're with a dicklet means they're not happy in other parts of the relationship.

is 10x10 every other day a bad idea?

is 10x10 every other day a bad idea?>

>>tells me it's probably not going to last long
>>new guy is a dicklet and she's already seems a little frustarted at it
So is marriage just this trivial thing to people or what?

holy shit I know that exact feel. Kinda feel bad though since she isn't happy about that smaller dick. New girl loves it though.

iktf, it took months of watching vids and reading books (the book of book i've found to be pretty good, free pdf) until it actually clicked.
Going to a new years festival was the catalyst for it all, as the anonymity of thousands of other people like me meant that there was literally no point in caring what people thought, and so just to be confident in what you do.
Once I got back I realised my everyday life is basically the same, nobody gives a fuck what you do, just be kinda nice to everyone and people will like you.

You owe it to yourself to be free of what people think, and do whatever you want, dress how you like, otherwise you're being a slave to your own ideas of what people MIGHT think of you, which is the weakest thing you can do.

I look better then most of the population, and constantly get told that

You can't count yourself (or your mommy).

Life is mostly unfulfilling and people try to cope with their wistfulness by setting arbitrary milestones.
"When I get my license, everything will be different."
"When I go to college, everything will be different."
"When I graduate, everything will be different."
"When I'm living on my own, everything will be different."
"When I get married, everything will be different."
"When I get promoted, everything will be different."
"When I get swole, everything will be different."
"Just this one last thing and then I'll be happy."

It's how we conquered the planet. It's what we do.

Depends what you're doing. If it's something like lat pull down and something that's genuinely light, yeah go for it. But don't put it as deadlifts 10x10.

That is for the pep talk user, I'm gonna work on it.

i did it for overhead press for about 7 sessions
i have stretch marks on my shoulders and i feel a new delt growing

>Going to a new years festival was the catalyst for it all, as the anonymity of thousands of other people like me meant that there was literally no point in caring what people thought, and so just to be confident in what you do.
Holy shit...
HOLY SHIT!
I've never thought of it this way before!
FUCK!
This might be the key to unlocking gf mode!

>about to walk into the break room
>hear "user is as close as a white guy can get to a ghetto booty"

He's got you, OP.

leave her, she'll try getting inshape for the next beta, then reel her back in

This is the most pathetically insecure thing I've ever read in my life.

>"Wow chad that was great! I haven't been fucked like that since high school. My last boyfriend was only like 4" hard but I would tell him I thought it was 7" to make him feel better"

Ayy gj m8. I was just able to do that 3x5! I was super proud of myself as well.

>7 inches
>acting as if this is impressive
Not saying it's average but I'm slogging one. It's not too good looking when it's as thin as the head like mine

Negroids probably have the tiniest dicks on average so they make up a lie out of pure C O P E

Yup.
That's why when the sistahs see a real ten inch "bbc" their mouths water.

>mfw this qt dentist student's patient so she can graduate

And I get a free teeth cleaning and gum treatment, how do I get her to like me guys? I'm already lifting

>90% chance
It is more like 30%
The average dick size of all men isn't the same as the average dick size of men who have sex and relationships.

Wtf

If thats dl you should feel bad. Squat, binch, or OHP would be okay, good, and lit in that order.

>he thinks that expressing insecurities is pathetic

This post says more about you than you know

delete this

t. Mad dicklet

Don’t worry bro just jelq LMAO

Once this faggot stops shitposting everything will be different.

>mfw 6'2 with a 7.5"x6" cock
>mfw I tell girls that I'm 6'0 and that my dick is an average 6 inches to distort their views

This is the best Feel. You win.
I envy you

You fucking cunt my gf keeps thinking I'm 5'7 no matter how many times I say I'm 5'9 because of people like you.

Cope: The thread
> lmao she misses me look at how much she misses me guys im shitposting about it on fit

Cope: The post
>lmao I dont have a small dick guys look at how average my dick is girls tell me its big enough Im shitposting about it on fit

Bro it's really sad that you're thinking about your ex fucking her new bf. Even if she misses your (internet) "big dick" you're still cucking yourself in your mind lmao
> literally thinking about a dicklet fucking your ex
OP = faggot

>7 inch cock
>dating asian
>her ex boyfriend was her first
>his face when she sees me and her
>his face when he didn't even break her hymen

\thread

Bagels are fucking awesome. Specially the heroin bagels

You're delusional, 150kg at 65kg for any lift is very good. That's a high intermediate - advanced DL, advanced squat, godly bench, and an impossible OHP.

>"When I get swole, everything will be different."
I wish it didn't hurt so much to hear.

>think about high school relationships
>realize I've taken the virginity of the five girls I dated in high school
>feelsverygoodman

>thinking you were their firsts
user, how do you retain your youthful innocence?

who is this goddess

>Veeky Forums tells me being tall is important and manlets are losers
>meet most amazing girl ever
>she has a boyfriend
>he's 5'3
I'm not giving up easily, but it does make me realize Veeky Forums is wrong most of the time.

she'd rather fuck someone with a smaller dick than fuck you.

i know that feel breh

One of the most awesome couples at my uni that I know is this bulky 5'4' Thorin Oakenshield looking fuck and his gorgeous tall blonde gf. They're both two of the nicest people I know, she absolutely adores him, and he regularly makes "just short dude things" jokes on his facebook and all of his friends laugh with him. There's also this other kid with a growth disorder I know, he's 23 and is often mistaken by strangers for a literal middleschooler, but he owns it, is funny as hell, and slays more pussy than any guy I know.

manletism is a meme and a mindset

>start dating a qt
>walking one night out in the cold after dinner
>she grabs my arm with both of hers and hangs on to me
>her face changes and she just starts feeling me up and squeezing my bicep/ tri
>"oh my god user your arms, they're so hard!"
>flex a little and smirk
>she giggles

I feel like I just kept my head down and lifted and before I knew it shit like this started happening. I used to be such a pudgy gross fuck. We're all gonna make it bros.

cgi

and I'm sure you have plenty of data to back up that point

Unlike, you know, real data from condom companies that show 7" is 3-4% of men, with the percentage decreasing exponentially after that

user, we're all gonna make it in our own ways

Warm-water compresses and jelqing (but primarying the fullness and whole gripping)

30s, full-locking Kegels

>be 18
>pudgy, not in great shape
>go to doctor for a minor problem
>terrible case of malpractice happens which almost costs me my life
>misaligns my spine
>destroys my pelvic muscular structure and damages my nervous system
>temporarily lose cognitive function
>all the "experts" tell me I'm most likely going to die, that I'll never finish college and that the best I'll ever do is live at home with mom and work a sedentary minimum wage job
>fuckthatfuckyou.jpg
>be in constantly painful recovery for 3 years
>almost die
>stabilize and go through 2 years of physical therapy rebuilding myself
>get into the best shape of my life
>decide I need to go away from home for a while and process everything
>get a job working as an outdoor education guide out west for the summer
>have a day off and decide to climb a mountain in Colorado
>load up 80lbs in my backpack just to see what I can do
>get to the summit and look out at the world, silent save for wind and birds
>the whole planet is covered in gold as the sun sets
>it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen
>eyes get blurry as my pack falls from my shoulders
>collapse on my knees and wail into the sky

I'm not sure who I cried out at that day, whether it my family, the people who almost killed me, the ones who told me I would die, or whether I was yelling at god or myself. It just felt so sad, so deeply sad about everything that had been done to me, but somehow amazing at the same time to have my freedom and my body back, for fighting and winning control over my own life. It was just a big FUCK YOU to the world I guess.

I feel like an angry swole little boy sometimes Veeky Forums.

how to make arms hard without flexing?

Thats awesome user, God does miraculous things. Happy for you.

What did the doctor do to you btw that caused all that? Surgery?

Wait, is 7 inches big?

jelqing seems like such a fucking meme.. there is no way that shit works. and there is never before/after pics.

>anonymously posting about how you're happy that your ex is getting fucked by another dude
user..

>thinking about another man's dick size
never change Veeky Forums

No, the global average is now 13 inches. KYS dicklet.

BTFO

Statistically speaking it's the 6'2 of dick size

fuck I would rather be 6'2 with an average dick than 5'10 with a 7" one

but just gotta count your blessings I guess, its nbd

>be making out with girl
>roll over on top, holding yourself up with triceps
>she takes off your shirt and runs her hands up and down your back and triceps
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

google reverse image search

Personality goes a long way

>falling for the bbc meme
tfw black and 6.8x5.7