How can I bulk (3400cal daily) on 10 quid weekly?

How can I bulk (3400cal daily) on 10 quid weekly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWtO0cfgewY
amazon.com/Raw-Organic-Whey-5LB-Undenatured/dp/B06XWXTX49/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1515628863&sr=1-5&keywords=whey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

move to the poorest country on earth

wtf kind money is a quid?

Rice
Beans
Oil

It's what the island monkeys call their currency. However, they will soon change to the pakistani rupee anyway

Bro if you go to honduras you can eat steaks every day and have beautiful women serve them to you and they will just suck your dick for free. At least as a good looking tall fit green eyed American that happens

You could buy more than enough white rice and black beans with that money, assuming groceries are about as much as in bugerland.

maybe.

youll probs have to go chicken and rice and oil or something.

you can get huge bags of disgusting frozen chicken at aldi for like a £1 3-4 those should be enough protein for a week.

Oats and lard.

>Owing to insufficient law enforcement resources, crime in Honduras is rampant and criminals operate with a high degree of impunity. Consequently, Honduras has one of the highest murder rates in the world

Shame.

What the fuck is a quid, bud

buy a large brick of cheese

how many quid to a galleon?

493?

pure olive oil/onions

same as buck yank

>quid
youtube.com/watch?v=FWtO0cfgewY

Do you actually need 3400 kcals or is that the number you came up with?

If you track everything and make sure youre gaining a small amount of weight a month then you dont need so many kcals unless your a pro bodybuilder.

>fell for the dirty bulk meme
>ate 3000+ a day and just became fat
>finally got to 10% bf after cut
>6'4 190lbs
>now lean bulking on 2100 kcals
>gaining no more than 2lbs a month

Rice
Multi pack non brand tuna
Oats
Oil

OP here, hashing things out;
BREAKFAST-- oatmeal, 2 scoops peanut butter, slice of toast, glass of milk, banana. i dont know if i can be bothered to cook eggs everyday, alternatives?
LUNCH-- 2 chicken thighs, tons of rice, with olive oil.
SNACK-- P&J sandwich, glass of milk.
DINNER -- beef mince, pasta, sauce.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REACH 3400CAL THOUGH

She looks like smug pepe
No direspect to the queen

you cant people usually only accept real money not that monopoly shit

m8 i don't think you can buy enough proteins with that. You'll have to dumpster dive or go fishing a lot.

how in the holy everloving fuck are you gaining weight on 2100 calories a day at 6'4" 190

that's how much i ate on my recent cut to lose ~2lb/week, do you just lay in bed all day?

Whey/milk/oats/veg

I have been eating this for almost a year. £10 ez and I buy organic.

WHERE'S THE SCOOPS AT BROTHER
C'MON

Go to Morrisons and buy the knock off weetabix biscuits, 75p for 24. Buy whole milk wherever is cheapest. Your breakfast will be as many biscuits as you can handle, with 175ml of milk for 2, adding 75ml for each extra biscuit. Heat the milk in the microwave for a minute or 2 then put it into the bowl with the biscuits in, mash it up and youve got a high calorie cheap as shit breakfast.

Honestly milk is going to be your saviour here, almost no protein sources are viable at £10 only

> How can I bulk (3400cal daily) on 10 quid weekly?
> 10 British pounds = 43.6065468 Brazil reais
If you were here in Brazil you could buy about 4kg of pork loin (+- 25 reais) and spend the rest on peanuts (+- 6 reais/kg).

Easy peasy.

>kraut subhuman is still butthurt over brexitr

steal food

No, I lift 5 days a week, people always overestimate how many kcals a week they need, youre not going gain muscle without gaining a bunch of fat eating like a pig. You should gaining no more than 2lbs a month.

I used to think like you but I played around with my diet and finally got down to 10% bf while keeping a lot of size.

Btw I was losing 1.8lbs a week eating 1800 kcal, yes at 6'4.

what whey should i be buying?

/pol/ pls

amazon.com/Raw-Organic-Whey-5LB-Undenatured/dp/B06XWXTX49/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1515628863&sr=1-5&keywords=whey

it's what i buy, anyway. only the best for me

The cheapest. I go with bulkpowders cuz their flavours are amazing. Go with that/myprotein. Not much difference in price. I use like 100g of the stuff a day =£1 ish. Oats, I use around 600g, which is around £0.80 (organic. Normal is ridiculously cheaper). Milk I buy organic so it's maybe £0.50 a day? Organic veg is like £0.20 per serving. And I buy at Sainsbury's, you can go Aldi if you want to save more.

>$99 for 5 lbs

pls be troll. I get organic whey for £12/500g

no, you just don't understand how to count calories evidently

you said
now you're saying
>Btw I was losing 1.8lbs a week eating 1800 kcal

fucking pick one

there is no way in hell you are gaining weight on 2100 calories at 6'4"

you got fat as fuck eating ~3000 or whatever you ate before because you were also fucking up your calorie counting then and eating much more than that

not a troll, i'm simply worth the cost.

i guess you're worth less than i am. not everyone can be the best, so don't worry about it.

You don’t. If you have to survive on a tenner a week you’ve got bigger problems than going to the gym. Get your priorities straight and get a job, dumbass.

I am lean bulking on 2100, you need to understand that I just started my bulk last week and im sure I will stop gaining soon and will need to eat more

butter.

let's laugh at funny brit units of measure they still use
>The stone or stone weight (abbreviation: st.) is an English and imperial unit of mass now equal to 14 pounds (6.35029318 kg).
how much do you weigh in stones Veeky Forums?

Is that plastic lol

Lentils.

Or since you're in England, simply go do farm work. Room and Board in exchange for labor.

The fuck is a quid?
On that note, why are puddlefags so retarded? You've got squid in your check, but pay for things in pounds, then fuck around and measure weight in stones, which is some equivalent amount of kilos, all the while looking down your tea-stained noses at America like we're the ones retarded.