Do you get heightmogged a lot?

Do you get heightmogged a lot?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BKyVDM7AJCZ/
instagram.com/p/BFi8Ok6CoxR/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No because I don't have any friends and only go outside to go to work

The most height hate I see is here, but I love this shitty place.

Discrimination against my height is covert, I'm sure.

To my fellow manlets, bee yourself.

Just don't expect to get 10/10s on tinder. Be real with your self. Cuties will happen if you put yourself in the right environment, i.e. school, work, volunteering.

Guy on the right is what I always pictured as the perfect male specimen but I would give everything if it means I could become Mark Zuckerberg

6'2" master race reporting in

6'5 its rare but happens

Shit meant left.

>left
>right
haha

>be 6'7
>have to work at NBA with niggers
fml

I'm 6'5 living in Brazil (avg 5'8). Literally never got height mogged.

usually taller than most people in public, when I go somewhere with lots of teens/early 20s I feel like a manlet

t.6'2 australian

must be nuts to see someone taller than you who isnt a professional athlete

Kinda, but I'm a girl and I love being smol. I feel like a troll sometimes when walking next to a model-like girl tho

>mfw get matches with solid 9/10s some 10s
>they can't tell i'm short from pictures

how tall are you

> mfw 6'5 but you can't tell from picture, since I have large frame as well
> can't put it on tinder bio bc it doesn't work that way with artsy girls

5'2.5

>5'2.5
wait
so you use both ' an .s for height
tf americans

>be 5’9” manlet with tall friends 6’2”, 6’4” and 6’6”
>just come out with us user
>you can’t keep staying home every friday night
>it will be fun!
>You will meet lots of girls it’s so easy
>go out with friends
>get heightmogged like crazy whenever we aren’t sitting down
>girls go straight to them without them even doing anything
>it’s like girls dont even notice I’m even there
>user you need to talk more! You are the most interesting/fun guy I know I’m sure girls will like you once they know you

Do they legitimetly not get it or do they just use me for heightmogging?

Definitely the second one. Guys don't say blanket statements like that they all know the truth. You're being used.

it just means 5'2" and a half nigga quit spergin'

>tfw 6'7 but always tell people I'm 6'2
>"wtf my boyfriend says he's 6'2 but he's like half a foot shorter than you"
>"Well, lots of guys lie about their height to girls. They figure as long as they're taller than you then you can't tell the difference. I guess they're right haha!"

Five feet and 2 and a half inches. I know we're weird, but I find the comma bizzare because that typically always signifies thousandth place for Americans.

we're gonna make it brah

Thought so

Or they're not using you. I wouldn't alter your irl relationships with people because of what one user said.

I'm a hair under 6 freedom units and I'm one of the shortest white men I know, but no one ever calls me short because being surrounded by asians means that you would have to add "for a white guy".

You cunts are the WORST

lmao, I'm a tall girl and I feel like I'm an awkward giant when I hang out with my short friends.

I honestly don't mind dating shorter guys (so long as they are heavier than me, gotta be smaller in some way) so long as they are confident enough to deal with it.

>5'11"
my drinking buddies are mainly 6'0"-6'3"; they heightmog me, but i facemog them. we have a charismatic as fuk ~5'5"ish friend who hangs out with us as well, which seriously helps my case

>dick is 7.7 inches
>tell girls its 5.5

If a dude ever says I'm too tall to wear heels, I tell him he's too short to date me

i think you're larping but if true, 6'7 is too tall for this cos you obviously look like a freak while 6'2 doesn't

6'4 is probably the tallest that could get away with saying they're 6'2

>I tell him he's too insecure to date me
ftfy
how tall

6'4" but I live in Honolulu. I tower over people here.

is it really a mog when you're 6'5"? beyond that and bodies start to get seriously unwieldy. i feel like at a certain height you would just be like, "hey, another tall as fuck dude, check it out!"

>tfw you're 6ft and most girls still aren't your height when wearing heels.
>"Wow user, I love that I can wear heels with you, my exes always complained!"

>can't put it in tinder bio
bruh when i was at uni my height was literally my ENTIRE tinder bio and i matched with tons of art hoes, smashed a couple of them too
also i feel like by removing it to go after one specific demographic is cutting you off from a ton of other chicks whose interest it would catch.
it's a numbers game, especially on tinder, cos remember a) you won't meet 90% of the people you match and b) are you truly expecting to meet the love of your life on a phone dating app? be honest with yourself you're on tinder to get puss puss not to meet your dream art waifu, so put ya damn height in your bio

>dating midgets
this isn't a fetish board

They legimately care about you and want you to be happy. That's why they invited you out. Not everyone in the world is out to get you user

get your punctuation straight

lmao
i'll be doing that at parties from now on

you may not like it but this post is what peak tinder perfomance looks like

i'm putting my height on bio NOW

Why even bother lifting if you're not 7'2?

instagram.com/p/BKyVDM7AJCZ/

muh punctuation is straight relative to the place i live

instagram.com/p/BFi8Ok6CoxR/
>thedutchgiant: Did you know the Dutch are (on average) the tallest people on earth? Men are 1.83meter and women 1.70meter. With 2.18meter / 7.2ft I'm the second tallest here in Holland and there are a lot of giants here. For example one of my tranings mates @johan.brouwers on the left in the picture is 2.10meter. Our gym friend in the middle is 1.75meter :D
>tfw 5'9

6'11 vs 7'0

7'1

nigger manlet

ok
straight means SI
but i give you half inch as bonus for effort

He is a walking nightmare.

who would you rather be? the billionaire or mechachad?

>mechachad
he's rich as well
not billionaire but more than enough

I'm hoping I'll get to 5'8 at least
I'm 18 and just reached a little over 5'5 and grew half an inch this month, I think I'm hitting a growth spurt cause I'm eating, sleeping, lifting. I eat and sleep like crazy now and I have bad growing pains in my back and some in knees

Same brudder.

if they switched lifes both of them would be unhappy. left guy has looks, right has brain and power

I live amongst Mexicans so yes.

I'm 32 and 5' 2", is there any hope for me guys?

>5'10
>Decent height for race (persian)
>Live in the Netherlands

All my Dutch friends are so freaking tall its crazy.

fuck man my condolences thats scary
i'll never complain about being 5'7 ever again

my gf is from bosnia, I m 5'11 and every male in her senpai is minimum 6'3, get mogged into oblivion at every family gathering

Fuck man

5'11.5 is the worst height.

I don't feel comfortable lying and saying I'm the full 6 but holy shit i feel like a Manlet

Literally me.

I'm more handsome than my guy friends thank God. They heightmog me constantly but when girls look down and see me, they usually lose interest in the other guy.

5'11 fucking sucks, I'm so close to being normal.

Atleast I'm the same height as jake gylehaal

maybe you should get the fuck out of Europe you stinky fuck manlet

>smol
Fucking kys

stop bully

I'm 5'5 and live in the Netherlands
It doesn't even bother me anymore

>I'm 18 and just reached a little over 5'5 and grew half an inch this month

wrong. you're 5'4 and measured yourself on some thicker carpet while wearing shoes in the morning. you're fucked, frodo.

5'11" and I know wtf you mean. I know I'm >average height outside of Veeky Forums but I feel inferior as fuck with a friend taller than me, and it's obvious everyone else feels the same. We'll go to grab some food or whatever, even if I walk in first to the hostess to tell them how many people we have I've had them basically fucking ignore me and look at him. I seriously feel like I look fucking stupid with anyone over 6'

you guys realize height matters very little. as long as you don't sport the little boy look you're fine

I'm the same height, 1.82m. I feel tall when im in the suburbs, which is working class, but in the city I get absolutely mogged. 1 in every 4 cunts walking past you down the street is 6'3"+, im still not "short", but definitely get mogged. Also fuck all the lankletesses.

I'm 5'6 and my best mate is about 6'3 hahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a a a a aa....

>stinky manlet

Hahahaha.

I'm 5'5", what do you think? I don't even consider it being 'heightmogged', it's natural to me that the majority of people I will come across in my life will be taller than me.
People outside this place don't care nearly as much as Veeky Forums makes it out to be, however things definitely are different when you're short, you also have a limited dating pool. I do get dates and I've been with really attractive women before, I have fucked women taller than I am but if not for the fact that I have an attractive face and reasonable wealth, dating (the kind of women that interest me) would most likely be much harder.

My advice to my fellow short guys is to stop pitying themselves and take a hold of their lives. You have to learn to play the game the best way you can with the cards you have been dealt and if you were taller you'd probably find something else about yourself to feel bad about. Most people are shitty, stop caring.

>php
>brain
Pajeet plz

Seeing a 6'+ woman drives me to suicide

Imagine how much Shaq must love hanging out with him

They were the shortest three centuries ago, what happened?

His above-the-knee rack pull is my deficit deadlift

Literally the only place I see height being important is male dominated fit forums. My dad is fucking 5'3 or something and still slays. He's a doctor tho so that's probably why.

>if zuckerberg really wanted to he could outfuck that entire tram combined
>he could literally buy all of their gfs

Reminder money>height>muscle

>tfw 6'5 and ugly as a dog
>tfw big dick
>tfw handsome father

All this wasted potential lads

Not seeing 6'+ women drives me to suicide. Seriously American women are just too short. I don't want my kids to envy my height and secretly wish I'd married someone taller. Probably gonna move to NL where everyone looks like me.
Manlets suffer too much. As a tall person I feel it's my duty to all manlets to reduce the next generation's manlet-suffering by creating as many giants as I can. If you guys commit suicide maybe you'll reincarnate as my son. You're welcome.

this but I am the teen/early 20s
the future is now old man

megachad obviously
I wouldn't even swap places with Zuckerberg in my current life, imagine living in Zuck's head, dude's fucked