High school wrestler anons what was your trick to losing water weight quick b4 a match...

High school wrestler anons what was your trick to losing water weight quick b4 a match. Got one tomorow and need to cut 2-4 pounds depending on what I eat tonight. Post wrestling stories if you got any too.

Bundle up and go for a run

Wear a trash bag next to your skin combined with a layer some clothes on top of that. Then run like a Kenyan.

I cut around 15+ a day before my matches. Most practices I lost 8-12 lbs of water, then floated the rest. Just don't eat or drink, I burned at least 3 lbs just sleeping.

Can you really burn water weight while sleeping?

>Depending on what I eat tonight
There's your mistake

I ate some oatmeal gana eat fruit tomorow morning just so I have somthing to eat

Retired hs wrestling coach here...you need to lose 2-3 pounds before tomorrow..as suggested earlier, wear t-shirt with trash bag or sauna shirt, layers over that..get a hard wrestling practice/run...weigh yourself after..sleep with the same...you lose 1,2 sometimes 3 lbs in your sleep..what time do you wrestle..if not until 6 or 7 pm..weigh ins an hour before if it's a dual, bundle up and repeat the workout/run with a bag..dont get caught with bag on..automatic dq!!! 20-30 minutes before weigh ins...strip and dry off..agter weigh ins..eat healthy and plenty of fluids..gatorade/pediolite replenish the electrolytes and fluids!!

don't eat salt or potassium, chug gallons of water, piss it out, and sit in a sauna with a jogging jacket until you pass out.

I always constantly spat whenever I needed to lost a small amount

Also...learn how to control your diet/eating..my son ate chicken/fish, vegetables and fruit, took mens sports pack vitamins from GNC, on Saturdays, cheat meals after duals or tournaments...Big Ass Cheeseburger with Fries and a Shake!!!! Best of Luck!!!

Start making yourself vomit.

Saunas suck all the energy out of you...get on a treadmill/elliptical, bag up and layer up!! YES, drink tons of water stay away from carbonated drinks, pop and crap like that...

If you want to know how much weight you're going to gain with what you eat, weigh what you eat and drink...double that and that's what you're going to have to lose

Magnesium Citrate.. drink it now with at least 3 glasses of water. You will piss out 5 pounds from your ass no problem. Also it’s not just a fart. I promise

> (OP)
>I cut around 15+ a day before my matches. Most practices I lost 8-12 lbs of water, then floated the rest.
Fatass detected

You need to treat your body like a fire..more fuel hotter bigger fire or like a race car, regular gas..runs so so..high octane gas runs faster...need to eat small meals that are healthy..snack on vegetables and fruit..tons of water..good healthy meals!!

Lmao!! Awesome stuff, had one of my wrestlers do that, was in a match and shit himself when he doubled and turned the corner..

Lol I never understood how this happens to people. I have stress issue ( compacting ) and have to take lax at least once a month. I take it at night, shit solid and water in the morning, then shit water like three more times. I mean it’s never like you don’t know it’s coming.

Thx for the info coach

>competing at anything less than 275
Skinny, beta, or manlet detected. Probably all 3.

There tanks man pure mucle going at it again and again. I'll never forget watching our heavyweight hip toss some 275 pounder and just see him struggle for air. Shit was a thing of beauty

Usually i would put on at least 2 layers of sweats and run. Preferably in a heated room

>tenth grade tiny boy at 5 8 145
>first jv match so super pumped up
>since it’s jv I just wrestle an exhibition match against another jv guy from another school
>meet him on mat and it’s a fat black guy who’s 6 feet and 200
>manage to lose on points at least but one of my most fun matches
>quit after that season to focus more on band and make trumpet gains

I wrestled in highschool and college, you can loose 8-10 lbs an hour in a hot bathtub as full as you can make it and as hot as you can make it Epsom salt in it makes it better. Stay under the water so your sweat won't cool your body. Drinking distilled water eliminates your electrolytes witch can make you lose more but it's better to have the sodium and potassium in your blood and muscles to preform well and not cramp. After the first 10 pounds it gets lots harder to cut anymore.

Every person in this thread talking about losing more than 2-3 lbs a day in water weight absolutely used to be fatasses. There is no way a 106-152 pounder could lose that much weight that fast without being >15% body fat. And honestly if you’re that high body fat percentage, you shouldn’t be wrestling at that weight.

Put on 5 blankets when you sleep
Put on 5 hoodies and run and run

If you don’t have the discipline to be within a pound of your weight class the day before a match then you deserve to miss weight. It’s really not that hard to divide up your days and figure out how much weight you can lose day per practice while also at least getting a meal in everyday.

I used to wrestle 140 back in high school and would start the week at 148. Dual meets we’re on Thursday’s, so I knew if I could lose at least 2 pounds at practice, I could afford to eat a pound of food per day to get down to weight (due to losing a pound in my sleep). Never had an issue making weight.

What do you think, dummy? You have kidneys, don't you?