What you drinkin?

What you drinkin?

Bars open fellas

Water because alcohol lowers test levels

But if I wasn’t lifting it’d be some Grain Belt Premium

Titos. Been a long week already here in Dallas and it's only Wednesday.

Jameson, dry please, Im currently being a patient for a qt dentist student, how do I get her to like me guys?

>inb4 flex a cept

Water here.
Feeling real bad. But I am here to listen to some greentexts , we'll all make it

Whats a good drink that actually tastes alright and doesn't fuck with your gains?

Liquor in moderation. Beer is tasty, but terrible for a serious lifting regime.

They all fuck with your gains and anyone who says otherwise is lying

Anyway, what is good? I like gentlemans jack

Karkov

I used to down like 12 Guinness beers easy, then do 10 sit-ups for each beer. Basically 120 sit-ups the next day.

Thinkin about martinis really, nothing too sugary but nothing too brutal tasting.

Microbrewery beers. Around 1/2 or 1 jug per week. I work in a brewery so... I often test the products on the market.

Starting to feel like I need to give up video games. I have an xbox one and ps4. Not really interested in wasting the time to sell it so just want to give it away

>tastes good

You're not supposed to enjoy the taste, I know this shit is bad for me and I want it to taste that way until I can't feel the burn anymore

Problemo: I actually really enjoy the taste of Guinness. Fuck me right?

If you like whisky, give old fashioneds or Manhattans a try. Not too harsh, slightly more sweetness than a martini, but always acceptable and they go down easy.

better start chasing that shit with whiskey then brah

I keep fucking up and doing everything wrong over and over again

What do they say, everything is going wrong and you just keep doing everything the same way, is the definition of insanity right there.

How do I change Veeky Forums ??

Learn to make a basic old fashioned at home. Simple and delicious.

Water and Advil

Slowly, if you're in school start by trying to raise your GPA and graduate. Get Veeky Forums, get Veeky Forums and just try and get /out/

Just made some of this. Comfy as hell for January.

I usually get a Tom Collins.. Every now and then a whiskey with ammeretto.

I drink a 70cl of vodka every saturday. Will this affect my gains>

>drinking the alcoholic jew
>not drinking the liquid Aryan, water

>implying whiskey is hard

B R U H where's the bleach mang?
R
U
H

I'm more of a beer guy. Usually around this time of the year I enjoy a nice stout. Usually have to figure out my calories to make an evening of a few nice strong beers.

Milk, I'm about 1000 calories under my daily goal

Don't drink during the weekdays so water and mio. Can't wait until Friday though gonna slam 12 beers

It makes me angry and sad that we texted/called at night/ snaochatted constantly for 2 weeks, and then it suddenly stopped. What do I do boys?

Do it brah you won't regret it. make sure you have something to do when you would normally be playing or you'll just get bored

just sippin some h2o now bruh feels good

Rum n coke

Keep doing you while find other girls to talk to. It's the only way to cure oneitis.

Fuark man, she's definitely A-1. Im trying tinder, but I feel dirty.

She fucked me up man. Last thing she told me once I flew out of state was that "everytime I meet a girl I will subconsciously remember her" and she kissed me and ran to her house.

Fuck me man, I want this hollowness to end.

Three pints of Oden Oatmeal stouts and one bottle of Hopbullet double IPA.

Feels good man.

Have some dignity. Helped with my own oneitis.

> tfw a chad gave me this advice, got over the cunt, and finally looking forward towards the future

She wants to get fucked by a man, not have night convos with her gay best friend. She has girl friends to talk with about shit she actually likes.

I have tinder, but I just use it to talk to people.

if I'm out, gin and tonic with Hendrick's Gin

I really wanna try good authentic Absinthe though

Drinking some shitty $6 vodka mixed with lime Lacroix. Tastes fine, low calories.
Man, I'm going to be 27 in March and I only now realize just how little discipline I've had my whole life. I've gotten by on being generally kinda smart and charismatic (seriously not trying to brag), and very very lucky. I've done so much dumb shit and gotten away with it, but because of my lack of discipline I never learned from the times I got in trouble. Gf and I broke up a few weeks ago and it destroyed me. I finally understand the consequences of being the manchild that I was for so long. She loved me very much, to a fault because she enabled me for a long time, and because of that I didn't listen when she pretty much laid our relationship on the table and said I need to change. There's other reasons we broke up, but me being a shitter was a major one. This is what I get, and what I'm going to continue to get until I man the fuck up and take responsibility for myself for once. Like and subscribe to my blog.

Kessler. Or baileys, kahlua, and goldshlagger mixed. Haven't drank since friday though, had way too much vodka, pissed the bed and woke up with a brused and cut sholder

Go watch Jordan Peterson videos, helped me orient myself

Brother-in-law recommended me the same thing earlier today. Got the Necessity of Virtue one queued up for my next drive to school. Thanks, user.

You got it, feel better brah. We're all gonna slay the dragon of chaos in our lives

Well everything tastes better than life

Same thing happened to me. It’s because you’re too slow. You should be asking her to hangout immediately, like a few messages max, within the day or two of talking. Girls get bored fast. Attraction has an expiration date. Women can go cold as ice in the blink of an eye, never to be seen again if you neglect making a move when they’re hot so to speak. It’s sad but it’s the truth, learn from your mistakes brother. We won’t let that shit happen again!