Tfw 27 years old

>tfw 27 years old
>tfw a tech support, only went to college at 24 years old for a tech support degree, finished at 26 (didnt go to uni, since I failed out of first semester of computer science haha)
>lifes looking really down, no friends, lost the only ones I had cuz i called them arab subhumans by mistake (I am persian)
>my dad lives in iran, my mom and I live in canada, no real father figure aside from my mom's boss who sometimes takes us out for dinner
>only recently started working out, cant work out more than once a week since my commute is too long to work
>only hobby is playing league of legends, never got above plat 5, always get accounts banned and buy new ones (have spent over 3k usd on accounts so far)
fix me fit, pic rel.

Stop Cyberbullying this middle aged man

Read the sticky and stop making excuses, pajeet

how can I cyberbully myself

not pajeet, idk why ppl on the internet call me that, im persian/iranian

You can act like a man. Whats the matter with you. Cyrus the great is rolling around is his grave.

Stop sulking and start working. Make goals, write them down, and get after it!

Stop playing video games. Really. Thats step one. If you cant do that, you wont be able to do the rest, bubba.

Also a)you look like a pajeet (fellow persian here, btw) and b) learn to take a fuckin joke. The internet is all about busting chops, you turk bastard

who is this man and why is his picture constantly reposted?

weird lol
its me

>(have spent over 3k usd on accounts so far)
this is the worst thing I've ever read on Veeky Forums

anyway, while you're correct about arabs not being human, it's not like you're going to get white friends. best you can hope for is turkroaches or greeks (turks who speak the wrong language)

cenk uygur?

what a cringe response, go backto reddit.

What do you do at work?

What systems do you manage/? Is it like helpdesk/password reset/software install and some light troubleshooting or full on help desk in an office???

helpdesk I lol I do some diagram stuff but its mostly tech support

You use visio for diagrams? I fucking hate paperwork and teaching the "help desk" on my docs and diagrams ..

So what do you do? Password reset, Im guessing and fucking email doesn't work or cant login since AD isn't working for them or something.. are you a ticket monkey?

lol ya I only have a colleg degree so cant do much

Get certified in something and actually try to learn

If you have people above you at work try asking them what they need help with and go into those meetings with questions prepared etc..

Get some certs it will help you advance

what's CRINGE WORTHY here are people who use a verb as an adjective.

Ticket monkey here. Well, I should say tier 3 tac ;)

>tier 3 tac ;)

Are you with Cisco or some competitor?

Fuck, where you located?

Sell your LoL accounts, buy a suit and a .38, mix some lead with your grey matter, and never post this shit thread again. Thanks.

Where in Canada

I get them all banned within a week since i call ppl niggers lol

richmond hill
howd u know im in canada lol

My question as well, the first time I saw him he was in an /fa thread and he was laughed at for being old looking despite being young, but it probably wasn't really him.

Suck my dick. How about that?

no

its me lol

timestamp pic

literally posted my drivers license to prove it last time loll

Haha gotem

Look at the bar around the top and left of the picture. Someone cropped this out of a screenshot. Why not just save the image retard? Stop lying to people on the internet.

Just wanna say you have great hair. So at least you have that going for you

ive proven myself twice now lol..

Cenk

Stop playing league and stop going to /pol/.

I just want to know what the fuck you get banned from league for.
Are you just toxic as fuck and call people gayniggers when they beat you

ya I tell em to kill themselves too lol

This is how I know somebody is a shit player or has low self-esteem in Hearthstone.
Good players win often enough that they rarely BM. If youre being a shithead, youre not that used to winning and you NEED this, as well as venting when you get your anus destroyed.

If you care about the game, care about it's community and let it be a first step in caring about yourself.

You gay sand Nigger

That looks like cenk or whatever his name is.