HOW ARE THESE KIDS NOT ON ROIDS

HOW ARE THESE KIDS NOT ON ROIDS

They probably are.

They are

>gymnastics rings
>ankle weights
I'm guessing they are gymnasts. Those bodies are attainable through calisthenics and a very low body weight.
No roids necessary.

this is either photoshop or roids, there's no way this is natty at this age

The body of an adult with the face of a toddler

it pains me that someone probably jerked off to this

so this is what tonned means

>grown men take testosterone to have levels of a 14 year old
>14 year olds have the testosterone of a 14 year old
It just looks freaky because they are super lean, but if a young teenage boy dedicated 75% of his day to exercise and the other 25% to diet, they would look like a babby roid monster.

hairlines though

Attainable natty. They all got pumps and none of them seriously train legs. Looks like they're gymnasts which means training upper body like every day. None of them are huge, just lean and kinda short.

That said, if they're really dedicated to the gymnast thing they might also be roiding.

So the secret is ankle weights? What do these guys use them for?

What's my muscle building capability at 23 compared to teenage years? Much worse?

>NOT ON ROIDS
lmao

3 posts in. Gj user. Just gonna chime in and say those kids are tiny, flexing hard, and most are going to be destroyed by gymnastics if they don't lose interest in the sporting first. No hate here. Let them Chad it up a little.
>most male gymnasts are sub 5'5

they look like slavs so roids

Dude, you are out to lunch. Gymnast programs have been juicing kids at elite levels for years. Not natty, brah.

>b-but these 13 year old amateur gymnasts are all on roids!
t. lazy "bodybuilders" who train 1hr a day and eat a cookie cutter IIFYM diet, thinking anything decent looking is not possible natty

Newsflash, I grew up around a lot of gymnasts, this is just how they look. Being lean and having insane core and upper body strength will do that to you. They also train like crazy and eat healthy

What's with the 20 year old mature hairlines on them?

Not much worse, test doesnt drop off until around 30

>mfw when reading this bullshit

Kids are clearly roiding. No amount of good diets gonna give kids this kind of lbm

They could be on roids because they are into competition, but you don't need juice to get a body like that. This is how a male with low body fat looks if he's been training seriously for maybe 2 years. This might sound incredible to some Americans though.

What is the ideal time to start lifting in everyone's opinion? Obviously playing sport is ideal from when someone can walk, but at what age should you start lifting? puberty?

I want to know this too. I remember growing up I was told if you start lifting too early you wont grow tall?? I didn't lift, didn't grow tall either lol.

15-16 imo

I played sport when i was in primary school, but then became pretty much sedentary from age 11 to 15, then started lifting and running at 16. I just wish i'd kept exercising for the 4 years because it would have made it so much easier.

why are they holding mouse traps ?

I'm not the one who asked, but thanks.

Literally asap

what does this train?

Looks like everything.

They are cut, but they aren't really big at all.