How is it possible that Melon is morbidly obese on a strict vegan diet?

How is it possible that Melon is morbidly obese on a strict vegan diet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYW3PnyLj2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Candy and bread are vegan.

Not morbidly, just obese, hes not mantlet, he might even still be in the overweight zone but its not looking good.

You do realize the vegan culture throughout the world prelates frying things in oil, right? Japanese vegans fry fucking EVERYTHING

Who knows tho

he drinks thick vegan smoothies everyday

Exept that normally they arent. Check eggs milk and gelatin.

what kind of shit is in one of those smoothies that would cause such a sickening physique?

sugar

youtube.com/watch?v=BYW3PnyLj2o

>prank
no ty.
also kys.

why does that kid have a beard

HI T3ST

can't believe based Nardwuar wasted 15 minutes on this nobody, have you even heard his debut album (trash!)

jesus christ what a retard sometimes i hate youtube

I remember a video of him on youtube where he does diddlies

beer, potato chips, candy

>those tits

Yeah, thats definitely morbidly obese territory. His bmi should be in the 35-40 range

nice dubs, dubs. post video

It's almost like veganism is a meme and apes are meant to be omnivorous.

What a fucking waste of 9 minutes.

Tons of unhealthy food is vegan.

Oreos are vegan.

Are there actually any benefits of being super heavy yet not look ridiculously fat? I used to weight around 135kg and yet I looked chubby with some muscle, with no fat on face. what surprises me is looking at people with a similar weight and height, yet look 3 times as large as me. I'm only 6" so not that tall, and I don't really work out either.

are there any benefits or downsides to this body structure wise?
>also down to 125 in less than 2 weeks
>feels good
>but no real body change

potato chips

Sun chips

he took the bloatpill

this is power of cauliflower steak

>americans can't buy bread without eggs in them

He did a 4 pl8 diddly, which isn't that impressive at his size, but the channel got deleted

Damn melon is getting big

Lardthony Fattano

oreos are vegan

The fuck are you on about? He can still eat carbs

>/mu/ gave us a visit
How refreshing.

Wait Fantano is a fat shit now? Damn, that was fast.

most of them here in Sweden have milk powder in them. Don't know how it's in the rest of the European world.

>milk powder
>in potato chips
Fucking Swedes.
Here in America, it's potatoes, salt, and vegetable oil. Plus miscellaneous flavorings.

I know this is a shitpost but he eats a lot. I've seen a lot of fatties in my life cling onto new wacky diets and methods to lose weight when they won't just simply eat less calories than they burn. It's a cop out that produces a bunch of whiny fatties.

retard

He's been bulking on homemade cashew milk. He also lifts more than you.

>vegan calories count less

is that morbidly obese? looks regular obese to me

no you see, it's ironic

THAT BOI THICCCCCCcc

HE A THICC BOI

no there are none.

you might luck out on genetics and carry your weight in a nicely distributed way, unlike some people who get huge guts or waists, and therefore will look normal in clothes.

but you know damn well that as soon as you take your shirt off, you're just another fat person. and you're also out of shape and taking a big health risk.