QUIETLY MOONING

GET IN HERE BEFORE YOU MISS THE NEXT MOON MISSION FAGGOTS

Too late. I sold half my Monero at $127 expecting it to drop back again too. The Justing never ends.

it's not really the moon if you're there, pajeet.

>Too late
look at the volume
no one even noticed yet

UP $2 SINCE POST

patience is the key to succes

Once bitcoin has fully anonimized transactions xmr is worthless. Be careful anons, this coin will come dropping down very very hard eventually.

*starts to moon a little louder*

i own a bunch, but this shit needs to wait to moon so i can dump my neo gains into it

XMR and MOD mooning. Feels good desu.

Buy @ 98$
Comfy as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm gonna make itttttt

oh pajeet, you say the dumbest things all the time.

>anonimized transactions btc
fucking kekd

no

Oh fuck, when do I short!?

Ill see the pink wojacks in time. No problem. I made it anyways user.

Good luck.

i think mods need to put flag of origin in biz.

need to know who the chinks and pajeets are

this

shits going to explode when hardware wallets come out to support monero. people will liquidate from exchanges, causing a shortage in supply.

explode, as tank or rise?

100% agree, i've been waiting to withdraw my XMR from exchange to Ledger for a while now.

street, as in toilet or commode?

Would it be worth it to build a miner to start accumulating more xmr?

>132

don't be dumb. Withdraw your xmr to a safe local wallet while ledger is working on it

Yep. FOMO will be insane, there isn’t another coin with as many steady holders as monero. Look at their reddit page its all people that intend on holding untill it hits at least $1000.

Theymos (owner of bitcointalk and bitcoin reddit) even said XMR was the only other coin he considered original and usefull enough to hold besides BTC.

How many of you are pajeets getting paid to shill?

wouldn't know buddy, i don't shit in the open like a savage.

i use a toliet that was first invented by my ancestors in scotland 5000 years ago. funny how indians still dont use them 5000 years later.

How poor are you is the question?

"Quote from: theymos on July 07, 2016, 04:21:58 AM
I do think that Monero is probably the best altcoin right now, since it actually does something major that Bitcoin doesn't, even if its scaling is terrible and it'll probably be replaced by a Bitcoin sidechain someday. Achieving Monero-style anonymity for everyone should be a long-term goal of Bitcoin."

bless your heart.

get a load of this retard :D

SOLD RIGHT AT THE TOP
For once everything went right. Now I just have to dive back in.

What's wrong with the cli wallet?

I made a little over 1.3 million € since 2014 from crypto's.

How poor are you?

just use the monero software wallet?

buckle up!

its not a day trade.

cant get much luck with day trades, unless theres a massive pump like bth had. which is rare. probably wont happen again.

basically have to watch the rates all day.

>shits going to explode when hardware wallets come out to support monero
ledger will probably have some support for it before eoy
at least devs are working hard on it

so much this

Bitcoin will develop to be superior in ano transactions in the next year(s). Going to be fun to see pink wojacks :).

looks like you invested in btc early on

i was unfortunate not too. i should have

until then, moon mission to 300 USD

next year before then its already centralized, also some ta if monero breaks 138 set your target at 240

is anyone here over 20

I expect $240 end of this month. Look at how much the total market cap has risen since last time XMR spiked. It was $64bil when XMR hit $150, this time the total market cap is $230bil.

Yeah after years in crypto I can tell you that TA is close to useless. I will dump everything if we hit $150.

> from crypto's
From crypto's what?
Too bad you didn't buy yourself an education with that money.

TA nerds, is it looking like it'll drop sub 127 again or should I buy back in now?

ask the guy above he might have some gambling skills

'i get the feeling there's a whole bunch of 14 yr olds larping /biz

investing their pocket money

>Bitcoin will develop to be superior in ano transactions in the next year(s)
oh yeah
smartcontracts to replace eth, anonymous transactions to replace monero, some other shit to replace everything else
but in reality it's the same bitcoin that forks every time it can't reach consensus on any topic

You might as well shake a magic 8 ball

Huh, it came back "All in".

yessssssssssssssssss

Hurrr Durr my ancestors shitted in a toilet
yeah probably cause they were ashamed of the size of their micropenises to shit in front of everyone else

no, because it's freezing in the orkney islands

your due for your afternoon nap, run along.

din dins is at 5, then your bath, bed time story and in bed by 7 tonite, you've had a big day.

There you have it! Exactly as scientific as TA and no less reliable, either.

If this holds much longer I don't think I can hold out despite it being at such a high.

>purchase goes through and it immediately bombs
E-every time, what the fuck.

just assume that will happen and only buy in where you are okay with it because it will likely retrace up later on in the day.
XMR is going to be buzzing like crazy this weekend. Saudis are in church today trying to figure out what to do with their money.

Can confirm

Yeah I'm ok with it. I jumped out at a high value, then back in for the same amount of XMR at a lower value. The difference was slim, I probably should have been a little more greedy. But I'm still better off than if I'd not noticed it mooning at all, so I'm not too upset.

just bought in more with this mini dip

what if i made a trade that wasn't a losing one? what would happen to me?

XMR has a lot of good press right now. I think it will be the number 2 hodl coin for most people over the next few months. Which means it will go up slowly with a few small bumps. Just need a few more bankers and politicians to name drop it because it is so dangerous and used by criminals. That always attracts people

I'm considering moving more into it, only 4 XMR right now. So hard to choose, ETH is looking like it has a promising 2018 too.

>Bitcoin will develop to be superior in ano transactions in the next year
no it won't and monero would still be superior for privacy. hold both.

MOOOOOOOOODDDDDDSSSSSSS!!!

HesRightYouKnow.png

Do this nao, plz.

you realize that Monero = Cryptonote and its not a stupid BTC fork?
So they have to come up with their own cryptography, could takes years, if ever with all the hard fork drama over at BTC
Monero will have reached outer solar system by then

This. There is still work to be done on Monero but the old adage that "Monero is more Bitcoin than Bitcoin" has never been more true.

I put 25% of my portfolio in monero.

Will I make it, guys?

Cool, now sell the 75% and invest it in Monero.

TERRORIST BUCKS
BUYING MONERO IS LITERALLY BEGGING KIM JONG TO NUKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
STICK TO COMPLIANT CRYPTOCURRENCIES!

>red id

Opinion invalid.

>shitted
i read that in an indian accent
pajeet detected

Hodlings? I'm been holding since 38 with 25 xmr tokens

Yessss

250$ till eoy

Monero will reach 50% of BTC MC in 2 years (which will be at 2 trillion then)
screencap this

love XMR can't fucking stand fluffy pony tho.
would gladly pay all my XMR to smash his brony face in.

done

I'd suck his clip clop dick thanks to all the dough hes made me

been holding since $11. sat through some shitty crashes desu

this

Got pretty angry with that "announcement", but after a while I've understood that it was actually a good thing, scared away lots of the aggressive traders. Gave the coin more time to develop.