You may not like it, but this is what a woman's peak physical performance looks like

you may not like it, but this is what a woman's peak physical performance looks like

I disagree.

I have a huge boner for Asian women, but they literally couldn't have picked a more ugly Asian female lead if they tried.

Why does she have to be butch looking and chubby?

what is wrong with her hair my god

I loved leslie in ghostbusters

This too.
I'm actually kinda annoyed at how many sci-fi movies, and movies in general do the same shitty hairstyle for Asian women.

Straight across bangs are super over-represented for some reason, it looks retarded.

diversity

Knives a cute. CUTE!

But being Asian is diverse enough, do they need to know 7 birds with one stone?

Put this bitch in the movie instead.

>10
The girl who played her sister that dies in her only scene was way better lokking. Why couldnt the fat frumpy bitch die?

Because good looking Asian girls trigger chubby white girls

Women currently have a strong desire to be men.

By developing a side nigger in the back?

Who the fuck still unironically watches star wars now that it is full of POC

just kys

Don't compare that qt to OP.
Her hair is 10x better.

the red guard fight scene was pretty dope tho

IIRC the director said something along the lines of "Too many good looking people in Hollywood. People don't want to pay money to see people with the top 0.0001% of genetics perform heroic deeds, they want to see their local blue haired tumblr whale barrista or hood nigger on screen, smashing the patriarchy and white privilege with their underdog street smarts."
Something like that

And this is the ideal stormtrooper body. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

Give it up for her agent though. Thats the real Jedi.

>People don't want to pay money to see people with the top 0.0001% of genetics perform heroic deeds,
the top .0001% of genetics are the only ones who can do heroic deeds
everyone else is literally to wrapped up in heroin and welfare to do anything heroic

Even if they weren't, do you really want to pay $15 to stare at an ugly person?

No but I don't have to.

That's why ugly people don't sell and don't belong on the big screen

>Soyega