Girl enters gym

>girl enters gym
>immediately works out her ass

Good

>girl enters gym
>prioritizes muscle group that is of most importance on todays sexual market
no shit sherlock thats like saying guys prioritize upper body too much and should focus more on their ass instead

>she moans while doing hip thrusts

>no shit sherlock thats like saying guys prioritize upper body too much and should focus more on their ass instead
Ha... Ha... Yeah.... N-No one wants to see that... No sir

You gotta be kidding man men's butts are gross and sweaty... Definitely wouldn't ever want one near my face...

Yo what the fuck did you just make me a fag

>girl enters gym
>girl
>gym
Reeee

fuck i'm gay now

Is this what gym rats do when they have worms?

>girl does something
fucking roastie

gotta rub and warm up those glutes and hams

I think it's more annoying when they do fucking meme exercises and/or work out only because they are trying to get attention. Yesterday one gurl was using the pull up assist for some sort of downwards single leg press, and two chicks were using the lateral leg press with two tens.

>tfw you don't know about my Nightwing training

Girl came in today, did some 5kg dumbell presses and this bent over lat raises with 2.5kg plates, then left.

Why

>Yesterday one gurl was using the pull up assist for some sort of downwards single leg press
oh my god, I witnessed that once. If it hadn't been socially unacceptable, I would have ran to her and knocked her the fuck off of that thing. embarassing

Honestly, this is why I won't go to the gym. Everyone will be judging.

Agreed. I think its some insta roasties bs exercise.

Just don't be scared to ask for help, most of us don't mind at all. If you go to planet failure, I'm pretty sure they give free personal training. I see a lot of people go there for that.

>implying there exists a woman who wouldn't eat Klokov's ass

That's true outside of the gym too. Work, school, supermarket, everyone's always judging. By avoiding the gym, you're ensuring that you'll only ever be judged poorly.

>tfw i focus on my ass because I damn well know women love a nice ass

They fucking grapple that shit

>girl i "ghosted" a few months back decided to do her nyr at my gym
>sees me
>starts doing squats and shit in front of me
>every day im there shes there
>squatting in front of me
>asking me to come over
>i could just fuck her

She's so narcissistic and desperate for a relationship that I don't want to put my dick near her. I know this girl so well that no matter how attractive she may be I just see her as an ugly piece of shit.

jesus fucking christ man

I work out at a uni gym every time I go there is a group of girls doing 65 lb squats with emphasized ass.

It's pretty funny actually

wow only (65-45)/2=10 lb plates on each side wow

I had to do that because a gym thot was using the only power rack at the gym, fucking sub 1 plate, with belt and knee straps. After every set she removed the gear and did some meme stretching, and then again, gear up and do her half squats.

This that's why I'm /HG/ now

If your gym only has one power rack, you need to learn to work in.

>be male
>still not making it but decent body
>include bulg squats and hip thrust into my routine
>8 months later I have a better ass that 90% of females

>-45
I don't get it

this too, I don't even particularly focus on my legs/glutes, maybe it's just the squats, deadlifts and lunges but my GF always comments on how my ass is better than hers or anyone else that she's seen.

Total weight minus bar

These two bitch girls used to use the squat rack mirror to do some stupid lateral db raises. Fucken bitch use the mirror right next to you people need to actually use the rack.
I hate these girls because they both have their hair in that stupid gym bun.