STOP DRINKING SO MUCH WATER

>body is 60% water
FALSE - body is FLUID -potassium,calcium, sodium ELECTROLYTES
>water flushes out toxins
FALSE- toxins are FAT soluable
>water helps lose weight
FALSE-put a piece of bacon in some water and wait for it to dissolve

DRINK WHEN YOU ARE THIRSTY. theres a reason you need to dump sugar and sweetners into your water to "feel" like drinking it.

STOP FORCING YOURSELF TO DRINK WATER

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14671205
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>theres a reason you need to dump sugar and sweetners into your water to "feel" like drinking it
the answer to this is obviously sugar addiction. It's strange that you don't mention it.

Shit tier bait op

No, I feel better when I drink a lot of water.

Drinking two glasses of water burns 23kcal. Drinking water is cardio

I always "feel" like drinking water. Water is delicious

so water kills my gains?

Let's see if that's true
Q=m*cp*ΔT
m=0.5kg
cp=1cal/kgK=0.001kcal/kgK
ΔΤ=14 (assuming body temperature is 36 °C and water was at 22)
=>Q=0.5*0.001*14=0.007 kcal

But im thirsty all the fucking time.. i deink a glass of water and 15 min later i need another one. I honestly feel that this is an addiction. Since i literally dont drink anything else its kinda hard to stay off water for too long.

I don't approve of this post, buddeh.

>cp
user...

u have diabetes my man

who tf drinks room temp water?

Even if you drink liquid water at 0°C ΔΤ becomes 36, so Q becomes 0.018 kcal. Were you trying to make a point?

The fuck even is cp on your equation.
I don' t understand how this equation takes in both metabolic function and cell hydration levels.

You are a pharma shill trying to get people to drink less water so their cells are dehydrated and less resilient.

Drinking more ware can have a range of benifits that may not be see even upto a month after drinking the minim amout of water your body needs to be completely hydrated. You can alleviate everything fr chronic fatigue to bad skin, just through hydration

Specific heat, you uneducated autist.
>Shill
Holy fuck dude what
I'm not saying drink less water
I'm saying water does not burn calories
>Metabolic function
About 80% of a cell's energy becomes heat so yeah, in order to recover the negative 0.007 kcal that entered your body you actually have to burn 0.009. wow, huge difference
>Hydration level
Irrelevant

(You)

Why don't you search what being thirsty means? It literally means it's a LATE indicator of dehydration.
Also all your statements are retarded. If you go to a nutritionist and you get a diet you'll see they advice to drink AT LEAST 2-3L a day.

I drink tons of water, though I put sugar and lemon in it

Gets the job done so whatever

honestly speaking, I don't get this "stay hydrated" movement, what's the reason for drinking so much during the day? I drink whenever I feel like and drinking more didn't make me feel any better, I just pissed more often

>honestly speaking, I don't get this "stop smoking" movement, what's the reason for smoking so little during the day? I smoke whenever I feel like and smoking less didn't make me feel any better, I just cough less often

cp (or c_p, really) is constant pressure heat capacity. It is how much energy (kcal) is needed to raise a unit mass (kg) one unit degree (K).

It is the most basic thermodynamic equation taught.

Spotted the brainlet.

Water is the chemical medium through which all organic processes take place

>people lose weight by dissolving fat
So when are you gonna start drinking bleach OP?

> c_p
This user LaTeXs.

t. PhD Statistician.

Agreed. Drinking too much water gave me bladder, waist and prostate problems. They then started to heal up after reducing liquid intake.

>you need to dump sugar and sweetners into your water to "feel" like drinking it
La creatura...

oh damn, i looked into this, it's true
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14671205

So you drink lemonade?

Νο, that's how you go from linear to equation in word. In latex it would be c$_p$. c_p would fuck up your entire subsection from p until the start of the next subsection.
t. mechanical engineer and also , and Shit study.
-Tiny sample size
-Did they drink enough water before the study? What is their baseline water consumption and TDEE?
-How are you sure the metabolic increase is linear with the amount of water consumed, can I force chug 50 liters of water with enough electrolytes and burn enough kcal to eat 5 cheeseburgers on top of my daily food?

Terrible post

Bullshit, because it depends from person to person. Pretty sure I read an abstract by a group of scientists who concluded to just drink when you're fucking thirsty.

Good post, OP.

>can I force chug 50 liters of water
No, because you will die.

>I can't read

>le electrolytes
No you would still die.

Why?

A guy on youtube claims that a cold shower for 2 minutes causes you to expend 400cal to keep your temp steady, can you prove this false? I really hope cold showers aren't killing my gains

Kek

I drink like 3+ litres on off days and 5+ on gym days am i retarded?

That's a lot harder to calculate because you now have an X flow of water, the water forms a film of Y thickness around you, the thermal conductivity is Z, your skin area is W, etc. But my intuition says it's completely bullshit. 1 kcal is a relatively large amount of energy, 400 is huge. 400 kcal is the amount of energy to takes to increase, say, 80 kg of water (you) by 5 degrees. That's a fucking lot. And have it all happen in just two minutes? That is literally the equivalent of a 15 kW water heater working full blast at 100% efficiency. For reference, the water heater in your house is 5 times smaller and your body's efficiency is around 30%, which means you'd need a heater 5 times bigger
Yeah no, not even close to 400 kcal

Are you telling me Ice Baths are the true way to clean one's self?

Fuck any time you want to cut just use ice vests and crank the AC on full.

Stay hydrated buddeh

OP is dropping a huge redpill. This whole water fad only started in the 50s when Coca Cola tapped into the water industry with nestle and wanted to make extra $, only since then they've been recommending 8 cups of water a day.

Do you guys ever see wolves or even deer in nature drink liters of water a day? Even with all the moving they do they only have a sip every other day or so. Even your dog wouldn't drink too much water if you start feeding him natural food.

The fact is, if you faggots stopped (((cooking))) all of your food, you'd get more than enough hydration from raw eggs, raw meats, and the occasional plants.

I've been dunking myself in cold water semiregularly and it takes a while to heat back up, and when i do my body temp seems to run hot for a while after.

dunno about the math, just seems to require a lot of energy, anecdotally.