Workout in my normal street clothes

>workout in my normal street clothes
>people look at me weird
>don't give a shit
>alpha as fuck

Read the 48 laws of power and then tell me if you feel the same way about this.

I've read that 3 times already. What's your point?

Not Opie but some of my best lifts have been in a thermal shirt and khaki pants. Something about me looking so unassuming and actually being fairly strong gives me confidence which allows me to put up my best numbers.
All the bros that never do legs and have those stupid tank tops that are just a strip down the middle of their backs end up looking at me and I know that their egos are wounded

You clearly didn't meditate on law 19 enough. It's okay to stand outside the crowd, but not too far to the point people think you're strange, and working out in normal clothes is getting close to the strange vicinity.

I work out naked in my home gym. Am I pushing it?

Doesn't count since you're alone. You can do anything alone by yourself, no ones watching.

>mfw when I was going through a Manic episode I showed up to the gym completely fuckingn blasted in a jean jacket, light wash jeans, and flip flops.
Proceeded to beat the ever living shit out the bags and do some calisthenics which I never really incorporate into my routines.

I disappeared for about 4 months after that, gained some weight, grew my hair and wore normal clothes so I’m sure I’m not recognized

I've listened to the audio book 4 times and am on my fifth listen. OP is not making any grave transgressions. In fact he's acting boldly and courting attention properly.

@44300783
Laughing my ass off

Lol
>48 laws of power
>Rule 19 don't be eccentric and fear standing out too much
Lol y'all faggots fell for this meme book?

That just sounds uncomfortable. I wouldn't want to wear out my regular clothes, sweating and washing them so often, gym clothes are cheap.

hahahahhaahh the guys that follow this are actual brainlets.

>44300783
and then everyone got up and started clapping

the fuck is wrong with you two

Next time click on post number to respond new friend.

Lol my friend bought a copy. We all laugh behind his back at his unsophisticated and amatuerish attempts to manipulate situations.

Why would I lie about something this embarrassing? It’s funny now but wasn’t funny when I had realized what had happened. Bipolar mania is like being on cocaine, alcohol, and psychedelics 24/7 from anywhere to 2 weeks to 2-3 months.

Scary times, put myself in a lot of near death situations because of this

Damn this is cold... kinda funny though.

Forgot to mention I actually was blasting my brain with acid at the time which I’m sure didn’t help, especially including the fact I’d sleep about 15 minutes/2 hours a day.

[green]heh, thanks bud [/green]

do you wanna know why they look at you weird?

Because its not obvious you changed when you got in there. What people mean by their weird looks are, pardon my ebonics, "shieeeet nigga, you dirty"

Why people look at someone weird if he wears street clothes? I find it more weird if someone wears extra tight shit or a undershirt, which both has not one single advantage in training whatsoever just for the sake to show of your muscles.

so you're an indian.

Go back to R*ddit, you fucking faggot.

That's beautiful user

10/10 would go to the gym with

>work out in track pants
>pant legs flapping in the A/C
>look funky and majestic at the same time
>dick constantly visible

>48 laws of power
>The book is a bestseller,selling over 1.2 million copies in the United States, and is popular with prison inmates and celebrities.
> is popular with prison inmates and celebrities.
>prison inmates and celebrities.
lol yeah i'm sure this is cutting edge philosophy

>the virgin advice seeker
>the chad marching to the beat of your own drum

I literally go to the gym in my sandals. It makes squatting with no shoes easier, and it's not like I'm there to use the treadmill or something.

based

You retards are making me crack up.

You realize that book was written by a beta male autist who got fired by his female boss? It's literally just some loser fantasizing about being a retarded Little Finger for 48 chapters.

>"So user, how was your vacation?"
>"Good." (Rule 4: Always say less than necessary)
>"Just good?"
>(autistic silence)
>"Do you not understand how conversation works?"
>"No. I'm retard." (Rule 21: Seem dumber than your mark)
>user puts on his lime green jacket over his bright pink onesie and scurries away. (Rule 6: Court attention at all costs) (Rule 16: Use absence to increase respect and honor)
>On the way out spaghet spills from his pockets and he screams "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" (Rule 37: Create compelling spectacles)
>"Hey user, take a sandwich before you go, Karen brought some for everyone"
>user takes a sandwich (Rule 37: Think as you like but behave like others) but throws it into the garbage angrily (Rule 40: Despise the free lunch)

What about God, user?

48 laws of power is a guide on being a tool at the office written by a pseud.

Even if he was real he wouldn't care about you enough to watch