Visiting from /r9k/...

Visiting from /r9k/. I want to get fit but I’m afraid of going to the gym because I’m a skelly (5’7 110lbs male) and I don’t want people to laugh at me. What do I do?

stop being a bitch

>someone might laugh, better stay out of shape and unhappy with my fitness level

go to the gym. we dont mind skellys so long as they are improving themselves. only hate skellys and fattys when they do nothing about it

Read the sticky

people who went to the gym didn't start buff, they all started somewhere

no one is going to laugh

Also r9k here. I was the same as you, I'm also on meds for anxiety.
Go early in the morning when no one is around, you will quickly gain confidence and not care. It's all in your head, there are rakes and fatties all over my gym. No one cares.
I'm glad that a year ago I decided to make the leap, this time next year you could be too, or you could be in the same position. Which would you rather?

The first step is to stop going to /r9k/.

Contrary to popular belief, no one gives a shit. You may think everyone is staring and making fun of you, but they're not. No one cares. Just go, but make sure you do a bit of research on how to do lifts and have a plan before you show up

We also hate them when they’re delusional about weight gain or weight loss, don’t forget that.

Skellyvile has a fast track out: Lift heavy, do SS, GOMAD immediately for at least 3 months. You’ll have to eat way more than you’ve ever eaten before and way more than you will ever eat again. Because you are so pathetically skinny your brain will think you’re getting fat. You won’t be, so ignore it and push through. At your height you should finish up weighing around 175-185 pounds.

Read sticky and 180 back to your troll pen

Don't listen to this retard

Lmao gaining 70lbs in 3 months with SS and GOMAD.

No one cares about you enough to laugh.

I recently started lifting too. The first time i went it was 7am and i thought there would be no one. when I arrived i saw that women were already running on the treadmilla through the window. It's very small gym so I started to heavily second guess myself, stopped walking and considered going back. But I didnt and went in. You'll realize after the first workout that there is nothing to be scared off. People wont stare you or bully you

Just go and lift ffs. No one gives a fuck about you

this

Go in and power through your insecurities like a man, faggot

The longer you put it off the longer you will be embarrassingly skinny. Just go, chances are no one will laugh at you and if they do then they're the ones who are acting socially strange, and once you start then they can only laugh at you temporarily until you stop being skinny and then you'll be fine.

You can literally only laugh at a guy you see at the gym the first few times you see them (not even then, only retards laugh at others at the gym), but after that, the fuck are they gonna do? "Haha, this guy has set up a routine and is sticking to it! What a faggot!"
They cant say shit.
There are only TWO instances where people will judge or laugh at you. 1. If you only show up at random and don't go consistently. 2. If you're doing meme exercises or don't know what you're doing.

Get a good program, learn the form, go work out. If someone's laughing, go fucking ask them if your form is correct on the exercise. That should shut them the hell up.

>I don’t want people to laugh at me. What do I do?
stop being PUSSY, soyboi.

I get that this user might have exaggerated a bit with his weight estimation but is gomad the absolute best way to gain weight fast? I already look like a malnourished child so I’m thinking the fat that I would gain from gomad would actually be a good thing

You've got three choices.

1. Man up and go, you'll realise nobody cares

2. Home gym or calisthenics until you're more comfortable with your look

3. Go unsociable hours.

Welcome to Veeky Forums sunshine.

4000kcal a day.

Track what you eat and try and hit 4k a day. On those days where you struggle to hit 4k and there will be a lot. Use full fat milk to top it up. I put a stone on in 3 weeks doing this.

Just do it faggot. youl be in and out in about an hour.

/r9k/ here too
Weighed 63kg a year ago, weigh 81kg now. You can do it man

Is that really possible? Im in the same boat as the OP. Look like a holocaust victim. Even a stone would drastically change how I look.

Yeah. It's really hard hitting 4k a day so just top it up with full fat milk. Use an app like mfp to track cals. Roasted salted peanuts are a high calorie snack. Also Google terry crews Mac and yeezy.

I literally can't drink milk because lactose intolerance tho

Op here. Alright I will give the milk thing ago. Not sure if I will be able to do gomad straight away though or ever for that matter. I love milk and drink it everyday but I’ve noticed that the more I drink, the more spots I get. I can safely drink 1-1/2 litres of milk a day and not have the shits. Never tried going over 2. I hope my stomach and asshole survive the onslaught

Can also try organic milk if regular milk gives you problem. A bit more expensive though.
Don't forget to eat eggs. I usually boil a bunch at a time, cool them and keep them in the fridge to complement meals or as a snack.

You will be laughed at even if you where not 'skelly' you are a fucking midget that is 10x worse lil faggit

People will laugh at you anywhere because you're a manlet.

People who laugh at someone who's actively trying to improve their condition are probably even more retarded than you.
Make yourself proud OP.

what was your diet like to get that smol? do you eat an egroll and then walk 40 miles every day? that's near anorexia tier.

wear long sleeves

>I don’t want people to laugh at me.
This literally doesn't happen when you're around people who are over the age of 23

You can wear some headphones.

Just do some basic shit like dumbbells that you can't fuck up. That way you don't have to worry if people are looking at you doing exercises wrong. Then you'll build confidence at the gym and you can move on to other equipment.

And
this, and

This is what I typically eat in a day if I am NOT trying to gain weight:

>breakfast
Milk (500ml)
(Two bananas)

>lunch (work)
Either McDonalds or sandwich meal deal from supermarket along with mixed nuts and raisins (generally 50g)

>dinner
Whatever my mother has cooked unless it’s shit then I make myself something. Generally make a lot of salmon and rice or I eat my mums attempt at “fajitas”. Wash it down with juice.

continue being a passive bitch and learn to live with it, or take your destiny into your own hands and do something.

let's say you have a big mc menu for lunch and a decently wholesome home cooked meal around 500-700 calories for dinner,
that's only 1700-2000 calories.
Even if you are completely sedetary, that is more likely gonna lose you weight than maintain it, even at your size.
Cut back the fat and ramp up the protein and eat more if you wanna gain.
Simplest way would be to just add another 300-500 calorie meal somewhere in there, but you really should consider not eating mc garbage anymore, wont do you any favours.

i was a 5'7 skelly too when i started going. now im 5'8 and put on 20lbs of pretty lean muscle. nobody cares about you at the gym. as long as you dont do retarded shit, nobody will bat an eye when they see you. most people enjoy seeing fatties and skellies try to improve themselves

Same size as OP.

>went to the gym
>started using the squat rack, using the bar only
>tall, huge leb cunt (ausfag) comes 10 mins in when I was practising squats and says I should get off because I'm not using it properly
>because I'm a shrimp and newb to the gym I meekly comply and get off, he starts using it
>his mates to the side were laughing under their breath

GYM NEVER AGAIN RREEE

This is actually me on a good day too. It can be a lot worse. There are days where I don’t have time and I skip breakfast or lunch. Thanks for the advice. Also, this is a typical weight gain day:

>Breakfast
Smoothie (two bananas, 1 cup of rolled oats, 5-6 strawberries, 500ml water or full fat milk and a table spoon of peanut butter). Also 50g mixed nuts and raisins

>Lunch
McDonalds again or Nando’s. Nando’s is just grilled chicken with sides like mashed potatoes, fries etc.

>Before dinner
Another smoothie, generally same one I had for breakfast

>dinner
Chicken breast or salmon with basmati rice.

>Snack before bed
Generally a glass of milk (500ml)

Build up a base with calisthenics at home. Pushups, pullups, squats, all these things will help you for a long time before you need to get a gym membership.

Well he's right, when you're just squatting with the bar, you don't need a fucking squat rack. Just do it without the rack and let people squat that actually put on weight.

>Not buying a home gym to avoid this

I just went with some cheap adjustable dumbbells initially and did fierce 5 for a while while saving and slowly buying more plates, a barbell, squat rack and bench. Ended up costing less than a years gym membership all up. Mind you, I went with cheapshit gear. If I ever get to the point where it's an issue I'd be more than fit enough to be comfortable in a gym.

Can unweighted squats actually make someone gain mass though?

The bar weights 20kg so it's not unweighted. You can build up from 20kg until you can no longer get the bar onto your shoulders because it's too heavy. At that point, you need a squat rack.

Getting fit was the best thing I ever did for myself, just start and don't quit.
>t. former spooky skelly

are you cute?

>Recommending GOMAD
>Not olive oil shots

It's like you want him to vomit every day

Same problem of the OP.
But I got other question. Anyone will help me with my exercices? I mean, I have literally no idea of what exercices to do.

only dyels and curlbros laugh at others
just do it faggot

Leave r9k
Read the sticky

Profit

People go to the gym to get fit, not because they are fit. You're not expected to look like chad your first day in, retard.

I was in the same position, except 105lbs and 16 years old a few years ago. Not to mention severe social anxiety etc.

Mustered up some courage, went in and started lifting, and guess what? People really, really don't give a shot about you and probably won't even acknowledge you exist, oh and the ones that do are probably gonna look out for you and give you advice/spot you when you need it.

If it's that big of a deal convince a friend to go with you, or go early in the morning when hardly anyone is there.

>olive oil shots
Please tell me you’re joking. People actually do that?

Just eat a fuckton, and supplement what you dont get with milk.
aim for like 3500-4000 calories

The true Mediterranean diet

never gonna make it sorry man