What is Veeky Forums's consensus on eating ass?

What is Veeky Forums's consensus on eating ass?

Disgusting.

faggot

If its a random slut, dont. If its your girlfriend - eat it all you want and make her moan. Its a strange heavenly experience imo. Both for you and for her. Burying your face in there, or getting her face buried in yours. Its awesome both ways.

A shitty thing to do

A true sign of high test, if the girl is hot of course.

I sit on my gf's face desu

Nice digits. Me too btw.

Eating ass is more alpha than eating pussy. It's degrading for her to enjoy having the place she poops from get eaten and makes you seem alpha. Meanwhile, eating pussy is the most beta thing you can do.

I don't pull sumo.

how do i lower myself to be enough of a mongrel to somehow overlook the lingering musk of shit?

Date a girl who knows how to keep clean. Nobody's asshole should smell like shit.

There's no shit scent if she washes properly.

>you will never suffocate between your musclefu's cheeks
Why even live?

would love to encounter a girl that wanted to eat my ass. as a dominant act

tasty low calorie treat

Eating ass is good for gains

Y-you're eating unwashed ass?? You're not a bright one, are you?

I'm not going near anyone's orifices if they haven't bathed beforehand

Eating your wife or girlfriends ass when she is fresh out of the shower is fine. Bringing home a girl from a bar or club and putting your mouth on anything but her tits is going to be disgusting.

good fun, great test boost pre workout

It boosts test a lot. The alphaness of not giving a fuck and just doing what you want is attractive to women.

im not the one eating shit out of assholes

Is it weird that I love the smell of my own ass? I don't mean farts.i mean when I scratch my ass, I always have to smell my fingers.

Never ate ass,but I agree with you

Ass tastes so much better straight after a gym session or night dancing in the club. Don't fall for the fresh out the shower meme.

kys

I mean you are not you when your primal urges kick in and blod is directed towards your dick rather than your brain, but I really wouldn't want to hit or taste literal shit with my tongue

for me, ass tastes best a couple of hours after a shower

too many carbs

>literal shiteaters

Sasuga Veeky Forums

Both eating ass/pussy is such pleasure when u have the real deep connection with the gril and just love her scent

The day of the rope can’t come fast enough.

get cut eat butt

Never go down, this is animal tier behavior. It's disgusting.
Are you a dog OP?

Checked

ew

How much protein?

It's simply the best. And it's effective way to ultimately get your dick on your gf's ass. I once started to lick her asshole and she got off like crazy when I simultaneously rubbed her clit. Next time i fingered her and soon she wanted to try anal, even though she was these "exit only" girls before. And today, she takes it in the ass like a proper slut.

ThatsWherePoopComesFrom.txt

if you're white find a black girl

>not showering with her beforehand and blasting her ass with your removable shower head on the highest setting

I don't know why you are doing it but it's natural instinct to use your smell to asses everything is ok in your body

YouDontPoopAllTheTimeDoYouNow.ppt

Because the smell turns me on. I don't know if it's because I like the smell when I eat a girls ass or not.

I also like the smell of my unwashed cock but I imagine that's normal.

Consider these digits C H E C K E D

It's the ultimate way to thank your bro for spotting you on chest day

>Your ass can ever not taste like ass
No matter how clean it is it's still an asshole

Pretty much these, provided that you actually enjoy it and feel like doing it.
Also, it's the easiest way to open up your girl to the possibility of her licking your ass, which is pretty much heaven on earth.

Disgusting faggot shit

I don't see the appeal, never have and probably never will.

Then again I'm certified sexual civilian who moves between 3 and only 3 sexual positions so take what I say with a grain of salt.

what 3 positions would that be?

Mish, Doggie and the Spider.

You get beyond your daily calorie intake.

Spider?

wouldn't do it to a random but I'll eat the gfs ass practically with a lobster bib on