“Hurry up user, there’s a big queue forming. What’s the matter, I thought you needed to go a minute ago?”

>“Hurry up user, there’s a big queue forming. What’s the matter, I thought you needed to go a minute ago?”

i unironically cannot piss with people around me unless im on the verge of pissing myself, even if it's just one other guy at the opposite end of the urinal, i didn't used to have this problem until a couple of years ago

Always makes me giggle when dicklets are too afraid to piss next to another dude

Am I bad person I like to go up to urinals and piss right next to people just to make them uncomfortable.

D-do I poo in it?

>Thats gonna be a problem

I'm a serial public urinator

Piss splashes. If you have stood next to a guy pissing, he's pissed on you m8.

kek pussies, I climb over the stall walls and start laser fights with strangers when trying to take a dump in peace.

1 arrest so far.

You know, in civilized countries urinals are atleast 30-40 cm apart from each other, no need to climb on another dudes shoulder just to pee

Isn't a problem when you just pee on the streets

friendly reminder that alpha males always pick the middle while beta soyboys pick the sides

Y'know why yanks can't do this? Because you don't go to the pub.

I think you are under estimating how far piss can splash. I'm not even talking about visible splashes, small amounts splash everywhere.

You cant get my aids from my piss though

Alphas don't think about it and piss in whichever random one they want to. Consciously choosing the middle one every time is just plain weird.

Piss is sterile and pretty harmless in all sense of the word. Doesn't mean I want you to piss on me. If I really need to go I will go next to someone but I almost never have to piss that bad.

How big are you flaccid don't lie.

This, ever had a conversation with some randomer on the pisser at spoons? You get used to it and there is this mutual agreement to not look down

>Piss is sterile and pretty harmless in all sense of the word

Man up g. I take dumps in the shared urinals. What now bitch?

this is my biggest fear