Veeky Forums I have thunder thighs

Veeky Forums I have thunder thighs.
The rest of my body is fine. Not svelt just thin and I like it, so how can I lose the fatty thighs?

You have chicken legs and a delusional view of yourself

You have fat, weak thighs and I doubt you squat more than 1.5pl8 for reps.

squat and do cardio more, faggot

They look fat as hell to me
I don't work out other than some mild cardio. I don't want muscle, I like being a skelly.

Op. Those are not thunder thighs and are completely proportional. Are you skinnyfat by any chance? Start lifting and follow this advice

I think I'm skinnyfat

>these thighs
>thunderthighs

Does that pass for skinnyfat?

yes, you're skinnyfat, but you're not that fat so you could start a bulk right away

But I don't wanna bulk bro.
I just want to cut the fat, not replace it with muscle.

might pass as skinnyfat, you are kind of cheating by having your arms lifted and your body stretched out more. Not trying to sound rude but how long have you been training for? Because it looks like you are just at the beginning and shouldnt worry to much about specific bodyparts just yet and try to get generally more Veeky Forums

>thunder thighs
You've got twigs for legs, m8

SS claims another victim

I don't work out, I get some physical from lifting camera shit around but thats about it.
I don't wanna bulk or gain, I just want to lose weight.

I tried the whole just straight up don't eat thing, I could deal with feeling like I was abut to pass out all of the time but the hunger pains killed me.

Do some fucking deadlifts

you'll look like skeletor if you lose any more weight

>I tried the whole just straight up don't eat thing
Nigga u retarded? Your body wont change in a few days of not eating. Calculate what your body needs on calories and just stay below within a range of lets say 200-300 calories. Shit will change over time. The secret about body transformation is that there is no fucking secret. Dont do a "diet" and later change back to your original habits, that how shit started to begin with.

I actually don't go that hard with food, I only eat lunch and dinner and something before bed but not a full on meal.
My weight stays between 73 - 74 kilos.

This is what thunder thighs look like, if you can fit in jeans your waist size you don't have thunder thighs

Atleast they're muscle.

I want to break your skinny little faggot legs.
If I saw you out on the street I would kill you

You ever been in a knife fight?
I have.

using weapons is pussy tier, learn to fight faggot

Knives are for negroes and Muslim packs

stupid fucking spic

You're not thin like you said in the OP
Lose fat

>Dude is white
>Calling him a spic

Okay

How can I squat and diddlylift for strength without gaining much leg muscle?

I'm doing ULxPPL

my lower leg day is
>squats 3x5
>deadlifts 3x5
>calf raises 4x8

my L day is

>single leg press 3x8
>bb hip thrusts 3x8
>romanian diddlys 3x12
>calf

also do core work at end of both

why would you not want leg muscle?

Dope. Thanks, guy.

Some people don't want the bulk aesthetic.

because they're pretty nice currently and I want to keep my pant size equal so muh tailored designer jeans don't have to be substituted every month