Does Veeky Forums into creatine?

Does Veeky Forums into creatine?

Other urls found in this thread:

suppversity.blogspot.de/2015/04/creatine-will-protect-grandpas-muscle.html
suppversity.blogspot.de/2015/10/creatine-loading-unnecessary-or.html
examine.com/supplements/creatine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. I gained fucking 10 lbs of water weight and I only started using it a week ago.
>jk it's all muscle

It's useless and you have a chance to get some bonus health issues out of it.

>10 lbs of water weight

>[citation needed]

Every single word of this post is wrong.

suppversity.blogspot.de/2015/04/creatine-will-protect-grandpas-muscle.html

suppversity.blogspot.de/2015/10/creatine-loading-unnecessary-or.html

No, it shrinks yo dick

Creatine it's probably one of the only integrators that has some relevance, especially if you're looking for performance over gains, idk if it hepls for those, but for powerlifting it's pretty useful since your body doesn't synthesize enough creatine by his own, and through diet

I dont use steroids

>source: my ass

false
I started seeing my ex from years ago again who used to be able to deepthroat me
but now she can't fit my knob down her pipe anymore
crazy how nature do dat

>suppversity.blogspot
Nice cited, scientific source dumbass

Nice strawman, dumbass.

sources IN THE POSTS:

Gotshalk, Lincoln A., et al. "Creatine supplementation improves muscular performance in older men." Medicine and science in sports and exercise 34.3 (2002): 537-543.
Gotshalk, Lincoln A., et al. "Creatine supplementation improves muscular performance in older women." European journal of applied physiology 102.2 (2008): 223-231.
Gualano, Bruno, et al. "Creatine supplementation and resistance training in vulnerable older women: A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial." Experimental gerontology 53 (2014): 7-15.
Moon, Anna, et al. "Creatine supplementation: can it improve quality of life in the elderly without associated resistance training?." Current aging science 6.3 (2013): 251-257.
Moon, A., et al. "Creatine Supplementation in the Elderly: is Resistance Training Really Needed." J Nutr Health Sci 2.1 (2015): 103.
Wyss, Markus, and Andreas Schulze. "Health implications of creatine: can oral creatine supplementation protect against neurological and atherosclerotic disease?." Neuroscience 112.2 (2002): 243-260.
Kim, Hyo Jeong, et al. "Studies on the safety of creatine supplementation." Amino Acids 40.5 (2011): 1409-1418.
Wilder, Nathan, et al. "The effects of low-dose creatine supplementation versus creatine loading in collegiate football players." Journal of athletic training 36.2 (2001): 124.

Literally kill yourself and your family you retarded inbred shitfucker.

No, the creatine should into Veeky Forums, because that's the only way it would work. If Veeky Forums were to into creatine, then Veeky Forums would be suffocate.

>my non-source is better than his two links that reference academic papers

Receding hairline

No i want to stay natty

I used creatine monohydrate for like 2 years, stopped about two months ago. Lost weight but kept strength. Thinking it's a meme.

>Thinking it's a meme.
You do realize it's for helping protein synthesis?

Ok, so it's a protein synthesis meme

thought creatine hairloss is a meme but after 1 year of use my hairline started to receed at 21,will it grow back if i stop?

No, you were always destined to be bald.

waterweight
Loss of hair
and shit taste
No thanks

It holds a phosphate group that your muscles can use when they have converted all of the usable ATP to ADP. In other words, it allows you to store extra energy as an inorganic fuel source for when you run. Out of your own energy.

Downside is that your body wants to push the excess out so it holds water to balance concentration in the blood/muscle cells. You will significantly increase strength when training but a lot of the immediate weight is water weight.

Got acne breakouts last period I used it + would get out of breath much easier. I drank enough water too.

Creatine is for physical PERFORMANCE for athletes that use their muscles a lot during activity but aren't hindered too much by water weight.

Wrestlers in training prior to weight cuts, football players, some track and field athletes, etc. Works wonders. It will not help you gain muscle on its own because it is not anabolic.

It's a 5-10% performance boost that goes away when you're not supplementing it. Zero side effects. Cheap as dirt. If you're one of the ~70% of people who respond to creatine and you can deal with the bloat you'd be an idiot for not supplementing it.

>b-but water weight from creatine = higher blood pressure and more pressure on heart
Prove it right now or shut up Virgin Gains.

creatine worked for me

muscles looked "fuller"
had a bit more strength

and i guess it did something good for my brain
could think better or rather more clearly? dunno

Virgin gains is against creatine?

>The most studied supplement of all time
>with many double blind studies proving its beneficial effects
>is useless

ye ccasuse it cant rech lol

supplement it even if i don't lift?

examine.com/supplements/creatine/

Its a meme

Made me shed like crazy

Norwood 2 at 20 so Im already fucked to.

not really an answer

>should i buy gas if i don't have a car?

>not lifting
why

kek'd at the kill yourself and your family you retarded inbred shitfucker bit

To be fair I was about to be all 'NICE SOURCE JACKASS' till I actually, you know, went to the link.

>needing muh drugs for motivation

it'll probably stop falling out but idk if you'll get it back

creatine causes hair loss in men already predisposed to it so you're gonna be bald one day anyway

How does a 5-10% performance boost translates into weightlifting? I'm guessing it does not work in such a way that you'll add 40lbs to your 440lbs diddy lift

tbqh famalam that's probably exactly what they mean. From my experience I am skeptical but this thread is making me want to go back on. Maybe when my lifts stall again...

scared of the gym even though i've lifted last year for 6+ months

Nothing to be afraid of. Wear headphones and it's like no one else is even there. Also don't watch the normies lift, their form is always atrocious. I swear, 90% of the people at Gold's half-squat because they don't know how to use their hips. Then they load up more weight and do it again. It irritated me so much that now I just look away when waiting for the squat rack.

last gym i've signed up, my gym card still lies somewhere at the reception user
signed up, had my test day, never went again because dumb idiot...

Answer is no

Not necessarily more weight but you'll squeeze more reps out. If your going to failure, you will likely get an extra 3 or 4 heavy sets. It's literally more energy stored within your muscles. That's it. Nothing fancy

Which brand of creatine did you take?

Made me bloated as fuck so I stopped. Regular beta alanine is as far as I'll go now.

tl;dr creating is a fucking fairy dust

Then fuck off this board if you dont plan to lift soyboy. Your ancient warrior ancestors wail at your daily routine.