ChainLink realistic price by 2019

ChainLink realistic price by 2019

at best? $1

what is this i don't even

>hurf durf
good 1 OP

i dont think you are right about the price but i'l commend you on the effort that went into the meme

$0.16

scary stuff

$50+

i really should've sold during SIBOS....i went into the presale with 3 BTC, so I had the chance of acquiring a sweet stack of 15 BTC. it was obvious that the there was not going to be much hype after the event, the dev team simply isn't capable of hyping. it's likely that they're under strict NDAs, and it has lots of moon potential in the future, but what is the point of holding something until it drops to fucking nothingness?
well.. at least this thought me a real valuable lesson, never ever hold a coin when hype is dying. sell the fucking peak, don't look back.

What is the roadmap, when will they release Some proper shit? Otherwise this can stay like this for ages...

jesus christ guys just buy it

>roadmap
those are for unfinished products.

What the fuck is this?

its a Degas faggot

put 4 btc into presale. same boat as u. so much missed gains. still sitting in link... hate this coin

$25

Well their product isn't finished is it?

yes it is. go to their website and see

Nobody knows, because we will have to wait until Main Net Release in 2018 Q2.

If everything goes well, it's gonna moon hard. The think is devs just don't update anything or hype, which is scary on one side, but good if you believe in project actually. It is killing the price, but if you are gonna invest, now is the right time, because it probably won't go lower.

You know what the funny thing is....I did the same thing with ZRX and WTC....I could've had so much fucking bitcoins right now it's not even funny. Instead I have a measly 7. Being a greedy cunt only makes you poor. I mean, even if I sold half my stack on any of those at ATH it would've been fucking great, but no, "all in baby, just hodl, lol". I'm a complete fucking moron.

THEIR WEBSITE ISN'T EVEN UPDATED LOLOL

SCROLL DOWN TO TOKEN SALE, IT SAYS UPCOMING SALE IN SEPTEMBER 19th LOLOLO FUCK

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

Veeky Forums CRACKS ME UP FOR INVESTING IN SHITTY PROJECTS

TWO INEXPERIENCED TEENAGE KIDS WORKING ON LINK RAISED $32M THINKING THEY CAN BEAT VITALIK AND TEAM ON A PROJECT EVEN VITALIK AND TEAM WASN'T ABLE TO SOLVE LOLOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

I FEEL SO BAD FOR THEM, THEY MUST FEEL SO MUCH PRESSURE IN THIS

Nothing about what happened after Sibos made any sense.
Never feel bad about not having perfect foresight.

chainlink core cucks btfo.
ClinkCASH is king.

20c

I don't think you know how graphs work

:3

>so bad it went fucking negative
>people were literally paying to get rid of chain link

Because every LINK owner is legally bound to operate a node.
If you have LINK and you dont support CL oracle network, you will be prosecuted. It's all in the whitepaper

Kawaii

Daily reminder - decentralized JSON parser

>it probably won't go lower.
Don't...

Good, now you know that hodl is a meme

Rinku-tan is cute! Cute!

Using Intel SGX technology and with partnerships.

I'd say $10 is easy for 2018

But, honestly around $100 mid to end of 2018

this. it's easy to say this looks impossible, but if the project outlined in the whitepaper (the one you FUDers didn't read) actually gets off the ground, this is how much the system will be worth.

>Rinku-tan
Holy shit that's great, we need more OC of this shit

Agreed. People underestimate the exponential growth of the crypto marked.

This. And I'm not moving a penny from MEW until it's on a different exchange.

How do we know that Wanchain isn't going to surpass them? Chinese company doing a similar project

Why should I invest in these two guys versus anyone else developing trustless oracles

Is it? I don't read much about Wanchain interacting with off-blockchain assets. They look more of a finance-oriented ARK to me.

Why remove it from MEW at all?