How Can I Bulk?

So I'm an 18 year old college freshman, I'm 6'1" and only about 165lbs on a good day. I get full extremely easily, a couple days ago all I had to eat all day was a burrito and I was fine. I also have a fast metabolism as it is. The fact that I'm a poor college student doesn't help much either, like what the fuck can I eat in a large quantity that will help me gain weight quickly.
>inb4 "just eat more lol"
I've tried that and it didn't work. I need something measurable so I know I am eating enough.

you have like 16 hours a day where you are not sleeping. if you can't find a way to eat enough calories in 16 hours you are a gigantic faggot.

HOW DO I KNOW HOW MUCH CALORIES ARE ENOUGH

>I have a fast metabolism
>I only ate a burrito and I was fine all day
No dumbass, you have a slow metabolism because you barely eat otherwise you’d be fucking hungry.

use a tdee calculator. scooby has a good one

if you are just trying to put weight on an not make it a science just have a pb sandwich every 3 hours or something

165lbs isn't that small

The fucking advice in this thread holy shit

Over 3 or 4 years I forget how long ago its been

I have moved up from 143-200 down to 185 then up to 220 going down to around 205 right now

And unless you have the autism to track everything you eat

The simple answer is literally just eat more

Test out how much weight you gain with different levels of eating, .5lbs a week is too slow imo 1lb a week is a nice steady bulk and 2lbs or more a week will still work but you will gain a decent amount of fat with it

Literally just eat

When I was bulking last year I would wake up and eat 1000 calories at breakfast, I’d have a mid morning snack for around 300 then I’d eat another 1000 calories at lunch, I’d eat a preworkout snack for maybe another 300 calories then train, then I would eat a 1000 calorie dinner and I’d either have a small 4th meal or snack until I coudln’t eat more

That was for a 1kg gain a week which is a lot

Track calories for like a couple days and see how much you are getting/need and from there you should be able to estimate

Thanks for the actual advice man.

Protipperino: Aim for MORE than 3k calories a day
Check on the back of the shit you eat to see an estimate of how many calories you are getting in each day. Track that shit.
>b-but the BUTTER on my TOAST, h-how do i track the b-butter on m-my t-toassssttt :(((
You put it on a weight before putting the butter on, then put the butter on and see the difference (and estimate that you eat about 20% less than what it weighs, because you probably do)
Track that shit for REAL, look at the back of ALL the shit, and then just do it.
Add some high calorie density snacks, such as nuts to your everyday lifeman. Eat frequently, but eat as much as you can when you eat as well. Push yourself consistently every day. If you're doing fine eating a set amount of food, increase it a bit. Push yourself.

It's a gradual process, but it gets easier after a couple weeks.

Should I be working out while bulking or just focus on gaining weight?

OP, you are a gigantic faggot. If I had a nickle for every time I heard some retarded beanpole say they're eating enough...

You're not fucking eating enough! Like some other dude said, you have 16 waking hours in a day. How about you fill your cock holster with food instead or dicks during that time?

Also, GOMAD.

>Should I be working out while bulking or just focus on gaining weight?

holy shit what do you fuckin think

>should I workout and gain muscle while bulking
>or should I do nothing and gain pure fat

If you don't work out while bulking, it's not called a bulk, it's called stuffing your fucking face you lazy fucking pig.

You should work out no matter if you're cutting, bulking, going up, down, or whatever the fuck you're doing diet wise. Unless you're straight up fasting, then i'm unsure.

You don't seem very determined. In fact, asking that fucking question, I don't think you lift at all. You know if I were you, I'd start going to the gym before worrying about fucking bulking. You can worry about bulking after you've gotten the routine of gymming down with a good workout program.

Fucking skelly nerdy retards man...

to be fair we were all there at one point

but still dumbass question

I am eating 10 eggs a day and 450mg of cheese. What should I include in my diet next?

Go for a swim in an outdoor pool for a couple hours.
All problems solved.

You will now experience what it is to be a stoner without ever getting a high.

>Will never make it: the post

When I was in college I had 6 cups of oatmeal a day. Stop being a fucking retard faggot and eat more you fucking pussy bitch.

his advice was to literally eat more.

hard way: track every calorie in and slowly increase caloric intake every week or 10 days by 250 calories until you start gaining weight but not ballooning

easy way: mcdoubles

-eat standing

-after a meal, when you are full, drink a lot so you strech your stomach little by little

-work out so you getn hungry (bulking workout)

-chug a shake or eat more before going to
sleep, you gain more weigth while sleeping

-have a bunch of nuts or other high calore snacks at your reach at all times and eay them even if you are not hungry, since they are so small it wont take any effort

You are doing it wrong. Ottermode all the way.