Double standards in fitness

> fat guy plays video games and eats junk food
> he's a fat virgin gamer nerd, he doesn't deserve a beautiful girlfriend :/

> fat girl plays video games and eats junk food
> she's body positive and is following her interests, guys should love her the way she is :)

> fat guy decides to better himself by going to the gym, losing weight, and taking care of his appearence
> he's a vain narcissistic asshole and he's insecure about his appearance, what a weirdo :/

> fat girl decides to lose weight and go to the gym
> she's empowering herself and other women by exercising :)

> formerly fat guy has made gains and wears a tank top showing off his arm development, posts one instagram picture showing his before and after
> he's an attention seeking weirdo, a vain narcissistic asshole

> girl posts 4 photos a week showing off her fat ass in the tightest pants possible at the gym
> YASSS get it girl ;)

Shoot me in the head

Yes, life isn't fair user. Get over it.

>social media

There’s your problem

who gives a fuck about what people think, congrats on you man for getting in shape. And life is unfair.

women are inferior and their opinions should be disregarded

>it's not sexist men and women are just different
>whines when differences don't match his paradigm

>social pariah doesn't understand the very basics or society
>comes to Veeky Forums to frogpost about it
You are worse than fatties

Sounds like it's time to get of the Internet and start talking to real people

A social pariah on Veeky Forums? Wtf how did this happen?

>> formerly fat guy has made gains and wears a tank top showing off his arm development, posts one instagram picture showing his before and after
Hahahaha someone roasted your nogains pretty bad, huh? People applaud other people they find inspiring, and either ignore or shun the ones that aren't. Put it this way
>Be female
>Post instagram of me cleaning the house
>Get shit in comments
>Be male
>Post instagram of me cleaning the house
>Many thousands of likes and warm comments
A fat male neckbeard isn't inspiring to anyone, because it's the norm. A fat female neckbeard IS inspiring (to a select few people), because it's 'inspiring' (to the current female neckbeards who need to justify their lifestyle).
You lost some weight and finally curled 15kg; good fucking job, but its not a difficult thing to do. When you get to 250lbs ripped you might inspire other people to get into the gym or lose weight, but until then you're not gonna inspire anyone. Faggot.

I do. This shit is real bro, maybe its just the city I'm in but people even in my social circle are fucked up like this

Thanks man

I like that cat

>people 'deserve' things
fucking retard

>"Yass boi slay the gains [fire emoji x3]!! I'll suck your dick anytime you want :) ;) #nohomo #gymsquad #gymrat #gains #weightlossjourney #weightloss #myjourney #mystory"

Happy now? Gimme your instagram and I'll put it as a comment so everyone else knows you at least have people feeding your glaring insecurity.

It just goes to show you that at the end of the day when it comes down to the hard line, even the SJW feminist equality fuckers subconsciously agree that men and women are different and that men are naturally expected of more, of being better.

Women are horrible and 90% of men are pussybeggars, what else is new?

These double standards are brought about by jealous women. Men dont bring you down in these ways

Please learn how to live for yourself. Stop letting roasties control you.

>caring about what others think
user...

>getting your knowledge of society from Sargon of Akkad videos
it's time to go outside

/bread

>thinking that narcissistic is an insult
user!!

>literally creating shit to be upset about, the post
dont read fringe lefty tumblr's

Quit worrying about what other people think of you! Some people have different standards for men and women, and no amount of whining on a Spanish glucose monitoring internet forum is going to change that.

Decide who you want to be and be that, forget what other people might think.

>fat girl decides to lose weight and go to the gym
>she's empowering herself and other women by exercising :)

More like "She's LITERALLY KILLING US FAT PEOPLE!"

you made this all up