How can I get a body like this?

How can I get a body like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KyzUG2nyf5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

test 5000000g a week

Why is this screenshot suddenly an internet meme? Someone explain it to me.

Normies think he is ripped.

I don’t get it. He’s got a really unfortunate torso shape desu

its his frame

Fucking Lena Dunham

Pretty sure it's because that scene is the most cringeworthy 5 seconds of that movie, which wasn't a good movie to begin with

While he doesn't look dyel, he is far from ripped. He is above average, sure, but still far from statue aesthetics. Normies only spaz out about his muscles and call him ripped because he is famous and in star wars. Minus the fame and they wouldn't call him that.

This is what some autists here need to realize, a ripped body will only get you so far. If you are an autistic basement dweller you can be the most aesthetic person on earth and no girl will go after you.

No, normies this his body looks weird as fuck, that's the meme.

He's pretty muscular, he used to be a marine too. Definitely above average physique, even for a gym goer.

i want to taste him...

>tacking on that much mass in just a few years

youtube.com/watch?v=KyzUG2nyf5k

He a thicc boi

Channel your inner 1950's fridge, or just be an endomorph.

His weirdly wide frame, exacerbated by his high pants create an odd effect

>just a few years
More like one year, he was a skelly in Silence.

Peek mail esphetics

longface incel emo with unusually thick frame and high waisted pants

I didn't think this was impressive until I realized how tall he is. When you see him and his frame next to someone short, it's pretty big

>6'2"
>Tall
Kill yourself you pathetic manlet.

How the fuck...

He has really broad frame. If he went all in on powerlifting he could get some remarkable results.

Where can I get a pair of pants like that

Onions

Lots and lots of food, good food. And lots and lots of working out, with good meds. It is amazing what you can do with the right food/exercise/drugs/free time.

I think it's more that his pants are hiked up over his belly button that makes the whole thing super awkward.

There is something strange in his body...

No they don't, their main comments are that he looks "weirdly wide" and that "his pants are too high".
>Incel
You wish
>Emo
Lol he's epitome Chad
He's Chad without even having to look good, that's how Chad he is
>that scene is the most cringeworthy 5 seconds of that movie
I'd say that is by far Super Leia
>which wasn't a good movie to begin with
5>4>8>7>6>R1>3>1>2
Debate me FAGGOT

before he fell for the ss meme

This is either bait or you have the shittiest taste ever.

>8 is 3rd
>7 that fucking high

Kys

Because HEIGHT, FRAME but no FACE.

He actually does have a good face though

Roids. Metric ton of roids.

Compare Bale in machinist and in batman.

Be Jewish

Wow forgot about that scene, that one is definitely worse but there are so many fucking terrible scenes in this movie i'm forgetting most of them. Every minute with the black dude and asian girl was torture. Not gonna debate you because I don't have the biggest star wars boner I don't rewatch the movies iv'e only seen them casually

About 1/3 of 8 is bad (half the first and half the second act, the parts with the nigger and the potatoface)
About 1/2 of 7 is bad (every single scene with the nigger after he crashes in Jakku and up to Han's death).
About 11/12 of 6 is bad (the entire Jabba arc is just dumb (4/12), the second act is pointless (8/12) and the third act is half boring retread of the trench run (10/12) and half the emperor room, of which half is prequel tier bad (hence the 11/12) and half is among the greatest moments of cinema.
See, we agree. Apart from the nigger/potato plot the movie was anywhere from decent popcorn flick (e.g. the Holdo scenes) to fucking amazing (literally any scene with Luke or Kylo). Hamill, Driver and Isaac fucking killed it.

fuck he's so hot

bruh, kylo ren has been universally reguarded as the worst part of the entire franchise.
I take that back, rey is, but kylo ren is second.

Driver is so goddamned busy trying to pretty mog for the camera and be an emo faggot who's doing a shit job of acting like anakin that he forgot to actually make the role his own and be GOOD.

He fucking failed at the bare goddamned minimum it would have taken to become a fucking character actor that would have been known by a subsection of society forever.

he's a big guy

>kylo ren has been universally reguarded as the worst part of the entire franchise.
You are the first person I hear saying that, and /tv/ is my second home board

Well, you don't get around much.

Adam Driver's a freak, Scorsese asked him if he would be up for losing some weight for his role in Silence, and he lost close to 60 pounds in a matter of a couple months

Be born
Do nothing

>I don’t get it. He’s got a really unfortunate torso shape desu

Fridgemode. He needs to have kids with Chloë Grace Moritz. Their kids would be stovemode

hot

>BuzzFeed 100 pushups a day type workout
>High waisted pants

Don't let your memes be dreams user