Using tinder

>using tinder
>not going out and meeting REAL women
Wanna know how I know this generation of men are gonna be pussified?

>meeting women
>wasting energy and pride trying to get them sucking your pecker
>not having your stone age father giving you a woman

2000bc +4018 men truly are beta

>are gonna be
are you living in 1990? it already happened moron

This.

I was out with a girl and ran into my cousin and his long-time girlfriend. They asked where we met each other and when I said "at the store", their jaws dropped to the floor. They just couldn't comprehend that we didn't meet online.

>"Wait, what, how?"
>"She kept glancing at me, I asked her if we know each other, she said no, then we started talking, then I got her number, then I called her a few days later and then we went for a coffee"

They just kept staring at me in disbelief, kind of half-laughing. It was weird. I have never used Tinder and probably never will.

Isn't it time for your medication grandpa?

kek unless you're model tier attractive no girl wants to be approached in public like that. the only scenario this is acceptable is a bar/party. otherwise they'll just think you're a creep for intruding on them to say "hello".

>no girl wants to be approached in public like that
C O P E

What 3rd world country do you live in where you can actually do this?

Works

America. Just be urself. It helps if you don't try to rape her after saying 5 words to her. Unlike tinder.

p r o j e c t i n g

>frogposter
>not a pussy manlet
lol

I have dated gems and absolutely pieces of shit from on-line and organic meetings.

This is what liberal feminist indoctrination has done to numales

>What 3rd world country do you live in where you can actually do this?

Do you live in Sweden?

No it's just that in the civilised world people moved on from chatting up people at stores/coffee shops etc. It's pretty much only online/friends/clubs/bars here now

It's a lot easier to cheat on your girlfriend using tinder than going out.

Sounds like a riot Sven

Why did she signal her interest if she didn't want to get approached?

I live in Finland. And the way you said "civilized world" makes me instantly think you are a soyboy cuck. Get your T-levels checked and start approaching.

t.

>civilised world
>moved on

Speaking in a condescending tone about the areas you're obviously lacking only serves to broadcast this to everyone. Just because you're too much of a pussy to talk to a girl in public annd you do it online doesn't mean you're somehow better than anyone.

Ok then, if you say so...

>no girl wants to be approached in public like that
there are cold approaches where the girl didn't even notice you or didn't want to notice you, and there are approaches where she has taken an interest in you and shown signs or attraction (or intrigue atleast)

This

im a mix of flaws and attractive qualities - photos seem to emphasize my flaws apparently - get 0 interest from attractive women through apps.
my potential matches in real life are exponentially better..

also talking to a girl online who has nothing in her profile but was attractive enough because you can't get any better matches isn't all that fun.

perhaps if you are average looking, you need to buy a digital SLR camera and take it with me on a bunch of meme vacations and expensive activities.

>tfw too much of a pussy to talk to girls I match with on tinder

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jesus, how ugly are you?

try it, you'll see most will ignore you after the courteous first reply

DAMAGE CONTROL

Met my current gf using okcupid. Nice ass, H cup titties, and thin arms. A bit of a belly though but i like it

Yeah the only time I messaged first was some girl I went to school with that I hit up while I was xanned. We fucked like two weeks prior and she still ghosted me so i'm not doing that again

i am literally willing to bet money that not a single one of you has ever successfully (see: fucked) approached a girl in a non-social (party/bar/club) setting. you're so chad here on Veeky Forums but i guarnatee you in real life all you do is try to make yourself look mysterious and give a girl "sexy eyes" to try and entice her to approaching YOU instead, because you're a magical combination of vapid and insecure - making it so that even though you think you're beautiful and completely the shit - you lack and confidence to actually approach said girl. am i right? you know i am. fucking kill yourself.

I have been dating a girl I met in class (not a social setting) for almost a year now

Nigga you’re ugly

>the too much of a pussy to put pictures of myself on tinder

Phoneposter scum

Correction, most girls do not want to be approached this way most of the time. Cold approach is a numbers game, chance of success is low but so is risk, unless you are gigachad.

Hell yeah nigga. I met my qt Latina gf buying fried chicken at a deli. I joked about having a gf in every state and she asked for my Snapchat.
She's fun to be around and down for anything.

Pic related is you right now

Incel retard logic. Girls want to be approached by any guy who isn't a creepy pussy like you. Just because you get rejected 4-5 times because they aren't necessarily feeling your Vibe doesn't mean the 6th wont give you her number and possibly one day be your wife and the mother of your children.

>went for a coffee
I don't drink coffee
I don't snapchat

I can tell when a girl is checking me out in public, but that usually happens when i'm moving away soon, or just visiting the area, so there is no point in trying to date her. Most of the time the girl is too young or ugly looking.

>I want to get laid but don't want to do things that will help me get laid

Fuck off

Ever notice how guys thought tinder would help them get laid more but it ultimately backfired and funneled more pussy to Chad? Now thots are still getting the same amount of dick just higher quality because they can be picky. Of course Chad is getting more pussy, but since the amount of fucks hasn't increased, everyone but Chad is fucking less.

Not entirely true, I look pretty average, got a reasonable amount of matches and met up with most of them.
One I found interesting and now we're dating.

Just swipe left on obvious thots posing half naked for Chads dick.

You're not supposed to approach women, women are supposed to approach you.

All of those chicks in the pic look horrible. I'd rather fuck him than those uglies.

never change Veeky Forums

The greatest decision of Veeky Forums, a 10/10 guy or a 4/10 girl

I unironically would not be interested in a woman waiting for a Chad in front of his hotel room/house.

T.ethnic manlet

Very nice.

>do it the normal way
>"i have a bf" 1/10 chance in one hour and not sure if laid the same day
>tinder swipe 100 times
>50% match
>get all of them pregnant within 10 hours

explain which one is more alpha

>say hi to woman
>get pepper sprayed
no thanks

I tried talking to girls out in public. I thought it would be cool to do that thing Batman does. Where he sneaks up behind someone and then says something to them kinda spooky like. I'm kind of imposing like batman too so with the shadow I cast, I know it looks kinda cool.

But everytime I've sneaked up behind some girl and say hello, they just scream and tell me to get away

Tinder is used to meet real women

You live in a small world if you truly believe that

I am 7'5" and play in the NBA. I get pussy just leaving my house to get the mail

class is a social setting. university is inherently social. fucking retard.

Did the same with all my previous gf's, some of my friends are in awe that I have never used dating sites and never hope to.
C U C K