How much did you start with when you first invested in crypto?

How much did you start with when you first invested in crypto?

How much do you have now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg4YzRhILFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

8000$

now i have 345$

>5000
>3000

800 now i have 726

$2000 in mid july
$6700 right now

real sad i lost a lot of money on DGB, but i gained it all back and then some with ANS->OMG->WTC

$3,500 in ETH March

$34,429

HODL

approx. $2k in May.

pic related is now

I started with 20k USD.

My portfolio is currently:
125k XTZ
11k MTL
2k XMR
500 NEO
2 BTC

Bought ethereum at 8$ and kept accumulating for over a year and a half. Sold the top at 400 after bancor ico, went 50/50 Antshares btc and the rest is history.

Started with 20,000 and kept buying more with paychecks now I just hodl and keep working at my job.

4.4k in June
Folio worth 10.4k now

started with 5k, made 30k, reinvested after a time about 7k.
and ended up with 0.05BTC

And i am not a guy that only bought shitcoins and cant handle money in real life, but i came to a point where i lost control and never thought that would ever happen to me, but it happened.
I lost, because i made a series of wrong descisions.
And it can happen to everyone...

Friend of mine started early about 3 years ago and is now abou 800k heavy, He had much more money, about 2million and lost 1.2million in crypto.
Trust me you can loose 10k as fast as 10$.

£1500, £22000 now. Don't get tempted to hop on to pump and dumps and you're golden. I lost 2btc between 2014 and 2015 'playing the market' not realizing I was getting greedy and going for those sweet 20x gains I was promised by various shitcoin founders.

this is 100% not true

please user, share with us how you lost 30 thousand dollars without buying any shitcoins

im waiting

I had some spare change after a purchase which I started invest in crypto to learn the market with, which was about $20, that $20 is now up to $45 after a week, so I'm learning the ropes.

In a week I'll be getting some money which will see a $100 in investment, so my starting capital will be whatever my $20 is worth then + $100.

$100
Now I have $120

Been trading for less than a month

$2,500 > $2,800

since monday

$25 in June
$47,000 now

>Started with 20k.
>Turned it into 70k in less than 3 months .
>Back down to 20k again.
Be careful and HODL is all I can say. And remember to cash out every now and then.

$400 now $1747.52

I would not declare btc, eth, neo... as shitcoins, i bought too high and shitted myself and sold low. Especially during the first fork and second before BTG and segwit2x i lost the most :(

and yeah, my own fault.

As a someone who is new to crypto, can some of you who have done well share your strategies?

Do you invest in alt coins and then cash out your gains then leave your gains in BTC or ETH and then re-enter another alt where you can make quick gains?

$350 on two video cards.

$30,000

>125k XTZ

Hello fellow tezos holder. Do you think that it's ever going to happen?

learn trading psychology so you dont spazz out when something doesnt go to plan

youtube.com/watch?v=sg4YzRhILFE

What I am going to do after I invest more money (I'm btw) is the following.

I will, after great consideration keep about 40% in BTC depending on the price I buy it at, then i will after great consideration invest in long term alts that I think and have researched will do well, and the remaining 20% to day trade and try to make big profits with.
All the profits from those 20% will go into increasing the alts, so I will rarely cash out and keep accumulating alts that I think can make it in the long run.

If they don't and I lose most of it, I still have 40% to either invest again with a better strategy or keep in BTC.

Put in $1100 so far, down to $850. Would have been a little ahead if I hadn't tried to grow my measly neo stack and instead ended up selling at the very bottom of the dip a few months ago. Bought in right before the huge crash in June, if only I had waited a couple of weeks or, conversely, started a few months earlier.

What are you mining?

Ironically I earned over half my BTC from RS goldfarming

$10k start
$72k now

Nothing now, I bought them and mined in 2014 and then didn't sell anything

How?

$300

Now $550

10000 on halloween 13000 now. only made 3 trades

Couple bitcointalk airdrops (best one got me $5000), couple good trades and now I'm here.

Started in August with 2000$

Peak was at 40k$

Now at 15k$

Started out with nothing. Zero dollars. 6 months and 8 sets of kneepads later: $50,000. You can make it too Veeky Forums!

$10k late May - $37k now

Tell me more about these airdrops. How do you get in on these?

$100, now I have $150

Deeponion got me $9k, I sold at the fucking peak lol

yesterday 40$
46$ now... poor fag

$5000/$75k, already cashed out $15k though

New to crypto. Turned £200 into £150,000 ten years ago trading leveraged gold during the financial crisis and have slowly built a £500,000 portfolio across all asset classes.
Started in crypto just this year and hold only 1.5 BTC. Not enjoying the crypto space at all. Too much vol on zero news. Too many shills. It's like the fucking Wild West in here.
Planning on slowly building BTC position and plan on getting rich slowly.
Rocket to the moon if you wish, but what I discovered in 2008 is it's better to walk and make sure you get there than rocket to the moon and risk exploding.

400 -> 6100$ since September 17'

Just browse the altcoin announcement forum and you'll find hundreds of them. Back when I was joining them there was only a few and they could net you a lot of money but now everyone's doing it so the chance you get into a good one is rare. You can still make like $20-100 even out of the shitty ones.

60k now

Similar here. I sold my deeponion airdrop for $5000. Not exactly at peak but close, still wish I waited a little longer since I could have had $6500 from it.

started with $7000
now have $8500, only because of the NEO spike

I noticed they changed the rules now because everybody dumped and now they aren't getting a lot of interest, they are doing BTX style airdrop now, I'd contemplate buying back in if I wasn't banned lol

like $4000, now 11,500. A few minor mistakes, such as selling NEO early, and investing in shit coins like Bancor BAT and Aragon, made me miss out on a lot of gains.

Started in April

>Implying this is the money that you actually own and is not invested atm

>Implying that all those numbers are not down 70% after Bitfinex goes bust

Started with 6000 in September '17 now have 7145.

mined $100 worth of eth this summer
$2k now

20k - 640k

Started in May... of last year.

>Started with 3k in July
>Margin trading to 38k
>Didn't cash out
>Down to 20k
>Slowly Recovering

We'll make it Veeky Forums

70 pounds in 2011 - now I'm a bit higher than 100k

5k and now hovering around 17k. I was more active before, taking my profits to invest in other coins. With school now, I'm cool with hodling vtc, ark, bat, omg, and fun

$3.5k mid 2010

now, pic related

>HODL
HODL
>HODL
HODL

Haha I did the same thing early on. Owned stratis, siacoin, digibyte, doge. My gains in Monero and NEO back from when they were single digits saved my ass early on. Kind of regret not buying lisk and NEO last week with some extra btc I had

1000€
1165€

Are you not scared keeping that much on electrum? I assume that's a hot wallet?

mine $15 worth of XZC just for fun.
started in may.
i was trading for fun at first.
until I found pumps and pumps and pumps.
$18000 now

Started with 18k in June.

Have 14k now.

Just sold my Link at a massive loss to go all in on neo at the top.

Not memeing. People like me exist.

that picture is a bit dated; it's currently secure in cold-storage now.

I know how to remove the marker faggot. Kiss your coins goodbye .

$1,200 in June. $17,000 now.

COMPOUNDING RETURNS BABY

I see

pls see

2500 after the flippening and now 3100 on the second flippening

started with $5000 3 months ago

now have $1800, i would tell any newbie, buy your btc and before you even think about buying into alts spend a month on Veeky Forums to recognise shitcoins and pnd's and the bizzare moves they make.

scary shit

Started with $525, now have $1115.

This is over the course of a couple of months

$300 in August up to $3k now

got burned and lost some to ELIX p&d scam, or i would be higher

$300 in May.
Made $11k, then lost $6k in one day.
Now I'm $5k.

I started with 200 and gained about 50 dollars before getting JUSTed and going to 150
>Buy high sell low
It's true

is there someone like me who knew btc beginning of 2011 but has nearly nothing to Show for it?

depresses me like hell. link is my last hope.

>tfw 900 becomes 600

iknowthatfeel.jpg

started with 180e a month ago, now on 220e...
that is 25%, imokaywiththis

You're far from alone user.
>2011-2012
Only dark net markets need this.
>2013
This is some kind of ponzi right?
>2014
Wow look at Mt Gox glad I stayed away
>2015
Snooze
>2016
Hey this is starting to recover. Maybe it's time to actually read up.
>2017
FOMO has kicked in hard and here we are.

Me. The pain never stops.
>that moment when you realize all you had to do in life was buy and hold BTC

bout 6.5k total, round 20k as of now

8k, somewhere around 30k.

And to think that if I hadn't fucking sold my Monero, I'd easily have 150k right now...

Started with 300 and now up to 8000.

I just all in hyped ICO and take x3 safe profit within the first hour of listing.

Then:
>$1500 worth of btc (about 0.5) -> bought 5k MIOTA

Now:
>Traded shitcoins all the way down to 0.15 btc which is about $1200
>tfw could have had $3.9k by just holding btc
>tfw could have had $4k by just holding my IOTA

Put £5000 in between middle of August and end of September.

Played around not making or losing much.

One point I had £22000 worth of Obsidian (when it was over 20k sats) and made the mistake of not taking profits.

Ended up with around £10000 left. Took the orginal £5000 I put in out.

I put my remaining 1.3 Bitcoins in Airswap and ended up with 0.86 BTC. I'll never trust Anime chan ever again.

Turned the 0.86 BTC back into 1.35 Bitcoins thanks to Asch.

I remember holding these Bitcoins and then dumped when Segwit2X was cancelling.
I panic bought lots of NEO and GAS, which were both doing poorly for the last week.

About 36 hours ago my total portfolio was around 1.1 Bitcoins.

It is now 1.8 Bitcoins.

0 (wasted a month on faucets years ago)

Trades?

3k August

Around 8k now

$2500 in 2015, just hodling not stressing trading too much. ~$60000 now.

600$
Made 15300$
All hail Confido

I’m buying in $200/wk because I’m a wagecuck

Fucking feels like I will never make it

$20k in March

$300k today

Started mid Sept. - $330
Right this second - $455

$7000

$1285

>$2,700
>$305,000
buy and hodl ftw

I'm not concerned with the legalities surrounding the Tezos project. Honestly I wouldn't even care if they delayed the release because once it's finished it will be one of the most secure and advanced blockchains on the market.
Arthur Breitman has worked at Google X, Goldman Sachs and with a machine learning group. I honestly believe he will give Vitalik some tough competition once the platform is released.

Mid October put in £1,500

Now £2,300

Portfolio is LINK, ETH, Confido, Astro, some one unreleased ICO.

The sad thing is I set up a fucking coinbase account in early 2013 and never bought any bitcoin.

I scoured through all my old emails but nope, just set it up and never bought any.

What a wanker.