Clean shaven general - /csg/

Cleanshavefags a.k.a men that are not soyboys and actually respect themselves besides having a masculine jawline, how frequently do you shave? I find that during vacation shaving every other day is fine, having a stubble in between is okay. When at college/searching for work i like to shave everyday, also always shave before going out, meeting a thot, family reunions or dealing with professional stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiw0G2SEe88
youtube.com/watch?v=RmFnarFSj_U
aoeyewear.com/shop/#!/Original-Pilot-Sunglasses/p/23447643/category=5539642
youtube.com/watch?v=nxLyPhS4D0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every weekday morning, sometimes will say fuck it on the weekends.

/Thread

>being that much of a slave that you shave daily

I've switched to right before bed. I like having some stubble during the day, I feel more manly

Maybe once a week, but only if I feel like it.

every morning except Saturday

exactly

militaryfag so every day except weekends

Im scared of what my face will look like

I'm currently using an electric shaver every day. It leaves a little bit of stubble but I just can't shave with a razor. I really wanted to be clean shaven all the time, but if I shave with a razor a get a lot of ingrown hairs and irritation, especially in the neck area.

I know OP, I also cannot grow a beard, I mean look at those soyboys beards !

Who else /singlebladesafetyrazor/ here? Ever since I switched to that and a proper shaving lather with badger brush it has made shaving much more enjoyable and comfortable. Not to mention much cheaper. I would highly recommend doing the same.

How do you shave every morning? Your hair grows back that fast? I shave every few days, if not once a week.

fpbp

I don't understand how people see a clean shaven face as manly.
Tje completel opposite seems more logical even if faggots use beard as a way to hide their weak jaw.

lmao you probably can't grow a beard because of low test.
I bet it comes out all patchy and looks like someone glues their pubes to your face.

jawlets lmao

Learn to use a safety/single blade razor or straight razor. You can get a decent shave in one pass and avoid some issues.

Unless you're black. Then you're fucked when it comes to irritation and hairs.

>2017+1
>Not using safety razor or straight razor

Have you tried different razor & lubricant styles?

I've always gotten pretty bad razor burn when I use normal "consumer" shaving stuff like aerosol cream/gel or quad-blade razors.

I saw one of those Rick Harrison-endorsed razors and bought it on a whim, and it makes a huge difference. The blades that came with it were OK but I ordered some Personna blades and they're a little nicer. I started buying that Cremo shaving cream too and it makes a huge difference. Keeps the skin very well lubricated. I messed around with the badger brush too but IMO it was just a pain in my ass and made a bigger mess than not using it.

I haven't shaved in three years, I'm scared of what I'll look like when I finally do.

So afraid of being called a soyboy you can't even wear a beard? Wow, so manly. Tell us more about your great jawline and how masculine you are, lol.

you didn't deny it though

Not quoted but i shave every morning too. Grows pretty fast.
Beard are for weak boys that want attention and dont have responsabilities or take themselves srs, or teens that just started having their first facial pubes. Every man that has success and is actually a man, not an attention seeking fag is clean shaven. If you need fucking hair on your face to feel manly, you're weak.

Alright bros, what's your blade of choice? For me, it's Astra Platinum.

itt: insecure no-beards accuse beards of being jawlets, insecure beards accuse no-beards of not being able to grow a beard, ad infinitum

I switched when I started shaving my head. Being able to properly control the angle at all times made things so much nicer, and I didn't have to deal with blades getting clogged anymore.

I've swapped over to a straight razor now for the same reasons. More control, and no guard to have anything get stuck in.

Still use a safety if I'm traveling for ease of use and speed though.

Straightrazor. May seem like a meme until you use one. I’ve never cut myself with it.

are you me

I like that this is now a thing, this fucking beard fad was doing my head in. When I think how I used to have this scraggly fucking thing on my face for so long, just because I thought it would make me somehow more attractive, I want to bite myself in the arse. I don't even care if chicks dig me more with a beard or no, its just so much cleaner and nicer not to have it.

The "weak chin xD" argument is an obvious cope desu. Even if you have one being able to grow an actual good mustache and beard before youre 30 is a sign of good genes
t. Clean shaven because 0 mustache genes and get tired of the neverending abe lincoln jokes

Feathers all the way, other blades feel like butterknife

pls excuse if dumb question, but is that one blade or is their like 10 or 20 really tightly placed close to each other?

Shave every day during showers
Foam is unnecessary

Are you talking about the scallops in the bottom part?
Those are just to orient the hairs I believe. This photo doesn't have any blade in it. It's just the razor.

I got into it after watching and learning from a shit ton of his videos
youtube.com/watch?v=uiw0G2SEe88

they grow beards like that only so the locals dont try to fuck them, because all arabs are fags.

Every day unless I'm not going out, in which case I'll let my skin heal a bit

Feather was working for me for a while, but I nick myself way too easily with them. Maybe I just need to git gud for the sake of a closer shave, but being able to shave every day in 3 minutes with no risk of cutting myself is working for me so far.

Occasionally I'll grow out a bit of facial hair while I work away from home. I shave my head everyday and having the extra fuzz down below does help balance out my face.
That said 95%of the time I'm clean shaven top and bottom of my head.
Also /safetyrazor/ master race.

you're shaving wrong if your face needs to heal

Thanks for the tips, lads.

I loved using Merkur but they stopped selling them at the shaver shop. So I use Muhle now, I feel they're slightly not as sharp but I've grown to prefer them.

youtube.com/watch?v=RmFnarFSj_U

what are those glasses called?

hows it feel to be ashamed of your gender?
had a beard since 17. If i was not meant to have a beard i would be born a woman.

Aviator?

This. Only children and women are meant to have hairless faces.

can't argue with evolution.

I decided to shave most of it off. I got tired of the thick beard and looking homeless.

Excuse my face I'm still losing weight

Earlier today before I shaved for comparison. It just grows too fast. It'll probably be like this in like 2 weeks

you look better shaved

Yeah I think so too. I just hate having to do it so often

how many of you guys using a cutthroat?

who /mustacheonly/ here?

Safety razor here too, so much better. Also got a straight razor but still learning I guess. I've got really coarse facial hair so on occasion it doesn't glide smoothly but sticks just a tad, but it makes me paranoid as fuck cause I don't want a straight razor suddenly jerking across my face.

Feathers are my go to but there's also 'shark' I think? I dunno got a couple from my dad he uses them, they were pretty nice too. I guess the nips are just good at making sharp shit.

yeah i get that sticking on my face, I shave every other day as I don't want irritation from shaving too much, I've thought about getting a brush and some shaving soap to see if that helps with the sticking, I also change my blade after every shave to help

What's wrong with a mustache?

I dig those sneakers.
Are those Nike Flights ? Air Force ?

>/csg/
>not chinkshit

>/csg/
> no sothern cone general
Also:
I have cheap gillette razor
What do?

They look retarded like 99% of the time. Obviously cavill can pull it off though

AO Pilot Sunglasses. Be mindful of the bayonet temples, some people don't care for them.

Should have added the link: aoeyewear.com/shop/#!/Original-Pilot-Sunglasses/p/23447643/category=5539642

Who /SSS/ here?

I feel that if soyboys were clean shaven we'd be growing beards.

>being this insecure about having a shaved face
is your masculinity so fragile that you must place so much importance on your facial hair or lack thereof?

Every Sunday morning.

Not all thots like clean shaven. Many are into facial hair - at least stubble. It’s giving me the shits, I don’t like facial hair despite being able to grow it really well. Constantly asked to grow stubble, constantly saying no. My body my choice

Wtf is this guy wearing ? Shirt literally looks like a child’s polkadot tube top

Why is the tp brown already ?

>clean shaven is more attractive

I rarely shave, sometimes even for a couple of months, just take care of my neckline, there must be some reason why God or whoever you believe in that made us put beard to grow there, so I ain't touching it.

I shave every morning and it doesn't even grow that fast I just want to look fresh and not hesitate a shadow on my fave

sure, being in a combat enviroment in the hot sun of the desert is the same as waking up for your 9-5 job at 7 am in your shitty inner city apartment.

But hey, I guess your beard makes you manly right?

I know Veeky Forums is 100% counter culture but you cannot seriously make an argument that clean shaven is manly compared to beards.

t. clean shaven in the summer and bearded in the winter

I go from clean shaven, light stubble to light beard. I look good with all three looks so I cycle through them. Heavy beard makes me look mean and intimidating as fuck which scares off most women.

Everyday electric easier for the past 15 years reporting in. Same Braun one too

Twice or once a week when I see my girlfriend, which is the reason I'm shaving in the first place.

Used to want a beard but grown to like the shaven look.

I work in construction and generally don't have to shave. Until a year ago (had to shave for maintenance on a hotline) I had a beard that was about 4 inches from my bellybutton.

>ITT effeminate "men" who symbolically castrate themselves every morning.

Turn captions on.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxLyPhS4D0k

This guy is the fucking best in show in Peaky Spoopies.

>be faggot
>want others to be girly faggot too
>try to convince spergs on 4chin to become girly
>"shave your manliness every day or ur girly"
>???

I don't get this thread. Most people shave, so what? nothing special about being clean shaven or havin a beard lol

I've been told to grow a beard since my jaw is apparently to big and it makes me look like a tiki mask on a totem pole... problem is i can't grow a beard, what do?

>Cleanshavefags a.k.a men that are not soyboys and actually respect themselves besides having a masculine jawline, how frequently do you shave
If you have a good jaw you don't really need to shave daily, it'll be visible through some stubble. I just shave every few days with an electric trimmer

>being afraid people will think you are gay
>being afraid of being perceived as non-masculine
REAL manly bro.

Military so every weekday morning and not at all on weekends unless duty or some shit.

>I can't grow a beard so everyone who can and does is, ironically, a soyboy

I watched it and he says himself that Romans are the shaving type and Russians the beard type. Pick your side pleb.

Back to Rebbit m8

lol he's right, this whole thread is retardaded, first of all, it has nothing to do with Veeky Forums, second, most men on the planet shave their faces regularly, its just as retardaded as being "proud to be a heterossexual" or "proud to have 2 legs"

>Everyday electric easier for the past 15 years
You started shaving when you were five?

IF I had to shave every day I would blow my brains out. I got Arab genetics, my beard grows faster than anyone’s iv seen. I can shave and grow a shadow in a few hours. The only thing i shave daily is my neck, i use an eclectic trimmer for my face.

Baby face cucks will never understand the plight of alpha test males.

Every Saturday morning, no other morning

low t twink

nobody cares ahmed

white women do

>hot desert sun
>lack of tools for shaving
>blending in with the locals you're supporting
Come on now