Racist gym problem

Racist gym problem.

So I want to build a home gym, my budget is $1200.
I can't stand my local gym anymore. It gets me mad just thinking about it. The gym owner has recently started to add Trump posters and MAGA stickers in the gym. He also blasts shitty rock and roll music like metallica and queen, nothing normal like whats on the radio. Anyways enough of that rant, is this enough to get a decent home gym? Im not trying to make things difficult, just wanna peacefully distance myselfs from nazis, my grandfather didn't fight in WWII just to see the rise of anti-semitism.

>I can't stand my local gym anymore. It gets me mad just thinking about it. The gym owner has recently started to add Trump posters and MAGA stickers in the gym. He also blasts shitty rock and roll music like metallica and queen, nothing normal like whats on the radio.
do u know where we are

>the virgin leftist gym goes vs the CHAD racist gym owner

this is pretty good bait.

completely ignoring the retardation of your post, yes it's enough

500 for power rack

400-500 for barbell + plates

200 for some dumbells, a bench, and collars

you can cheap out on the plates and dumbells as long as the weight is fairly accurate, you can cheap out on the bench as long as it feels solid, dont cheap out on the rack or barbell because good ones can last you a lifetime easily

>reposting your own shitty bait because nobody fell for it and instead everybody just called it shitty bait

you can usually get about 300lbs and a bench on craigslist for 150-200 American pesos, just make sure the bar and wieghts aren't some weird incompatible wal mart shit.

after that look for a cable machine if you have room or an erg. some carpeting/mats and a jump rope and you're home free

>Recycled bait
The absolute state of 2018 bait

/k/ is easier to b8, go there instead.

You need to be more subtle with this bait for it to be believable OP. Sprinkle in something about gym thots too, for a better reaction

Yeah, that's why he posted it here. The bait wouldn't be as effective elsewhere.

your gym owner sounds like a bro

/pol/ And /sp/ would definitely fall easier for this.

I'm not even white and I kek'd

>not having enough strength to beat up all the hicks

>not being strong enough to beat up all the hicks when they come to jump you.

Might as well not lift.

>implying whites are the only racist race

>implying every other race doesn't automatically hate blacks.

Race problem*

>MFW

I just came here to say that 80s Metallica is actually very good.

damn id totally get honor killed by her brothers if it means i can bust a nut on that face

shit is hella fly

this pasta was stale before it even went in the pot

>post shit bait
>nobody falls for it
>fuck it just do it again tomorrow I guess

I've never understood bait posters. Even if you get somebody, they're surely an idiot. How is it fun?
Why don't they just play vidya or some shit? At least that's fun degeneracy.

>reposting this shitty pasta in the hope that it will somehow convert Veeky Forums to cuckdom
fucking hell just leave, this is a weightlifting board, we dont want your infantile "culture war" shit here

>Look mommy, I posted it again!

>>nobody falls for it
>he didn't see all the drumfpaloompas riding in their high horse

I didn't vote for that orange cunt and I still think OP's a faggot. It's almost as if people can't all fit into 2 bins.

They wouldn’t honour kill you since you’re a man and you’re just doing ya thing. They would throw rocks at her head still she chokes on her on own brains for being a ho tho

Based Islam, does lefties understand what they are playing with?

People who still live in mud huts?