Help pls <3

How can curvy models have a defined small waist and still being a little fat?
I'm a chubby girl and my goal is to be like the girl in the pic

>my goal
Setting the bar pretty low there

Kill yourself Whore

Genetics determine fat distribution.

One part completely ignoring anything that would ever work your obliques and only doing crunches and genetics.
So...never squat...ever.
Also, genetics.

Your morbidly obese and delusional is that pic is 'less' than chubby.

This. Unless you have the genetics to look good chubby (you don't) you should just get fit.

SAGE

why do you want to look like a fat retard, that woman is not attractive to anyone but NEETs who think a woman like that has the endurance to even last through a fucking hand job. Shes wearing a girdle thats the secret to her success and if you want to be anything like her i reccomend you wear one around your neck namefag.

The secret of a defined waist is actually loose a lot of weight by following a healthy diet and then take fat in the right place by doing exercise while taking the weight in order to keep it at the right place
I'll invite you to read the sticky and the fat hate threads, loose the weight and then come back asking after that

pic attached is far more than "a little" fat and also doesn't have a defined waist, she's just wearing a flattering outfit.

A lot of this is due to genetics, but my waist is unnaturally small (smaller than my siblings and mother) because I corsetted b/w the ages of 12 and 15 and occassionally wear shapewear to bed. If you're this young, the effects of corsetting can become permanent, if you're much older though you should just lose weight and wear shapewear but know that the results will only be temporary.

Kill yourself you fat fucking whore.

>how can i be a fatty mcfatface?
by fucking the fuck off tubs

Obviously i won't be that sexy magically
The workout that the gym trainer gave me it's intense, but i'm only losing weight
Do you think it's because of my body shape?

That's just her genetics.

There are plenty of chubby chasers including me who like her body.

This here, is the most stupid shit every written by something on two legs.

You want a small waist while still having fat on your body, like breasts and hips? Do what women have done for hundreds of years...

WEAR A FUCKING CORSET!!!

Or any clothes that are tight on the waistline. It pushes the internal organs around so that the underlying structure it more appropriate to the shape you wish.

Learn your fucking history moron. You won't have to ask stupid questions.

Yes, it's genetics. Much like the dumbass men here who think they can get the exact same kind of guys the geared up and photoshopped guys have.
You think you can get the same build that a woman who has genetics, epigenetics, that are different from yours.

But you can work with what you have.
Keep losing weight.
Work on your legs and ass and mostly ignore your upper body.
You'll be an instathot in no time. And as we all know Instathot > generic curvy chick in a girdle and favorable lighting.

Dude, that's convincing. Thank u

No prob.
Now post tits.
I don't give advice for free...not anymore.

Me too, but some times i hate that some clothes looks like pregnancy clothes on me because of the size of my breast :(

A fat girl bragging about big tits is like a guy bragging that his car is fast because he drove it off a cliff

Why not?
Love u guys, even if you want me to kill myself uwu

but you don't have the car, neither the boobs in your dick. SO sorry :'(

Has she ever done completely topless? Every pic I see of her she's wearing a shirt or pasties

>wanting to be fat

No titties or vagoo.
Good, but you can do better then that.
Take your tits out of that top and show Daddy what you're working with.

Hello.

Don't listen to the jerks on this website, you look amazing. I hate to think that they are getting you upset.

Good luck

I have understood that these pics are only for patrons :'(

I'm a Veeky Forums (healthy borderline underweight lean and socially confident) girl, if you're not a troll ask any questions you want to me and I'll answer without being a penishead

>Wearing something that moves your organs is a good idea

Thank you!

Tip, Don't be that girl in the pic

show your ass or receive no assistance

THAAANK YOU

Okay so even though you can't change your body fat distribution, what you can do is lower your body fat percentage (shrinking a layer of fat around your body) while trying to replace whatever hips/thighs/ass you might feel not like yourself without, with muscle.

If the goal is to have an hourglass shape without looking like a different type of woman, I would eat at maintenance, do unweighted ab workouts, and lift heavy in lower body to keep looking thicc.

If you want to train calisthenics for a couple of weeks (I'm doing this) before hitting the big weights, it helps you get into a routine and feeling more confident and gets you used to being a little sore before you jump into the gym with heavier weights. It also helps you get your form down.

You can do cardio if you want but honestly all you need is a 5-15 minute warm up and cool down, be it run/walking, jogging, jumping jacks in sets, or even just quick to walking.

As long as you aren't trying to get super lean, your tits should be fine, even look better/fuller by comparison to your smaller middle.

Waist trainers are a scam. They dehydrate your body around your middle so it looks smaller by the end of the day. The same shit happens when I wear my disco pants from American apparel. The only real ones are straight up corsets and while yeah they eventually do change your shape, they fuck your organs up and damage your posture (good posture = smaller waist anyway).

Hope this helps!

what is this board turning into? two females talking to each other on my watch?

lose weight you stupid fat bitch

eyy, i follow this ho on twitter. she's got good lewds desu.

Girrrrrl!
You have to solve all my questions, i'm very grateful

She doesn't have a small waist. She's just pulling those ugly ass pants way up over all her fat so it hides it (poorly)

>See thread on front page
>Read grill thread
>The best reply is from another grill
>Then there's a whole load of faggots
Wow, and I thought /v/ was pathetic.

Try not to eat so many carbs but you don't really need to do much if you're doing recomposition (simultaneous fat loss and muscle gain). Just make sure you're getting enough protein and make drinking water a priority and you should be good! Don't add any protein shakes unless you're replacing a part of a meal.

Read the sticky dumb roastie

Genetics plus every camera trick in the book.

Fucking disgusting. Chezuz crust. Where have the standards of beauty gone to?

2nd post best post

MOMMY!!

Men on Veeky Forums are so worried women are going to look better than them

Ok you actually have big tits I take back what I said, don't kys

ooook! thank you so much! Maybe i'll post the progress in a few months, i really apreciate your advice

Don't fall for the recomposition meme unless you're also gonna take var. Lose the fat first, then worry about building leg/ass muscle.

>those fat sausage fingers

Camera angles, proper pose, and sucking it in. Genetics plays some part in your ability to turn it on and off, but I guarantee the OP pic girl has her back in full-on lordosis mode (narrows the appearance of the waist by lengthening the stomach and sides), feet apart but toes inward (widens hips and tones thighs), and is about to burst her diaphragm sucking in her gut. No matter how hard she tries, she won't have a defined waist without that.

Still ugly as shit too.

bulk/cut is not effective for women who dont wanna look like shit half the time

She ALREADY looks like shit. If she does recomp she'll have fuck all progress, get discouraged then become some feedee. She already has fat as a goal body.
No shit should a non-roiding girl do a bulk/cut cycle like a man, but those guys are doing 500-1000 kcal bulks. A 200-250 kcal surplus after weight loss would work, and wouldn't even take long as there won't be much weight to gain

She can lift and put on mass while cutting.
She's a total goddamned noob and bulk and cuts outright fail for women because women's bodies don't work the same as ours.
They have to diet HARDER then we do and do it longer to lose weight.

Show me one single fucking instance of a natural woman doing a bulk and cut successfully. I'll wait.

I prefer
>A fat girl bragging about big tits is like an unemployed man bragging about free time.

Pure Blooded American Sperm Whale, amazingly we've been some of the few whove actually witnessed this creature between its feeding cycles which encompass 22-24 hours a day, astounding.

Big bait

Veeky Forums's full of autists that run a /fph/ thread but whip their dicks out and asspat an obese woman that has a "goal weight" of also obese. Banter is falling on deaf ears.

I mean that doesn't change the fact in that analogy the girl still would have big tits and the guy still would have free time. It just makes them both look like cunts for boating about it though.

I'll gladly let you be my fat high test gf. I will gladly trade my pride for gains. Please be in London.

breh it's all about that high test. gotta fuck fat chicks to make them sick gains. it only costs you the admiration of your friends and family. worth

never gets old

you can do better than this uggo, OP. otherwise dye your hair a bright unnatural color and ask tumblr instead of Veeky Forums.

I can feel the fedora tipping from here.

>asking for nudes an a blue board

>Implying women think

>i'm a huge faggot the post

can you tell how stressed I am tk be talking to you/sitting next to you irl?

if she didn't have a fupa she would be really good looking

Hit me up with that phone number tho.

yo, dm me b

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

ALSO: STOP LARPING YOU GIANT FAGGOT WITH YOUR STUPID FAT WHORE FETISH

kek nooo

Liposuction and rib(s) removal.

That's a lot of hopeful assumptions there. Weak insult.

Show your big brown tits and maybe I'll help.

Ayy. Post those tiddies right now so all the chestlets can get upset.

Keep going on losing those pounds, user. Don't be a conformist and get in shape, you will never regret it. Good job for your weight loss!

att. another fatass user getting in shape.

That girl probably took a dozen or two other photos before finding the angle and lighting that made her look like that. Train hard, eat clean and don't give a shit about instagram whoores

Honestly where did all these girls come from? Nyr'ers from other boards?

REEEEE NO GIRLS ALLOWED

1) Corset
2) Fat implants (remove fat from one section of the body implant into another)

This. that's the internet way.

>HAW HAW NICE GYNO FAG

I fucking lost it.

*suck suck suck suck*

MMNNNN DADDY NEEDS MILKIES

*suck suck suck*

DADDY NEEDS MILKIES FOR HIS GAINS

*suck suck suck suck*

post tittys

You have to have that body type naturally to begin with. Losing weight does help though.

I went from 36" waist and 49" hips to 30" waist and 45" hips which gave me about 2" greater w/h ratio difference bringing my w/h ratio from 0.73 to 0.67

in the top pic the woman is tuckin in her rolls into er undies. she doesnt have a thin waist

>shitskin
>tattoo

filtered

you need to fast, I'm serious. There's a thread for that, and fasting holds more promise than any diet, doctors, or conventional wisdom

if you are fatter than op pic, you're just fat. dont say chubby like it might be a good thing.

>tfw two first gfs were chubby
>I was into thin girls but they changed my taste instantly
>now I miss having a chubby girl and grabbing her cute waist with my arms
living is painful

My gf has a huge ass, thighs and tits, a little chubby belly, but she's tiny around her ribs/waist. I can wrap my arms around her and touch my elbows, and can guarantee she's never worn a corset. Dumb cunt.