Who do you lift for Veeky Forums?

her

bbc

Lower difficulty level on Tinder.

឴឴

Jesus and a white ethnostate

same here

women are a meme
true happiness in life comes from doing something you love or enjoy with likeminded people
find a couple good friends to do shit with

Had a realization that I don't lift for my gf. I mean that literally, I'm not lifting lately, and I'm doing it for her. She used to be so supportive of all my goals but now everything I want to do is either keeping us from spending time together or distracting me from getting serious and proposing.

Sorry for the blog post, have pic unrelated for some good feels while I go reconsider how I manage this relationship and/or end it.

anime

For her.

>start lifting because of grill
>eventually get over her
>still do it out of habit
I don't even know anymore. It feels good though.

I wanna be a role model

So I can find and seduce my real life Yuri

best girl

my wife's boyfriend's son's husband's mother's uncle's father's daughter's sister's best friend

Myself. I'm not good enough for me, but one day I will be.

>being this beta
update us in 2 years when she asks you to film her taking bl*ck dick

>or distracting me from getting serious and proposing.
>Getting married
>Ever

For Tanith and the emperor.

I'm lifting for women. For women to feel the pain I once felt.

Lifting helps me get women, women like a nice body. I try to get chicks on tinder and in real life - on concerts and similar events. The best time for it is summer, when many young women roam around free and there are lots of these events. Every summer I make some of these girls mine. I travel with my friends usually, we met new people, alcohol comes into play and women show their slutty sides. I do them, pretend to care somewhat, make them fall for me slowly. I fuck them and tell them I really like them. When they eventually get emotionally attached, I fuck their shit up and dump them, destroy them. I use them. I like doing this to girls, it's really satisfying. I've been doing this for a few years now after one girl I truly thought I loved used me. It hurt me so much. It still hurts. Inside me is still a man willing to love a woman but he is too afraid to love one ever again. So I'm just hurting them in return when I can. It makes the pain not so bad.

FOR MY LORD...

I LIFT SO I CAN BEAR THE SWORD PROMISED BY MY LORD. ALL WEAKNESS REMOVED, ALL ILLUSIONS OF PEACE DROWNED OUT BY THE SCREAMS OF THE MEEK AND WEAK. ALL SHALL BEND A KNEE AS SERVANTS OR AS DEAD MEN ONCE I HAVE ACHIVED THE GLORY PROMISED FOR ME.

FOR HIM I SHALL COLLECT SKULLS, SKULLS, SKULLS!!!!!

I lift for Reinhard von Lohengramm, and the Galactic Reich

For future gf. Asking a girl at the bookstore for her number on Tues wish me luck

Don't ask employees for their number if they are on the clock.
You will be viewed as a creep and the manager will ban you from the store.

t. male bookstore employee

I used to lift for her, but now I don't even know why I do it, I just do it because I know I have to.

You can't lift the feels away, but you can't let feels lift you away.

>You can't lift the feels away, but you can't let feels lift you away.
Oh my gah

Also your waifu a cute 2hu
Pic unrelated to the thread but I thought it was funny.

Thanks user, she really is the best. Sadly I know she's not real and I sadly cannot be with her lest I get burned again, Hopefully once I get fit (progress going better than expected) I'll get a girl like her, and everything will be just fine.

I will heed your advice because I've always thought the same thing. I don't care if I'm rejected like it's 1 girl who cares but I don't really want the employees to be like "oh god it's the creeper" when I show up again (this is at my campuses book store). I figured it's more creepy to try to get with girls in my class, so it's probably just a bad idea conceptually. Back to the drawing board lmao

My brother, I feel like I've discovered a kindred spirit

Mah wife.

>tfw filled with weeaboofags

why do you guys lift for fake 2D characters? they won't ever acknowledge your existence.

Maybe that's what the girl who dumped you was doing. Maybe it's a cycle or something.

this

i lift for my future son. my dad was not a good father figure, so i lift to make sure that my son will have a proper masculine father to look up to

This idiot. I'm waiting till 2020 then buying her out of her contract and bringing her ass over here.

user I'm on Veeky Forums at 4 am, 3D girls don't acknowledge my existence either

Please do tell

Right?

heretics pls go

>Sadly I know she's not real and I sadly cannot be with her lest I get burned again, Hopefully once I get fit (progress going better than expected) I'll get a girl like her, and everything will be just fine.
Just be careful with the 3D girls and elitist waifuists.
I'm on a similar boat like you, but I want to purchase my waifu's rights from the creator for shits and giggles but also for my love for her.

Best Artoria.

They aren't fake and we will be able to interact with them in the near future.

My waifu isn't fake. She's right here as a tulpa.
She says your opinion is shit.

Is there a particular reason her tits are so big? Doesn't that defeat the point of hiding her gender?

For myself, and for the hope that I can one day break the mold of mediocrity and rise to greatness.

Merlin's magic is what concealed her gender.
Her tits are big because Excalibur did not halt her growth.
This version of her uses her spear more than her sword.

So everyone believes this big-titted feminine beautiful woman was a man? Jesus Christ, did none of the knights know?

I lift because I'm closet /cgl/ but I'm sick of having to dress up as skinny faggots.

I mean this was me

it didn't actually
they litterallly looked at her and didn't know that it was a chick
also merlin gave her a dick and she fucked her wife(which put said wife off so much that she threw herself at lancelot) and her sister.
Who she knocked up.

And now this is me

So much this.

I'm pretty sure Bedivere knew but everyone else was aloof.
Besides Merlin, and Morgan, and her father.

I know.
Nasu's twists on the Arthurian legend is very wacky.

Not really wacky, just tasteless trash.
Oh and it wasn't big titty saber. It was flat indistinguishable from a man saber.
People push the big titty version because the futa stuff put everyone off of vanilla saber completely and making her hyper feminine makes the character and entire thing less of gross.
Doesn't work though.
Doesn

I unironically cried the day he took the capital.

Mein Kaiser

Yeah, you're not the first to call Nasu a hack.
I never cared for the futa stuff because a female King Arthur was absurd to begin with so I'm not bothered by Merlin's shenanigans.
Plus I just plain love cowtits so when my boy Ishida Akira drew up Lancer it was love at first sight.

Mordred is a cute girl. Would she react well to being a mother once I impregnate her?

I think you first need to win a holy grail and wish her to be human.
Then you need to prove your worth to me because I won't let any twinks date my wife's son.

Neither will 3d girls, so what's the difference

I lift for me, when you change urself u change the world omg so deep

to unlock its secrets

It is a cicle, find within you the strenght to break it for good

I lift fit the GOOSE

One day

The GOOSE will notice me

Megumin

Certainly not for some dumb slut who cucks you for an edgy trap

Who else? My family and my people. Someone is going to need to protect them, and I don't trust anyone to do it but me.
Nice digits by the way.

For myself but lowkey also for a gf. I'm trying to complete the greatest comeback arc of my life. I know it sounds faggy, but the words "What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger" really resonate with me. I'm slowly killing off the old me. And I am slowly becoming harder and stronger.

>Wasting your time deadlifting
Never gonna make it.

For best rock

>Just be careful with the 3D girls and elitist waifuists.

Amen.

>Megameme.
Blessed be those quads though.

same, user.
we're gonna make it bro

>Will people will call this larping
>Literally the reason why I lift as well
This has got to be super common. Seeing the difference in the way I'm being treated since I got fit and started earning good money is titanic. I swear to god loving a woman is impossible now, seeing just how vapid, how animalistic the truly are.

Bacause for a lot of us 2D waifus are the thing we crave the most, the one thing we want. Love for who we are. No matter how fit I become, how much money I ear, how many women I'm with, it will never defeat that simple thing. My self improvement is pretty much fueled by being the best i can be, for a waifu that will never be.

>myself
I wanna be the best version of myself. Also working out daily stop IQ degradation.
>friends
If need be I can help them out moving heavy stuff, be intimidating.
>family
Same.

mmm cannot wait for convincing VR. she'll be my first

For the glory of the God-Emperor comrade!

Same here brother

Asuka is better. Misato is the GOAT though