Does Nicotine affect gains...

Does Nicotine affect gains? Got addicted to my Juul over christmas break from uni and I've been feel fine lung capacity wise..

anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/humrep/article/17/12/3275/569627
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No you degenerate

Messes with your blood pressure. Best to quit

Anything else? I have one too and I just don't want my lungs to get fucked beyond reason. I understand it is harmful not sure how much

Makes your dick smaller

so does coffee, fuck off

your kindergarten-tier e-cig won't kill you, op. just use lower dosages. at least you're not smoking actual cigarettes.

Memes aside nicotine by itself effects blood pressure, blood sugar, and insulin resistance.
All of these mess with testosterone and muscle gain, while promoting fat.
It's not as bad as smoking if you're chewing gum, but it's still bad.
It will make your dick smaller and despite what people think it makes you fatter over time. Mainly due to increased visceral fat, which is harder to burn than regular fat.

Thanks for serious reply
Are the effects to my dick irreversible? Will my peener go back after I quit?

>it will make your dick smaller

show me a study where nicotine literally makes the shaft of your penis smaller

i don't know man I never understood the blowing clouds vape meme but when you're in a bar you can just sneak a little head rush, kinda fun

lmfao are you saying your juul gave you a small dick?

you're in college dude, your dick quit growing a while ago

>Tfw hitting my juul while reading this thread

Doesn’t vaping give you popcorn lung?

First thing that comes up for studies on Nicotine and testosterone is that Nicotine users actually have slightly increased test. Also lol at the dick smaller part

what's the best vape to purchase if i hate my current vape because it gets sticky liquid all over fucking everything and i like massive vape clouds?

I started juuling as well pretty hard the past two months. Wasn't even addicted to ciggies too bad, just a social smoker. Haven't had a cig in months though bc the juul.

Now I feel like I'm intaking so much more nicotine than I ever have. Am I fucked?

>fruit punch flavor

Take a break for two weeks. If you can't even go that long then you have a problem

Damn I could of had a 8” dick if didn’t pick up the habit in college.

I know I have a problem lol.

But will continuing with this habit fuck my body? It's not like I'm blowing my money on it or anything, it's like $20 a month.

same desu, cool mint is GOAT tier.

>tfw first morning JEW hit

Juuls are amazing, love me some mango

So does caffeine and that's in just about every pee-workout

Cool cucumber is god tier if you can find it

Are you fucking joking you moron?
It's common knowledge.
Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor.
Which means it damages blood vessels and prevents them from being flexible and operating correctly.
It literally makes your dick smaller, since a healthy penis unaffected by nicotine engorges itself with blood. While even if you don't have ED, the constricted blood vessels can make your penis smaller.

>Elastin, Salimpour explained, is like a rubber band that you stretch. This is what your penis does – it stretches in response to blood flow. Smoking damages its ability to do that, and so what you finish up with is a structure that will no longer stretch. What the researchers have yet to establish is how long smoking takes to damage a man’s erectile power.
>Dr Pedram Salimpour
>International Society of Impotence Research in Amsterdam

also weed lower body oxygen also, which eventually causes ED.

Go fucking kill yourself or do some fucking research before posting on an 18+ board you underage faggot.

Mango>Cucumber>Mint>Fruit>Tobacco>Créme

Smoking cigarettes is literally the antithesis to FITNESS you fucking mong

I thought nicotine was an aromatase inhibitor. Can anyone confirm?

Even so it interferes with mTf

Caffeine’s affect on blood pressure are acute, drinking coffee actually can lead to cardiovascular benefits. Nicotine leads to chronic high blood pressure. You can confirm this all yourself online with a little digging.

Hah, no.
academic.oup.com/humrep/article/17/12/3275/569627
Testosterone levels initially showed higher in smokers, but as the years went by and the amount of smokes per day went up. Testosterone levels declines faster and at a higher amount than non-smokers.
The reason for this is because nicotine acts as an adrenaline source, the increase in heart rate at first pushes blood faster and accumulates more blood to the sex organs in-charge of making test.
As the damage is done, t-levels drop significantly faster than non-smokers. As there is no way around it, eventually the damage is done and vasoconstriction to the testicles, brain, heart, and even penis all begin to effect how the body produces testosterone.
Chronic nicotine abuse also has to be filtered out via the kidneys, making their work more difficult and less effective.
Carcinogen abuse in the body makes chronic infection and disease rampart in the body. The body spends more time repairing the damage than it does doing basic upkeep on your individual body parts. Which is one of the reasons smokers age faster than normies.

Nothing about smoking is healthy, not a single thing. The testosterone increase was a meme that was quickly proven wrong.

What about the “Nicotine increases IQ meme”?

>Conflating a neuroprotective chemical and it's mode of delivery
Combustion is how idiots take drugs, but nicotine is actually pretty beneficial

No it doesn't

nicotine causes the addiction
tars from combustion cause the lung damage
with regular cigarettes the addiction to nicotine leads you to coat your lungs with tar
with e-cig, it's vapor so no tar, but still addictive, and I'd bet we'll find out in 10-15 years it does fuck something else up

t: e-cig smoker, ex-10-15 cigs a day smoker, breath gains are real, I coughed up dead babies for a week when I switched, now no more morning cough, I can keep up with non-smokers cardio-wise

Nicotine is a cognitive enhancer and aromatase inhibitor as well as an appetite suppressant.

Nicotine makes you get lean, swole, and smart simultaneously.

Why would you buy a vape that forces you to buy proprietary pods?

Obviously you haven't tried the juul. The buzz you get is better than any cigarette or vape I've tried.

Also you can refill the pods with your own juice

Soyboy : The Post

IF you really wanted to quit, you would. You wouldn't try to look for a reason to quit as wanting to quit is reason enough in and of itself.

So does nicotine affect gains? How bad do you want to quit? That's how it affects the gains.

So basically, Cardio create gains.