LINK PARTNERSHIPS CONFIRMED

>The main net launch will be ready once it meets our expectations ALONG WITH THE VARIOUS BUSINESSES WE ARE WORKING WITH - Straight from Rory himself
>we're currently reimplementing the core pieces in golang, want to get an initial piece together before putting it out there, but we'll release it early on - Steve in Gitter
>gitter.im/smartcontractkit-chainlink/Lobby

Do you fags get it now why Steve literally said they are REIMPLEMENTING things? LINK was only originally for BTC and ETH blockchains. They added Hyperledger support the latest. So its understandable why some of the features for BTC and ETH are not yet available for Hyperledger.

Guess who fucking likes Hyperledger faggets.... thats right.... Morgan Stanley. Kek just kidding but seriously this is huge.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1uTsqJVAeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice compil mate, thanks

The upper right part is the most important bit, I think Rory got really hurt with the insults so he finally spoke a paragraph.

>this is huge.

all I know is it's clear these guys are not fucking around. they are working hard on getting this shit ready, and serious businesses like that sort of stuff. including....

Morgan. Stanley.

>However when it comes from a post that insults me in the last line, it loses credibility in my eyes

Rory is going to hang himself if you carry on bullying him

>However when it comes from a post that insults me in the last line, it loses credibility in my eyes - Rory
You fags really hurt Rory kek. He fucking lost it m8. He even became more vocal and shit enough to accidentally leak they are working with various businesses.

Be patient lads, no need to pressure Rory and Sergey. They know what they're doing

Time to double the harassing for information efforts and scare off potential big business partnerships with our autism. We will destroy this Lambo project before it gets off the ground REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Whatever it is, it's priced in.

why does it give me a hardon to own link... maybe i should accumulate more

that would be epic

fuck those that made Rory cry

This. x100k

this
there is absolutely no need to shill anymore
seriously, let it be driven by pure mother fucking demand boiz, and we will all ripe the fruits in 2019

> Buy my bags user

ALL IN

It's already priced in.

ok but does this means years or months? I thought they allready had a working product?

You mean 90% of biz? I feel bad for him though, something about the way he wrote the message makes me feel that he's really hurt.

Morgan. Freeman.
Rent. Free.

youtube.com/watch?v=N1uTsqJVAeo

months for a finished product
2 years untill it goes on full steam, but many neets will probably be able to retire earlier

We are all going to make it bro's. This thing is heading for $5 when they release.

>ok but does this means years or months?
The main net release was supposed to be aroudn Q2 2018. But rory said in another post that they are trying to push for an early release.

>I thought they allready had a working product?
Yes, it works enough for a PoC with major financial institutions so it should be easier to produce a production level main net.

Honestly this is why I'm having a hard time deciding whether i should buy in more LINK now or keep it in short term moon missions. These guys are so tight-lipped that we wont know when a big announcement is coming.

Sergey said 1-2 years in his last conference talk. I think they are going to have a working product within 3 months which they are testing now and then it is down to implementation and acquiring full contracted partnerships. You should start to see it gaining traction Early 2018.

Yea guys a lot of work is being done. Big secret business discussions and what not. We'll reveal everything soon I promise k? Thanks for buying my shitcoin buy I need a new boat and x number of blowjobs per hour before we can really do anything keep holding and accumulating guies thnxs

Jinx.
>Did we just become best friends?

I already accumulated my stack that will allow me to retire but I also have some money in short term shitcoins like BAT for example so hopefully they do a mini moon and money will go to accumulate the fuck out of LINK

I feel addicted to buying LINK, I just want to have more and more

Dam is this OC? Good shit bro

Whatever dude, dont buy LINK then. Its not like we are forcing you. Just use the filter at the upper right hand corner of Veeky Forums.

>I feel addicted to buying LINK, I just want to have more and more
same here. when you know, you just know.

for now.

>Sergey said 1-2 years in his last conference talk.
He said 1 - 2 years before smart contract is used everywhere in businesses. I mean if LINK pumps to $5 after main net isreleased it doesnt mean widespread usage of smart contracts has already happened.

where do i buy in

at 100 sats

>x number of blowjobs per hour

Living the dream

The more people that realize that this network will be a conduit for trillions upon trillions of dollars (potentially on day 1 depending on level of Swift implementation.) The faster this will occur.

this
don't buy LINK faggots if you don't understand the project
I get that it may be frustrating to you brainlets seeing all those threads, but that's how it is in life, smart money makes bank, brainlets get scraps, filter the threads and don't be a party pooper

>hold my beer
pic rel

IT'S NOT A CULT!!!
Promise... God, I love LINK and my Lord Sergey.
>Praise him
This tho. I have 5k LINK nearly and I do not even want to risk flipping it to make more. Instead, I am flipping other alts to buy more LINK with. I shall not risk a single LINK!
#NotACult

Yeah, thats what I meant. 1-2 years for full network implementation. 3-6 months before they start making contracted deals with a fully working product and begin integrating it.

>These guys are so tight-lipped that we wont know when a big announcement is coming.

fucking this...it wouldn't surprise me if they casually posted a huge partnership on twitter.

>so, uh, we released the main net, and swift is very happy, partnership confirmed...good news i guess?

Yeah, although i think sergey prefers to share news on slack now.

They jumped the gun with the ICO plain and simple

Ok this is what I'm waiting for, anything above 50 cent or something to be in the green would make me happy

What are you even talking about faggot?

Is this a good time to go all-in? Will it drop to 10c?

They hyped up this coin with fucking huge bank logos and companies like Bloomberg and NYSE on their page, to grab as much cash as possible from gullible investors. Then they stopped updating their website and went dark on investors. Scam. Coin.

well you better change your sentiment because 50c is gonna look on the long term chart like a goosebump on your arm

Seriously guys. Just get some, put that in your wallet and forget about it. Come back to see your profits in 2019.

>However when it comes from a post that insults me in the last line, it loses credibility in my eyes

Hahahaha I can't believe the Chainlink team actually reads Veeky Forums.

Poor Rory, I knew we were getting to him. You guys are fucking ruthless to the poor guy. Can someone post the LARP thread about the other project?

>They hyped up this coin with fucking huge bank logos and companies like Bloomberg and NYSE on their page, to grab as much cash as possible from gullible investors.
Yeah, then dont buy kek. I'm sure you shouldnt be worried about us making bank in a few months since you are sooooo sure this is a fucking scam despite all the evidence.

Same here, Almost have 50k, just waiting for my buyorder to go through, brb need a little bit of fudding to get there

>All ICOs should moon instantly or else they are failures.

I got in at crowdsale and got out at $0.46. Hold these bags son

Just be patient and enjoy the memes lads. This is the closest to a sure thing as we’re ever likely to get.

There will come a time in the future when you look back on your LINK memes folder with nostalgia. Being able to buy stuff pretty much whatever you want will be fun but nothing will compare to the excitement you’ll feel on the way up

Enjoy the anticipation. Keep the memes on here or else it makes the project look bad by association

>They hyped up this coin with fucking huge bank logos and companies like Bloomberg and NYSE on their page

desu it was extremely under the radar, the only reason i knew about it was because of biz and cryptonigger.

he doesn't read Veeky Forums some idiot was bitching in slack that "some guy on Veeky Forums said that his wife's son's husband's dog says that(...)"

>They hyped up this coin with fucking huge bank logos and companies like Bloomberg and NYSE on their page, to grab as much cash as possible from gullible investors.
>I got in at crowdsale and got out at $0.46. Hold these bags son
Yeah sure buddy. You're someone who thinks the LINK ICO investors are gullible investors and that the logos are fake but also fucking bought in the ICO. N1ce contradictions

Fucking this

enjoy the moment guys, because in a 2 year time you'll remember those moments, posting with other neets about link on a macedonian origami forum as the best time of your life, with tears of happiness, no millions will beat that (although it's gonna be nice escaping wagecuckism)

I should say the gullible investors who lost out on crowdsale by a few blocks. I got lucky and was able to buy in at 0.10. Others weren’t so lucky, bought at $0.23 and are underwater. I can post my address as proof but doesn’t matter, my point stands. This coin is going nowhere for a long time

So you're saying that you bought into the ICO of what you thought was an obvious scam? Kek. Whatever. Just put your money where your mouth is. Dont buy LINK.

This.
Plus 721 user you do realise that you can sell what you have no at any time and as long as you buy more for lower you will have lost nothing right? HODL is a meme. I had some LINK I bought at 35c and sold it at 28c then rebought more LINK than I had before at 23c. So yeah, I am still in the red but I am in the red with more LINK.

>don't visit Veeky Forums for a week or two
>apparently some of you faggots started some kind of "they have another project" fud

Wtf is wrong with you ppl.

This. It's at fucking 60 million market cap, this shit is at rock bottom. 60% of all my money is in LINK and I'm considering making it 80% if LINK ever drops further.

Lmao, Chainlink was one of the most far advanced projects that ever did an ICO, the fuck are you talking about?
Chainlink had v1.0 of the network ready before the presale, OMG for instance won't have anything close to a product like that for months still.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA seriously what the fuck did you guys do to Rory. I just found out he said more shit about partnerships. The partnerships they are going to release after main net isnt like Confido etc. Its enterprises.

I’ll buy your bags at 0.02 user don’t worry

Yeah sure no problem buddy. Put buy orders at 0.02.

this
guys, post
>yfw no amount of FUD can change your sentiment because of the fuckload of research you've done over the weeks

>long time
Only if you have ADHD.

>oracle theory

rare serg

ONE STEP CLOSER TO EDGE
AND IM ABOUT TO...

EVERYTHING YOU SHILL TO ME
IM ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE LAMBO DEALER

this. you stupid kids and your lunch money chasing moon missions. IF IT DOESN'T 3x IN A WEEK IT'S GARBAGE. you will not make it.

OH SHIT
soon sergey will be taking selfies in front of big bank HQs

SHUT UP WHEN IM TALKIN TO YOU

YEH I NEED A LITTLE ROOM TO BREATHE

It starts with one link
I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you fud
Keep that in mind
I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
Link is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the BTC swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks sells away
It's so unreal
Didn't look out below
Watch the link go right out the window
Trying to buy more, but you didn't even know
Wasted it all just to watch link go
I kept everything inside
And even though you tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me
Will eventually be a memory of a time when
You tried so hard
And got dem bags
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

Like ETH all over, all of this shill and FUD

I saved so much, and bought a lot, but in the end i only got JUSTed

Buy the FUD, sell the FOMO

Deluded.

Those logos simply illustrate the use case.
And the use case was interesting enough for companies like Swift, Sony, AXA, BNP Paribas, Barclays, Santander, ...

God damn you are retarded.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I had 160k LINK at one point but now I only have 125k. Fuuuck I don't think I have the time or money to recuperate, but I really want to retire in the next couple of years. With 160k I could have followed some kind of sensible selling plan once things BTFO, but with 125k I think I gotta hold steady for a little longer and not sell right away as LINK hits 5 bucks.

Fuck, how do I play this in a way that makes me a millionaire but isn't absolutely retarded (e.g. "just wait till link hits 10 bucks and sell everything at once"). BTW I also have 200k+ REQ, so at least I have that as a backup plan...

man, with 125k you are more than comfy and will be one of the first ones to sell probably, 10bn MC by 2019 is CONSERVATIVE

>whining about having 125k LINK
dude, you're gonna be fine

Well sell 25k when Link is 5 bucks. Thats 100k. Buy into something else. With 100k link thats easy retirement when link hits 1000000$ per coin :)

I acted as retarded as you once, and I lost all my profit due to that, so I'll give you a protip: always sell at least 50% of your stack during hype, ALWAYS. Its always the same shit:

>shit is hyped due to rumors, good news gets released
>massive fomo boosts the price
>it corrects
>shit finds an equilibrium at a certain point
>sideways shit for a couple of days/ weeks if you're lucky
>hype dies + new bitcoin rally
>price crashes

>you will be one of the first ones to sell probably
This.
That's one of the pitfalls of being a whale-let early adopter.

lol this is exactly right, sadly. especially the part about the BTC rally. you think everything is ok, your coin found the floor. and then BTC rallies and your coin goes to absolute shit >.

I’m getting tired of that shitcoin

>selling at 50%
are you serious?
this is probably the only project in crypto that will have a REAL WORLD FREAKING USE CASE ON A GOBAL SCALE, this is not some shitcoins announcing a stupid new wallet or a shitty conference that pumps 30% and goes back to its shitty price level

lol but do as you will, I guess we have to have sellers like you in order to get to the top3 CMC list

FUGGG I ONLY HAVE 1.2k RIGHT NOW

I AM STILL ACCUMULATING REEEEE

>mfw when an user sold LINK at an 80% loss to buy into NEO's relative ATH

i think you misunderstood, i'm saying that selling half your stack at the end of a bullrun is smarter than holding fucking everything in the hopes it goes even higher....you're making it a gamble that way. a gamble that didn't work out well if you held your whole stack post-sibos.
10k sats ATH, currently around 2000 sats...had you sold 50% at ATH, you could've increased your stack 2.5x.

You got a crystal ball to call these tops? It's easy to call in retrospect.