How do i achieve this mode?

how do i achieve this mode?

>not eat
>do cardio

There you go

I'm permanently stuck like this.

made for bbc

start sucking dicks.

If I cut for 2 months, I'll look like this, but with more muscle.

get your bench up to like 135 and then starve yourself

If you don’t have the face, there’s no point in aiming for this body

/thread

How do I achieve a bf like this?

Start out as a hungry skeleton and go to the gym 2-3 times a week for 3 months.

i have the same faceshape but i have big ears, i think i can make this work somehow
are you stupid or disabled?

Take reddit's fitness and diet advice.

Face shape isn't his strong suit, it's his hunter eyes and overall symmetry + big eyes (despite them being very far apart)

These kinds of posts are so fucking stupid. The only reason you think this looks good is because he's a fucking model. Any time you see a "goal body" cover the face up and then take a look. Or imagine your ugly autistic ass face on the body instead. Chances are, it's not that good looking anymore

he has nice broad shoulders and a narrow waist
that’s genetics
if you don’t look like that now you’ll just have to do the best you can with what you’ve got

The real answer is calisthenics and a low body fat.
Anyone giving butthurt answers are facelet dyels jealous that they aren't models.

The best advice is to just gain/lose weight until you are close to that size and healthy, your anatomy won't change so strive to look like the best version of yourself, you won't ever look exactly like another physique

>hunter eyes
His what?

100 push ups every day

Related to this, can couch to 5k work using an exercise bike?

This is my body type and putting on mass is impossible...

>xd don't eat
>le don't lift lmao

If you honestly think this you need to spend less time on this dysphoria circlejerk website. You can't get a body like this without putting time in the gym, not even with genetics. He looks in much better shape than 95% of other men and he's clearly worked for it

Lots and lots of roids, every single day, until you're 60.

what makes you think it's calisthenics rather than resistance training?

How do I achieve this mode?

Eat more you twat

I literally looked like this when i was 16. I was even like 6"3 at the time after a growth spurt. Its not that hard if you just go outside and do shit all the time. At the time I had to ride everywhere and do hard labour and ottermode came naturally. It may be harder when you are older but just not being a sedentary human garbage is literally the minimum here.

A diet of 6 dicks a day, 5 on the weekends, and don't slack on the ball play.

literally autism

jump into a pool of acid x F

do boat loads of cocaine

Well he obviously has done some push ups and stuff. Possibly a few chin ups too.

death x 10 years

what about this mode?

Fucking thank you. Such a tired meme - clearly the average thin person does not have his physique.

I've been lifting for a year while cutting and this is unironicly my physique

>someone who gives you advice on /fit mode

be chad theory and bbc theory are the only legit theories

go on occasional 15mile bike rides and participate in fights to the death