Hey guys. I don't know if this is Veeky Forums related but I just can't seem to solve it myself

Hey guys. I don't know if this is Veeky Forums related but I just can't seem to solve it myself.

I don't have a sex drive. I mean I masturbate from time to time (maybe once or twice per week), and I enjoy it and orgasm every time, but as far as sex, I haven't cum with my boyfriend n 3 years.

I'm healthy, I'm not fat, all my blood tests are normal (just had some to check) but he wants to have sex all the time and I just ... don't. like it doesn't feel good. it does nothing for me.

How can I increase my sex drive?

do you have the urge to have sex outside of with your BF? You could be asexual/grey ace. Just not much sex drive and only have sex rarely from time to time.

if you're asexual then there's nothing you can do about it

go to your doctor and check your hormone levels something is probably wrong. Maybe you don't find ol dude attractive either, that's uncomfortable but that's often a big part of issues sexually

I've occasionally thought someone was hot in show / someone I met, and kind of imagined fucking them being nice, but at this point I can't tell if it's just my body (i mean - three years and no orgasm in my relationship? I'm barely into my 20s not 50) or what

with those 'hot guys', you probably still wouldn't want to fuck them twice per week after 3 years.

If anything you should pass it as an act of service out of love, going to need to talk to your boyfriend about it though

being asexual in a relationship with a non asexual can be difficult

I definitely still have sex with him at least once per week because I love him, and basically do whatever he wants / pick positions that are good for him, but I guess yeah I'll check in with the doctor and bring it up. I dont know how I'm gonna find the confidence to tell a random doctor my sex drive is 0 but I'll figure it out.

Accept or dismiss this but either way it’s the truth.

It’s your boyfriend.

The two relationships I was in before my now wife I literally tolerated sex and almost dreaded it at times treating it as a chore.

One night stands we’re fine but they were obviously just that, one night stands. Not committed long term sex.

Buy my now wife makes me cum every day and it’s literally always fun and exciting and we both get off like crazy. Literally didn’t know sex could be like this in a steady committed relationship.

Try new partners. Glhf

You ARE NOT ASEXUAL

I REPEAT

YOU ARE NOT ASEXUAL

don’t get this in your head

let him know your body/mind only wants it once a week, assuring him it's not because you don't love him. Might need to make up for it with the occasional handjob/blow but compromises will need to be made

good luck

I mean I've come to begin thinking I am, but I know I don't want to be, and I've not been in the past so (logically) i'm not. I WANT TO want to fuck. I'm even considering taking like those fake ass supplements for lilbido.

there is no such thing as a fucking asexual, I don't know where all of these fucking redittors came from telling her she's some sort of special snowflake.

Are you on the pill? What is your diet like? You say you are healthy, but how often and how vigorously do you excercise? How would you describe your sleeping habits?

Not on the pill.
Diet is lacto-ovo vegetarian (i eat cheese and eggs but not meat, been this way 12 years), macros goal 40/30/30 but sometimes I fuck up and eat more carbs.
I work out 6 days a week (2 are calisthenics, 2 are cardio, 1 is heavier lifting), physical job on the 7th waiting tables in a huge restaurant.

I go to sleep sleep between 10:30 and 2 and wake up between 8:30 and 11.

i'm not telling her she's some depressed genderfluid transexual, nothing special about being asexual

it just sometimes happens to girls depending on how they perceive sex

>How can I increase my sex drive?

Stop taking birth control. Withdrawal is about as effective as condoms. It's the rhythm method that's lousy.

Alternately, move on, or help your BF pick up girls to satisfy his sexual needs, or train your BF to be more sexual desirable (i.e. initiate sex immediately if he does anything you find even remotely sexy), or give him lots of oral sex to avoid the unpleasantness of PIV (For maximum stimulation rub the the underside of the head with your tongue while you stroke the shaft. Don't worry, you'll get really good really fast).

How much body fat do you have? Lower is associated with decreased sex drive.

I'm not on birth control.

That's a good idea, having sex with him the moment he does anything that remotely turns me on. maybe i can train us both to respond better. and thanks for the blowie tips!

online calculator says 15-20% (most say about 17). bmi 18.8

Yeah you just need to train the guy how to make you orgasm.

God what the fuck is this moronic libtard bullshit.

If you are an adult with a low sex drive, this is definitely caused by an imbalance or deficiency. Its not a "sexual orientation", but something you should see a doctor about.

Anywhere between 15-20% is too low for a woman (srs).

So you are really fucking skinny (18.8bmi), are working out every day and you wonder why you don't have a sex drive, lmao.

don't worry, I'm gonna see a doctor. I wonder what happens if they find nothing wrong, though? Maybe I just have like an extreme fetish and can't cum outside of being a deviant.

I mean I don't look particularly lean I'm just rather slender, not particularly cut or anything. I'm 5'8'' and 124 lbs. I thought it was under 15 that wasn't so good for women? Women as thin as me are very common.

gtfo